If Arsenal don't win the CL/finish 4th, is it time for Wenger to get sacked/leave?

+43
Peccadillo
Mr. Moratti
spanky
Zealous
nasir6371
iftikhar
Helmer
OLpower
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
sportsczy
the xcx
halamadrid2
lenear1030
Forza
Berbaflop
Raptorgunner
Mr Nick09
baresi
McAgger
TalkingReckless
S
DeletedUser#1
Dnmac4
Swanhends
Casciavit
Bear
rwo power
Ganso
Jay29
Kaladin
Highburied
Cassius
Motogp69
LeBéninois
Grooverider
Art Morte
VanDeezNuts
Donuts
Lex
timzink
VendettaRed07
Onyx
47 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

If Arsenal don't win the CL/finish 4th, is it time for Wenger to get sacked/leave? - Page 5 Empty Re: If Arsenal don't win the CL/finish 4th, is it time for Wenger to get sacked/leave?

Post by The Sanchez Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Going... going... [bar a overturn of the 1st leg deficit in Munich]... GONE!

For a second I thought you were going to say Chen was to take over Wenger but this comment is so much better. Cool

The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

If Arsenal don't win the CL/finish 4th, is it time for Wenger to get sacked/leave? - Page 5 Empty Re: If Arsenal don't win the CL/finish 4th, is it time for Wenger to get sacked/leave?

Post by OLpower Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:23 pm

CBarca wrote:
OLpower wrote:
The xcx wrote:I cant belive I got warned just for saying Wenger is incompetent. Injustice Mad

You got warned for that? This website is getting worse and worse. I got warned and no moderator has had the courage to tell me why.

Nobody needs to tell you why, you're constantly attacking other posters. There, you got your reason why.

Constantly? You probably feel concerned about the fact that I dislike the glory hunters.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:15 am

CBarca wrote:
OLpower wrote:
The xcx wrote:I cant belive I got warned just for saying Wenger is incompetent. Injustice Mad

You got warned for that? This website is getting worse and worse. I got warned and no moderator has had the courage to tell me why.

Nobody needs to tell you why, you're constantly attacking other posters. There, you got your reason why.

I haven't seen him attack anyone else.. not sure what you are talking about scratch
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:32 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
CBarca wrote:
OLpower wrote:

I haven't seen him attack anyone else.. not sure what you are talking about scratch

Obviously you don't pay enough attention in the GS and RB sections Laughing
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:44 am

Who cares, it's over.

My opinion is that if he doesn't make fourth he should be sacked. The best comment made in this thread was by Goonerjay who noted that you don't need to be replaced by a better manager to have better results.

I think Wenger is an amazing manager and one of the best in the game, but I could see an inferior coach come in here, spend a bit more money than Wenger strengthening the areas that need strengthening, and then turning Arsenal into a top side again. I really could see that.

I have constantly given Wenger the benefit of the doubt but year after year Arsenal are simply stagnating and the problems that they have continue to be ignored. You can talk about budget all you want but with the money he has to use, he hasn't exactly done a good job. I think they need change one way or the other and I think a change in management is the only way to go.

That being said, Wenger will never be sacked. If he leaves it's on his own terms.

And honestly I hope he stays. I'm enjoying the slippery slope they are on.

Oh, one more thing. Whatever change it is, they need to start on it right away, because Tottenham are knocking on the front door HARD, Liverpool are on the up (despite some inconsistency), and the 3rd/4th place spots are going to continue to be harder to retain as Arsenal continue to slip away.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:49 am

Liverpool are on the up? I must've missed that particular memo
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:20 am

Arsenal's board remains entirely committed to Arsene Wenger as the club's manager, Sky Sports News understands.

The Frenchman was present at a routine board meeting on Thursday and his future was not on the agenda.

It is understood that Wenger, who joined the club in 1996, will continue to have the long-term support of the board.

Arsenal announced a new £150m deal with Emirates airline in November last year which will bring in £30m a season from shirt and stadium sponsorship.

It's believed the Arsenal board are prepared to approve around £70m of spending on new signings in the summer transfer window, although an exact figure has not been discussed.

Club sources maintain they have the infrastructure to compete with the biggest clubs in Europe and believe a strong financial performance off the pitch will produce long-term benefits on the pitch.

Arsenal are five points behind third-placed Chelsea in the Premier League and trail Bayern Munich 3-1 after the first leg of their Champions League last 16 game.

The club's majority shareholder, Stan Kroenke, was also present at Thursday's meeting along with chief executive Ivan Gazidis and other board members.

Wenger has a contract at Arsenal until 2014 and the Arsenal manager angrily denied a report in the build-up to the Bayern clash that the club had offered him a new deal.

"It's the wrong information," he said, whose side have not won a trophy for eight years. "I think I deserve a bit more credit than wrong information that has only one intention - to harm."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:28 am

Arsenal are five points behind third-placed Chelsea in the Premier League

because saying

Arsenal are four points behind fourth-placed Tottenham in the Premier League

would have been too optimistic and hopeful
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Ok I am back from susension

for those who don't know why, was Suspended for calling him a Strasbourg Dictator and it was viewed as Borderline Racist..

but Gonna give my anti-venger rant anyways

We who have called him dictator all predicted everything happening this season/.

Like his Colleagues in north Korea, he would purposely hoard up all his resources for "renovation", get mediocre advises from his head, have a mouth to talk like he is a leader of the G8, and thinks anyone who questions his command is an idiot..

to put it into football terms, for the past 5 years Arsenal has had no proper defense coach, do we have any now NOOO, Arsenal is the only team that has more than 5 Million fans on facebook that can't defend a set piece..

Another Dictatorial trait: the Dictator would neglect his smart Generals for his stupid vile ones who would cause more, harm than good for his Nation..
I don't need to remind anyone of how we Wenger plays his "preferred 11 NOT Best 11"
all those weeks of seeing Arshavin play rubbish, Gervais then Ramsey

The one of Ramsey annoys me to bits cuz, it could be avoided, EASILY. we have neglected Lansbury for him, currently doing the neglect to Eisfield , Aneke and Coquelin .

and now lets us tell you the dictatorial advice from all Dictators, fool the masses to a "stupid cause, they would realize later and have no objection " (Gaddafi Style)

The youth project is a ponzi scheme, major fvcking ponzi scheme, that had so much money invested into it, Only for Wenger to bounce around these nyouths in stupid loans till they get worn out and lose balanace

what happened to the team that won the EPL Under -18s back to back from 2008/09 to 2010?, that also won the fa youth cup. so much that Barcelona came calling for aneke and afobe?

for those who don't know, they were kicked out by loans or if they were too good, Wenger used the "bad behavior" excuse to let them go . Jay Emmanuel Thomas would have been used instead of Podolski, but he was kicked out on loan impressed, then later kicked out for bad bahavior or as they say it..

and YES, I am going to talk about the most pitiful of all, the Only Iniesta-like player Arsenal academy has ever produced Alban Bunjaku was kicked out for "holding the ball too much", now he is at Sevilla ( what a steal).

Wenger knows what he is doing, and if them Yanks think he should be in power come July, any Arsenal fan hping for a title is dreaming a big dreamer..

Arsenal never learn, we NEVER do. All the mistakes we have made this season could have been easily avoided if we "take note at our older matches"

but I tell ya, we have no head. and that corrupts the system. Wengere is truly the last dictator in europe , Tito(yugoslavia) would be proud
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5