RealGunner
Mr. Moratti
The Franchise
futbol
jibers
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Has Nerman dissapointed any of you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Nerman dissapointed any of you?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:49 pm

BTW he has 17 goals in 28 for Brazil.....

Not bad for an under-performing scrub kid Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Has Nerman dissapointed any of you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Nerman dissapointed any of you?

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:BTW he has 17 goals in 28 for Brazil.....

Not bad for an under-performing scrub kid Laughing

The expectations are incredibly stupid.

He has rarely ever had a "bad" game and scored that often...I dont care who the goals are against, other players dont have a record like that.

If you look up his assists, I bet they are decent too.

I dont know what people expect really.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:52 pm

While staying in brazil was probably a smart decision for himself and to give him some time to develope, I think him staying there for so long will actually hurt his career as well, because now he's that untouchable fruit every club wants a taste of. And over time after we wait for his arrival hype is going to build more and more to a point where he can never fulfill the expectations the delay of his arrival has brought on him
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Yes he has disappointed me since he's still playing in Brazil ffs.. Come play with the big boys if you think you're a boss

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Do you mind posting the text message Neymar sent you claiming he is a boss? I do not think Neymar makes his decisions based on pleasing the fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:33 pm

THC 10 wrote:Do you mind posting the text message Neymar sent you claiming he is a boss? I do not think Neymar makes his decisions based on pleasing the fans.

Ok what is your cell number.. I will forward it to you
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Seriously though I'm sure he thinks he's one of the best players in the world.. He's the poster boy for the biggest football nation, gets praised by Pele and almost everyone else.. He knows he's good

Why wouldn't you want to test yourself against the best?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Swagg wrote:Seriously though I'm sure he thinks he's one of the best players in the world.. He's the poster boy for the biggest football nation, gets praised by Pele and almost everyone else.. He knows he's good

Because perhaps he isnt a complete moron and moves to Europe ill prepared and ready to do nothing but sit on the bench?

Oh and also, there is this thing...where clubs bid for a player and his club accepts.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:54 pm

I really get annoyed how people hate on Nerman because he is still in Brazil. He is still very young and has plenty of time to prove himself in Europe. He must enjoy something in his HOME country and doesn't want to leave so early. I definitely am not disappointed in him. You seriously expect him to carry his NT on his back at this age? Messi wasn't amazing for Argentina NT till a year or so ago. Give the KID some time.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:59 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Swagg wrote:Seriously though I'm sure he thinks he's one of the best players in the world.. He's the poster boy for the biggest football nation, gets praised by Pele and almost everyone else.. He knows he's good

Because perhaps he isnt a complete moron and moves to Europe ill prepared and ready to do nothing but sit on the bench?

Oh and also, there is this thing...where clubs bid for a player and his club accepts.

Why not fight for your spot? How many 21 year olds are already big name players on Europe? 21 isn't even young for prodigies anymore, kids are announcing themselves at 18 now

If he told Santos he wants to leave I'm sure they would accommodate him
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Anyone think he'll actually do well in Europe?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Milan31 wrote:I really get annoyed how people hate on Nerman because he is still in Brazil. He is still very young and has plenty of time to prove himself in Europe. He must enjoy something in his HOME country and doesn't want to leave so early. I definitely am not disappointed in him. You seriously expect him to carry his NT on his back at this age? Messi wasn't amazing for Argentina NT till a year or so ago. Give the KID some time.

Age is nothing but a number, he has the talent to get by..

Messi was playing for the Barca first team at 18 I think? R9 was the best player in the world at 20.. 21 isn't that young for prodigies really
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:29 pm

What in the world is all this disgraceful disrespect of Neymar's achievements? (Not you jibsy).

Not proven? Does 128 goals from 207 games sound unproven? Brasilerao isn't exactly a tactically astute league from many perspectives but its still strong as evidenced recently. Doing what Neymar has done at only the age of 20 is insane.

-Several Brasilerao Cups and Championships
-The Copa freaking Libertadores with a 7th place Santos
-17 goals in 28 games for the Brazil. Scrubs? Goals vs USA, Germany, Argentina, Columbia and Japan not impressive enough? For a player who has a creative role from out wide?

