+3
Adrian0911
Tomwin Lannister
marottalad
7 posters

Go down

carlos tevez Empty carlos tevez

Post by marottalad Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:00 pm

do u think we will go after him in the summer? do you think he would come to juventus? do you think we could afford his wages. I really really want him here :wub:
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

carlos tevez Empty Re: carlos tevez

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:02 pm

If he would take a pay cut that would be a decent signing. The workrate with Tevez is already there, he does his mad pressing without even being asked to. At Juventus I think his style would offer lots.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:15 pm

TomJuve wrote:If he would take a pay cut that would be a decent signing. The workrate with Tevez is already there, he does his mad pressing without even being asked to. At Juventus I think his style would offer lots.

if we get tevez and he behaves could we be considered on bayern and madrids level hmm i think why not we would have a complete team. a bench of storari,vucinic, giovinco/matri,isla,pogba,marrone,caceras looks like good depth to me
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Javier Hernandez..aka Chicharito is getting bored on the bench at Man Utd....i see him a better candidate than Tevez...

or Jordan Ayew....
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:11 pm

Great player, World class, game changer, killer instinct, pure #10... Main con he wants to be the star and treated like that Conte won't like it but I would take him in a heart beat
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:41 pm

After losing balloteli I don't think they let tevez go, on the other hand we can't afford to go for unproved options as we have the possibility of signing a star almost once every three years. I believe we should go for Suarez. Cash plus on of matri or quag. Higuain is my second choice...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:54 pm

MMM wrote:After losing balloteli I don't think they let tevez go, on the other hand we can't afford to go for unproved options as we have the possibility of signing a star almost once every three years. I believe we should go for Suarez. Cash plus on of matri or quag. Higuain is my second choice...

good idea in theory but we dont have 50 million dollars. the ONLY way we could convince pool to sell to us is if we give them felipe melo who i still think we own and another player some 1 like caceras or isla plus money otherwise we just won't have the money. I personally think we should just splash the cash, go into debt but not haveto buy another forward for 4-5 years. it will be the same cost or u might even save money then getting 5 matri's
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:17 pm

carlos tevez 1324003528
Incredibly talented player, but lacking in class. If cassano, on a free, was not even considered, there is no chance we would be interested in a player who has a habit of showing the loyalty of a chameleon, and the class of a back street pimp. Not at all in line with lo stile juve
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:26 pm

thegutterpoet wrote:carlos tevez 1324003528
Incredibly talented player, but lacking in class. If cassano, on a free, was not even considered, there is no chance we would be interested in a player who has a habit of showing the loyalty of a chameleon, and the class of a back street pimp. Not at all in line with lo stile juve

Yeah, I agree. I could see him at Italy, with either Milan club but not at Juventus. Doesn't seem fitting and his wages are a factor.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:13 am

marottalad wrote:
MMM wrote:After losing balloteli I don't think they let tevez go, on the other hand we can't afford to go for unproved options as we have the possibility of signing a star almost once every three years. I believe we should go for Suarez. Cash plus on of matri or quag. Higuain is my second choice...

good idea in theory but we dont have 50 million dollars. the ONLY way we could convince pool to sell to us is if we give them felipe melo who i still think we own and another player some 1 like caceras or isla plus money otherwise we just won't have the money. I personally think we should just splash the cash, go into debt but not haveto buy another forward for 4-5 years. it will be the same cost or u might even save money then getting 5 matri's
I also believe we don't have enough money that's why I offered one of matri or quag. Isla wont worth much, caceras is needed and melo is crazy. He will probably ask the club to let him stay in Turkey for free. Other than that we have to pay for the half of asamoah, isla and other players whom we let go on coownership like immobile and others. I even heard marotta has given his word at the time of loaning peluso to make the deal permanent so even much less money to spend. And don't forget the financial fairplay rule. Clubs have to keep things in control from now not from 2014 as it has many levels...
All in all they have to buy a star otherwise it will be a blow to their reputation and will affect their fans...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:27 am

if icardi keeps turning it up we should just go out and get him then problem solved.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down