Eivindo
The Legend
tonger
•MilanDevil•
Pietro Paolo Virdis
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I would like to introduce myself - Page 2 Empty Re: I would like to introduce myself

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:40 am

M99 wrote:Welcome back Brigate Smile
LMFAO

Welcome to the forums Pietro, enjoy your stay. drinking

Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

I would like to introduce myself - Page 2 Empty Re: I would like to introduce myself

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 pm

welcome to casa de milan Pietro Thumbs up already enjoying your great contribution to the forum... :bow: keep it coming dude!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Welcome ! cheers
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Welcome bro. You seem to be a great poster from what I've seen so far! cheers
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Paolo Virdis Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:38 pm

We'll see, there's still time for failure Smile
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:47 am

Anyone have the bookmakers odds on Pietro being one of our old banished Milan members? I am not making any accusations, but I would love to put some money down on it.

On-topic: Welcome to the forum, buddy. It is always nice to have a fellow poster who is willing to write essays as opposed to the posters who stick to trolling, smilies and memes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Paolo Virdis Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:01 am

THC 10 wrote:Anyone have the bookmakers odds on Pietro being one of our old banished Milan members? I am not making any accusations, but I would love to put some money down on it.

On-topic: Welcome to the forum, buddy. It is always nice to have a fellow poster who is willing to write essays as opposed to the posters who stick to trolling, smilies and memes.

You'd lose that bet. I've never been to this forum before.
I didn't understand the welcome back Brigate comment further up at first but going through old threads and reading what you've been up to topic-wise before, I did notice a member Brigate and it saying "banned" below his name so I'm guessing that's who you think I am.
Well, I can assure you that you'll all be wasting your time trying to figure out whether I'm an old member and in that case which one.
Like I said, I'm new to this forum and if I was an old member it would be kind of stupid to start out with a thread as this, low key would be a bit more clever.
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:07 am

My post was more of a joke (although I am willing to bet that most of us tend to assume that when we get a new poster). Apologizes if my post was taken the wrong way and I would be the last person to spend anytime trying to figure out if you are - I am honestly just happy to have intellectual poster around these parts (this section used to be the top dog and I would love to see us regain our old form - a transition that I would like to think has already begun.)

Pietro Paolo Virdis wrote:Like I said, I'm new to this forum and if I was an old member it would be kind of stupid to start out with a thread as this, low key would be a bit more clever.

You'd be surprised at the intelligence (or lack there of) when it comes to posters who try to come back after being banned. As if it was not bad enough that they acted like they did not care if they got banned and then came to realize that they want back in (I guess you really do not know what you have until it is gone).

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:12 am

Welcome!

You can make yourself at home here in the Milan section- which is a good section. Please also peruse through the rest of the forum too, there are many good places to visit, including the hub down near the bottom. The whole forum is great Very Happy

Hope to see you around Razz
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Paolo Virdis Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:12 am

Apologizes if my post was taken the wrong way and I would be the last person to spend anytime trying to figure out if you are

No worries
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 am

Just avoid the Barcelona section...that place is filled with people much like CBarca Very Happy

But you should take his advice when it comes to the hub, I think you would enjoy yourself in that little paradise that I call home.

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:15 am

that place is filled with people much like CBarca

If only, Dom. If only.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Paolo Virdis Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:38 am

I'll check it out
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Paolo Virdis Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:34 am

Pietro Paolo Virdis
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2