Can't wait till he comes to Europe to tear teams in half.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RebaƱo Sagrado Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Your lack of faith in Nerman Jibs Sad

I am dissapoint
RebaƱo Sagrado
RebaƱo Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Swagg wrote:
Milan31 wrote:I really get annoyed how people hate on Nerman because he is still in Brazil. He is still very young and has plenty of time to prove himself in Europe. He must enjoy something in his HOME country and doesn't want to leave so early. I definitely am not disappointed in him. You seriously expect him to carry his NT on his back at this age? Messi wasn't amazing for Argentina NT till a year or so ago. Give the KID some time.

Age is nothing but a number, he has the talent to get by..

Messi was playing for the Barca first team at 18 I think? R9 was the best player in the world at 20.. 21 isn't that young for prodigies really

Lol I am sorry but the ignorance in this post is astronomical

What world do you live in? Last time I checked 21 is young why should he care what other people are doing? Wtf has Messi playing for Barca aged 18 got to do with anything?

The boy has achieved MUCH in his what 4 years of playing pro football if that.... won many domestic titles played out of his skin for about 3-4 years but of course that's not enough no no

He must dribble past everyone all the time and score hattricks against all teams to "live up to the hype".

Those scrub teams he scored against he should of missed those chances because scoring against scrubs is meaningless >_>

So many stupid posts on this forum

I'd like to see you move abroad now on your own to further your career because some random people on the net said so...........Oh wait no you probably wouldn't....

Great post Arq
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:29 pm

:facepalm:

I'm saying that him being 21 doesn't matter, other great players have been proving themselves in Europe at a younger age.. What's so stupid about that?

He has the talent and the hype, lets see what he's about
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Swagg wrote: :facepalm:

I'm saying that him being 21 doesn't matter, other great players have been proving themselves in Europe at a younger age.. What's so stupid about that?

He has the talent and the hype, lets see what he's about

Errr because your reasoning is that basically he's a shit over hyped player until he moves to another continent....

You talk like Neymar's gonna be dead next year or something, where's the flipping fire drill? What's the rush? The guy likes his country and wants to play in it for the moment get over it....

Somehow I don't think Nerman really cares if other players have been "proving" themselves at 18/19/20 in Europe lol whoever these superstar kids are...
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:48 pm

I'm not saying he's shit and over hyped, I actually like him as a player.. But I don't think he he can be considered one of the best players in the world until he proves his worth in Europe

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:51 pm

17 goals in 28 games for the Brazil is one of the greatest stats you could ask for..
to put it in perspective Ronaldo (CR7) has 38 goals in 101 games, maybe Ronaldo should move to Brazil to improve his int. career Very Happy
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Barton: Neymar is massively overrated

Nerman: I dont know who Barton is

Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:04 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Barton: Neymar is massively overrated

Nerman: I dont know who Barton is

Laughing

rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:09 am

Swagg wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Why not fight for your spot? How many 21 year olds are already big name players on Europe? 21 isn't even young for prodigies anymore, kids are announcing themselves at 18 now

If he told Santos he wants to leave I'm sure they would accommodate him

Do you know what will happen?

He will leave Santos when the club have a good offer on the table and he has done everything there is to do there. Then he will leave and they will wish him good luck and everything will be cool.

If he did what your suggesting and leave like 5 years ago when everyone came calling..it would be like Ronaldinho all over again, where the club and their fans either hate or at the very least are lukewarm to him. When Ronaldinho left, it was very bad for him.

Why would Neymar want that sort of thing, in all places his home club? Matter of fact, who wants to leaves their home club? Noone.

Why would he go fight for a place, risk his NT place closing in on a WC in Brazil and everything good he has got going to fight for a place? Why not wait untill some club offers him a starting job which every passing transfer window it looks more and more likely?

Scott Brave Scotty Parker did exactly what you suggested. He left his home club Charlton to go chase the dream at Chelsea...got but on the bench with limited chances and took years to recover since.

I applaud Neymar for not going untill he is good and ready and its right for him. His damn career, why do what other people want?

He can "prove himself" and "play in the big leagues" anytime he wants.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:56 am

If he has ambition he will stop wasting his time in Brazil :coffee:

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:29 am

You guys dissapointed, good for me, forget this overhyped neymar, welcome to madrid cheers

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:33 am

:facepalm:
Those who thinking staying in Brazil will actually mean something. He'll continue schooling those defenders bar a few here and there and have a shot at Copa libertadores and mundial de clubes and that's about it.

He should be able to prove his worth in Europe.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:00 am

^Refer to The Franchise's post and proceed to the return line with your faceplam and receipt (if possible).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next