RealGunner
Mr. Moratti
The Franchise
futbol
jibers
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Has Nerman dissapointed any of you? Empty Has Nerman dissapointed any of you?

Post by jibers Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:04 pm

I'lll be honest, at one point I was in love with Nerman even going so far as to having this :

NERMAN :bow:

After every post. After seeing him flop multiple times, at NT level, I just don't see how he would do well in the EPL, talkless of la liga where the space in between the lines are even smaller. Now he is saying he wants to play for Bayern Rolling Eyes

How do you guys reckon he would do in any top club? I think he would fail in EPl due to the direct nature of his game.

Is any Nerman fan suffering like me atm? Is Nermans destiny to fall given all his powers like Anakin Skywalker?

"you are like a painter gone blind, a composer gone deaf, I remember where the power was, but the power I can touch is only a memory ...." Sad

NERMAN :bow: Sad
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Has Nerman dissapointed any of you? Empty Re: Has Nerman dissapointed any of you?

Post by futbol Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:21 pm

17 goals in 28 international games. Very Happy

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Has Nerman dissapointed any of you? Empty Re: Has Nerman dissapointed any of you?

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Erm...no? What games did he flop in?

Why people are making a big deal about England I dont know. He didnt do anything good or bad, he msised a great chance and did very little else. Its not like he lost the ball a bunch of times and made mistakes.

He kept the ball when he had it, made passes to his teammates...a quite performance, thats it.

If it was say, Aguero...would anyone care? Nah, noone would give a damn.

Did you know, the Brazilian league has barely started? Ronaldinho has played 1 game all year...I duno how many Neymar has played, but I doubt its many....everyone else who plays in Europe is peaking...they havent even got doing.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:27 pm

The Franchise wrote:Erm...no? What games did he flop in?

Why people are making a big deal about England I dont know. He didnt do anything good or bad, he msised a great chance and did very little else. Its not like he lost the ball a bunch of times and made mistakes.

He kept the ball when he had it, made passes to his teammates...a quite performance, thats it.

If it was say, Aguero...would anyone care? Nah, noone would give a damn.

Did you know, the Brazilian league has barely started? Ronaldinho has played 1 game all year...I duno how many Neymar has played, but I doubt its many....everyone else who plays in Europe is peaking...they havent even got doing.

You coming @ me Dani? stfu if you are coming at me...

na on a serious note the title was a little sensationalist. I think he would struggle at Barcelona tbh. The England game was a joke. First game under a new system and I thought his movement was great actually. Although I do feel he is ovverhyped a bit too much, then again so are half the people that play football.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Why do you spell his name Nerman?

Its Neymar...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:34 pm

I dont know what he will do in Barca or anywhere else, but there are 2 things which I think are relevant.

1. We currently have Alexis, the ghost of Pedro, and Villa and Tello ignored. Its not as if he can come in and some how downgrade us in the forward line. Right now, we have the least impressive forwards in a long long time.

2. Everyone watches youtube videos and thinks they know how Neymar plays. "Oh he does tricks, he just like Robinho...oh hes flashy with no substance...yada yada".

If anyone actually watched a few games and watched carefully they will see someone who is actually become quite a team player, can and does make unselfish passes and most importantly, has other skills aside from his dribbling...like finishing, of ball movement...things Robinho never ever had.

So as I said, I dont know how good he will be in Europe..the stuff I seen at International level has only impressed me...he is 21 years old...scoring goals and playing very well most of the time. He could do alot worse.

The only people I ever see overhype Neymar are morons, like Pele...I thought by now people would stop listening to him.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Mr. Moratti wrote:Why do you spell his name Nerman?

Its Neymar...

O sorry, my mistake...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:40 pm

LMAO
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Its Neymar...

Its a GL meme kind of thing lol.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Norman hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:07 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Norman hmm

We have a winrar lesbians and gentlemen
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Who the fuq is Neymar? Nerman ffs Twisted Evil

I was massively disappointed. The first time I got to see him without having to stream a game he's in and i wasn't impressed at all.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Neymar:

Does it only against Brazilians and Scotland and friendlies against middle-east teams.

As it stands, he's flopped against every half decent team he's faced.

His new hair-cut is better though, I'll give him though.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Casciavit wrote:

Its Neymar...

Its a GL meme kind of thing lol.

ahhhhh...lol... I kinda had a feeling...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:50 pm

NERMAN BATES
the secret is
his career was dead all the time
(Spoiler alert)
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:01 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:Neymar:

Does it only against Brazilians and Scotland and friendlies against middle-east teams.

As it stands, he's flopped against every half decent team he's faced.

His new hair-cut is better though, I'll give him though.

You managed to get it all wrong. For starters, I miss his old hairstyle (never thought I would hear myself say that. Anyway, everyone in entitled to their own opinion, but in my opinion, Neymar is just as under-hyped as he is overhyped round these parts - I guess he is just that special. I see the potential in him and his playmaking ability is criminally under-rated by some of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:09 pm

I actually still fully expect Nerman to become world class, and soon.
At the same time he was retardedly overrated last season, and I think him getting pounded with Brazil a few times did him a favor, reduced expectations are the best thing that can happen to a young player wiht huge talent.

I also think that it's a great decision to stay in Brazil until he feels comfortable moving abroad. Let him pick a good club either next summer, or when his contract runs out, that way he'll be free to chose, and not be limited by what clubs are able to meet his buyout.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Flopped against half decent teams? Like who? Someone name some.

Scored against the Great Brit team in the Olympics, scored against Germany andscored vs Argentina. Albeit just the guys from Argentina.

Scored a pen vs the US but made two goals, was pretty good vs Holland, created 2 goals in the loss to Argentina, scored vs Colombia and scored 2 on Japan.

So tell me, what games?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:19 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I actually still fully expect Nerman to become world class, and soon.
At the same time he was retardedly overrated last season, and I think him getting pounded with Brazil a few times did him a favor, reduced expectations are the best thing that can happen to a young player wiht huge talent.

I also think that it's a great decision to stay in Brazil until he feels comfortable moving abroad. Let him pick a good club either next summer, or when his contract runs out, that way he'll be free to chose, and not be limited by what clubs are able to meet his buyout.

When were these "poundings"?

Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:27 pm

I think people expect Neymar to dominate for brazil like he does for Santos, but at his current level he cant.

he is still a young lad, he is hyped so the expectations for him are just as high. sadly, it's not a true relection of his current ability since he doesnt yet hold the maturity to singlehandily lead his team at the NT level.

he does a good job so far, but his margin of progression is still huge.

joining barca will be the best thing to happen to him. He will be in messi's shadow and will get to grow in peace. either way he still needs to grow as opposed to what people assume.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Nope because i don't expect anything of players until they are 23 or older.

If he is still being hyped at aged 23 and beyond and not coming up with the good then i might take some notice.

But at the moment he is just a kid with future prospects to me and i won't really take a great deal of notice until later on.

This might be a boring way of looking at it but players would be much better off if the majority felt this way instead of piling pressure on someone who at that age in other profession he probably would be working in a store somewhere.

Its very unfair IMO.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Notanymoreman Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Not his fault Oscar is better than him. He's done well Internationally in my opinion considering he's still only 20.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:47 pm

he is 21 isn't he.

I was never a fan of him to start with and unless he moves to EPL I know he will get exposed. he has done decent for his NT I suppose
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:49 pm

BTW he has 17 goals in 28 for Brazil.....

Not bad for an under-performing scrub kid Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next