CBarca
Kick
Forza
beatrixasdfghjk.
The Sanchez
15 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:42 pm

fatman123 wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
fatman123 wrote:Beatrix do you live in west ryde or seven hills?
No idea :coffee:.

Your relative in west ryde, is his name Tom? :coffee:
mr-r34 wrote:I have nfi what your on about, srs.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by The Sanchez Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:42 pm

fatman123 wrote:Kizz how did you get tickets? They sold out in like 10 seconds

Beatrix do you live in west ryde or seven hills?

People actually sold their own tickets and there ended up being more tickets on sale on the last day...

I won't say exactly where he lives but if closer to West Ryde than Seven Hills... In fact very close to West Ryde...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:35 am

Damn I go away for a couple days and you guys start talking about Australian stuff in the australian section.

Even worse, you're talking about football in the talk about whatever thread.

Pls go lift and come back with a clear mind and body.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:53 am

CBarca wrote:Damn I go away for a couple days and you guys start talking about Australian stuff in the australian section.

Even worse, you're talking about football in the talk about whatever thread.

Pls go lift and come back with a clear mind and body.

Reported for trolling...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:32 am

The biggest wimp I know is massive .. when he was playing AFL, he ran away from the ball so he wouldn't have to get tackled, even though he's like twice the size of everyone else Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:34 am

brb moving to 7 ride

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:47 pm

My latest article regarding PSG vs Barcelona. Enjoyed this one.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1582947-uefa-champions-league-psgs-4-biggest-threats-to-barcelona
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:19 pm

About to start my last shift of full time work! cheers

I get my life back soon!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:46 am

One of your best articles Kizz! Set pieces will be a great key to scoring goals... If they organise their defense well enough and hold out our attack then we will become desperate and ask Alba and Alves to be acting as wingbacks leaving the likes of Lavezzi, Moura and Ibra to be a threat in front of goal...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Pepsi or Cola
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Cola and it isn't even close :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:21 pm

Did you know that Pepsi is a bigger company than Coke :coffee:.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Don't drink either.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Coke by far...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Pepsi>>>>>>
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:55 am

Kick wrote:Don't drink either.

Whats wrong with you... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:36 am

Coke
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:27 am

Agrum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nice article Kizz, though I felt that even if you don't feel that Ibrahimovic will be the main issue, Matuidi and Thiago Silva could arguably be absorbed into a single point. They'll be the two most important leaders of PSG's organisational effort, however I felt that it's stretching a point to mention two manifestations of PSG's defendering over Ibrahimovic. Very well written though.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:36 am

You should just pray that Alex starts for QSG, then even with TS Barca will be sweet
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:59 am

dostoevsky wrote:Agrum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nice article Kizz, though I felt that even if you don't feel that Ibrahimovic will be the main issue, Matuidi and Thiago Silva could arguably be absorbed into a single point. They'll be the two most important leaders of PSG's organisational effort, however I felt that it's stretching a point to mention two manifestations of PSG's defendering over Ibrahimovic. Very well written though.

Don't think so. 2 quite different roles. Thiago sitting deep and will have to use all his ability to read Messi and moves in the final 3rd.

Matuidi is important for more than one reason, not even just defending. Needs to use his immense ball-winning and hustle to trouble Xavi and Iniesta, and then he's very important in releasing PSG attacks. Quality on the ball will be very key as well, along with Verratti.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:01 am

Don't see Ibra as a threat. Capable of the amazing but I think he'll disadvantage their pressing game and slowly drop deeper and deeper. Their mobile players concern me more.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:23 am

dostoevsky wrote:Agrum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
YES YES YES YES YES

And with some vodka, even better.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:25 am

Pressing is something that a team does, you can't simply point to a single element in Matuidi, as for the justifications being given for ignoring Ibrahimovic, there seems to be this bizarre feeling that any counter-attacking effort will somehow bypass Ibra. The respect being given to the likes of Lavezzi and Lucas is simply a way of playing down Ibra's importance so that he appears to be a side issue.

It's the difference between having Pazzini and Niang at the head of the formation. Ibra is going to be essential to relieving pressure on PSG's midfield through his hold up play, he'll draw countless fouls during the match to give his side the time to breathe and move up the pitch as a team, rather than exposing the side to the breaking of the lines.

The likes of Lavezzi and Lucas are completely aimless on the pitch without Ibrahimovic's presence. PSG's attempts to counter-attacking whilst parking the bus against Valencia was absolutely pathetic. They're a side who remain ill-suited to a highly vertical game and Ibra's range of passing and vision is crucial to releasing players such as Lavezzi and Lucas into 1v1 situations. Without Ibrahimovic, you'll see the exact same problem as Milan had at the Camp Nou, the inability to hold onto the ball and make the first and second passes out of defence count.

As for Ibrahimovic's effect on PSG's ability to defend, he'll be the player left highest on the pitch when PSG are without the ball and has a very simply role to play defensively, one that he is highly willing to complete. Just because he's not Cavani or Eto'o doesn't mean that he's a defensive liability.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:44 am

I understand everything you say. I'm not misunderstanding what pressing means, I just disagree that he'll be a big threat to Barca. I also hate stating the obvious opinions in my article, so I left him out.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:49 am

I realise that you certainly weren't failing to comprehend pressing in itself and I do appreciate that you really wanted to write an article that avoided simply focusing on the cult of Ibra as many will doubtless do in the build-up to the game. I just think that given the way some of the points panned out, that the article would have been better off stating that it would examine the breadth of dangers that PSG pose rather than necessarily stating that each of these would be a bigger factor than Ibrahimovic himself. Regardless of whether he individually puts the ball in the back of the net or makes the assist, I just think that even with a point such as attacking outlets, he can't be separated from the likes of Lavezzi and Lucas as he really is the glue that holds them together. Neither of them have the personality for a task as large as this to do it on their own.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:54 am

I am very curious to see how Ibra performs against us. I am happy his ban was lifted, and I'm curious to see if I should be.

Fun times coming up. Fun times.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next