It might be taken as insulting the admin through pm. affraid

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Haters keep hating - Page 4 Empty Re: Haters keep hating

Post by milanfan7 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:17 pm

dostoevsky wrote:

No one's perfect and if mistakes are made everyone should be man enough to own up to them

When I explained their mistakes and criticized them,my post got deleted.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Ahem, I know I might be completly ignored right now, because people will often respond to sensationalist posts over neutral fact driven posts. But here goes;

I was a lurker here for 3 months, I enjoyed the General section and the Milan section the most, along with the Arsenal section (the schizophrania in the Milan section is hilarious, the Arsenal trust thy Wengerisim is funny as well), moey was quite right in his thread about the section. To the point, I think that may Milan fans have been acting as victims while hurling obvious insults at other fans and teams (Inter I want to be banned. for example), they justify this by claiming the fanaticisim of their loe for Milan as well as this being the Milan section. These however are not mature arguments, the KKK have their own forums where they mud sling everyone else, because it is their forum, it does not make it right. Freedom of speech exists to prtect society at large, not only those who speak. Therefore, if peopel are insulted by what you are saying, stop saying it.

Also, insulting Devi and posting obvious flamentory remarks like "waah this is Hitler's regime" and "gtgo of OUR Milan forum" will not help remove this preceived anti-milan bias. If there is such a thing, you are obviously bringing it on your selves, invoking Hitler remarks wilcertainly not help you at all.

In the other hand, this puppy eye approach by some other fans (CroInter and Sciacca, I am looking at you) is bull crap. You obviously plant conterversy to enjoy yourseles here. Don't ask me to bring evidence because it exists in spades, and don't claim you are posting within the rules, becuase loop holes do exist and you take advantage of it. I am signaling you two because you are quality posters who add so much to this forum that you do not need to come crashing e very party in the Milan forum. On this note, many also post obvious missiles directed towards Sci as well.

The bottom line; stop being children in a food fight. Milan fans saying Abate is the best RB in Seria A should not make you furious, and the vice versa is true. Try and debate proparly without fuming or cumming on your pants.

Last note, I think GianCarlo should get another chance, explain the rules to him proparly and let him in on parole. The forum is more alive with him posting. I apolagize in behalf of everyone that insulted anyone in this prolonged mud war.

By the way, forza Milan Twisted Evil
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:29 pm

I see nothing has been learned here still.

*sigh*
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:31 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Guys the admins often do a thankless job in these forums and it is necessary for them to make decisions at times. I was asleep during the entire saga, it's necessary for admins to appear here.

No one's perfect and if mistakes are made everyone should be man enough to own up to them, however public character assassinations won't achieve anything.

Articulate your case to the administrators privately. 15 reasonable objections made personally will achieve more than 15 people posting in a thread in this matter. Actually do this, btw, those who wish to, I'm quite serious.
dostoevski you changed your attitude... and not for the better, because you where always one of us, and right now you act like you'r one of them and they take decisions overhere whitout asking your opinion on the matter, "I was asleep during the entire saga" so why defend them? Rolling Eyes :coffee:
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:31 pm

One last time, boys.

Get back on topic or I lock this thread.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:32 pm

dreamer wrote:DeviAngel is an admin not a Mod, meaning he is has every right to do what he believes is right in any section.
He should limit his activities overhere to reading (like you sciacca), and it should be no problem that MILAN fans express their opinion about a shitty club like Joventas! Very Happy

dreamer wrote:
sciacca wrote: Your friend over here said 'shitty juventus' that's an insult directed straight to the fan. Which is once again provocation. Insulting is against the rules and admins don't tolerate it.
It's only insulting and provocation when I write this on the Jovuntos forum, but you will never see me overthere because I dont provoke, like you do all the time (like now) at our forum, where you dont belong! :idea:
So please fück off and take you friends with you! Cool

Nope they don't learn at all. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:52 am

Milantildeath wrote:Devi: I have nothing against you, but

Whatever, this will just lower the post count in our Milan section. If posters that wanted to provoke him all the time would just stay out of our section he would not be banned right now. Here is my opinion, it's wrong that he offended you and should not have done so, but he should have not gotten the two week ban in the first place for talking trash on Juve. This is a FOOTBALL forum, not somewhere where we all come and hold hands and be friendly. We talk about our teams, we defend them, end of story. It's unfair for you to say "anyone that talks bad about Juve right now will be banned, TRY ME!" . I'm just speaking the truth, like it or not. I'm pissed about Giancarlo being banned. You might as well ban the entire Milan section, we have all talked bad on Juve at least once here, and why shouldn't we after the season they had.

I've seen lying but this is way to much .... Bravo ..... I never said that .... just to clarify .... Giancarlo was insulting me through pm's I closed the thread for you the posters to not get warnings just until the heat goes off and re-opened ...I ask IF IT may be edited ....... He got banned NOT BY ME ! and he got 2 weeks NOT BY ME ...he made other acc and he was BANNED NOT BY ME !!!

and shame on u milan death ...I've seen lying but this is to much and this is my last post ....

If insulting trough pm's ain't crime than don't report them and don't inform us the admins

take care

devi
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down