urbaNRoots
Arquitecto
rwo power
Firenze
S
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Galatasaray SK vs FC Schalke 04 - Page 3 Empty Re: Galatasaray SK vs FC Schalke 04

Post by S Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:03 pm

Last-Bullet wrote:
Surag wrote:If all three German sides go through,i'd bet on an all German clash in the QF's.

lool, You don't like German football, isn't it.?

I have noticed all the negativity towards German side, like how you said Arsenal made Bayern look good. it's always nice to read doubters post, it makes me feel happy whenever we win.

Forzan bundesliga.

What ? I have anything but criticized the Bundesliga.Ask any of the other Bundes fans here.

You dont need to be so sensitive,its just a prediction.When 3 French sides went through to the last 8 in 2010,we saw an all French QF ,similarly we saw an all English QF a few years back.

History tells me that when there are 3 sides of the same league in the QF,we are bound to see a clash between sides from the same league.I'm just going by it.That is all.

Seriously Messiah ,you must be mistaken here :coffee:

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Galatasaray SK vs FC Schalke 04 - Page 3 Empty Re: Galatasaray SK vs FC Schalke 04

Post by Last-Bullet Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:22 pm

If all three German sides go through,i'd bet on an all German clash in the QF's.

What I thought you meant by this, was that all German teams will crash out in quarter final.

I am not Messiah, you keep saying that.
Last-Bullet
Last-Bullet
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum