Doesn't Real madrid just have the best transfer dealer like Eva?

+16
guest7
chemicalboy99
the xcx
Turok_TTZ
izzy
Sushi Master
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Raptorgunner
VanDeezNuts
Mr Nick09
Giuvitojuve
Guiltybystander
JuvenelCuore
Red Alert
The BoyWonder
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Doesn't Real madrid just have the best transfer dealer like Eva? - Page 3 Empty Re: Doesn't Real madrid just have the best transfer dealer like Eva?

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:25 am

You ignore my question, ChemicalBoy Sad

It was a genuine question, and no subtle bash of City!

Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Doesn't Real madrid just have the best transfer dealer like Eva? - Page 3 Empty Re: Doesn't Real madrid just have the best transfer dealer like Eva?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:25 am

Who ever knew crowd attendances made a club so great... Juve had crowds of about only 30 k before 2005 and yet we've been winning how many trophies and awards? :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:26 am

chemicalboy99 wrote:

Cheers....you can watch them in the champions league.

Quite possibly one of the better comebacks I've seen since your play off match against Gillingham many moons ago...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:28 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:RM are at least better than City who offered 150M for Buffon and 250M for Kaka...

Provide the links or stop talking bollocks.

Gianluigi Buffon: "I read about the money that Manchester City bid. I read €100 million (£90 million) for me and €150 million (£135 million) for Kaka and you think it can’t be real. It is like a fantasy world.

"There has always been big money in football, but if these guys are for real it is like nothing we have seen before, not even at Chelsea when they were crazy with money.

"You can’t build success just because of money. You look at Kaka and think, ‘okay, if he had gone maybe it would take three or four years for Manchester City to get in the Champions League. That would make him 30.’

"I read also about his wages but it does not matter. Do you think players like Kaka need the money? No, of course not. Manchester City will only attract players like that by winning trophies not by wages."

Brilliant so an article on Buffon talking about stuff he's read in newspapers equates to an actual bid in your world.

Interesting article never the less talking about champions league qualification and winning trophies...didn't take as long as Buffon thought did it.

As far as I know we only made a £100M bid for Kaka so you're only out by £150M on that score.

I can find more sources, it was confirmed by our club's management as well as Buffon himself. Don't worry though, you've managed to produce quite the team of money grabbing whor--I mean, talented and passionate footballers.

Cheers....you can watch them in the champions league.

You should come back when you're the best team in Manchester...or when you win a league title; 1936–37, 1967–68 were some GREAT years !

Ask your grandparents about it and tell me what they say. I'll go back to seeing my country win a World Cup, witnessing Ballon d'Ors being handed out, CL being won (emphasis on WON), and being the most successful domestic team in Italy. :coffee:

Good for you.

It's important to think back to the good times when there's nothing happening in the present.

Yeah well that's what happens when a team has adversity...we don't throw money at players to make up for a poor club structure, the fact your stadium was initially funded by taxpayers, or the fact you've made some of the worst transfers to date and are a laughing stock.

So, what do you City lot do when there's nothing happening in the present and nothing happened in the past ?

We were getting 48,000 crowds and we hadn't won anything in 35 years.

So what's that prove ? You have a lot of bandwagoners ? Cool. Nice club.

Bandwagoners attach themselves to a club that dont win stuff?

Are you a retard?
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:30 am

sciacca wrote:Who ever knew crowd attendances made a club so great... Juve had crowds of about only 30 k before 2005 and yet we've been winning how many trophies and awards? :coffee:

I guess people care even less now then.

Myself included.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:31 am

Nice Insult... Just shows how poor it is for some people to even debate properly. Calling someone 'retard' is unnecessary and in fact banable :coffee:

Last edited by sciacca on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 am

Glad we've resolved the Real Madrid issue with all this discussion.

Willing to take bets about how many more posts before this thread is locked.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 am

Giuvitojuve wrote:Glad we've resolved the Real Madrid issue with all this discussion.

1? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 am

@Chemical: nice way to degrade yourself into calling somebody that. That's really low of you.

Bandwagon because you have star players ? People come to see Tevez, David Silva, etc. They bandwagon for the future.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:35 am

sciacca wrote:Nice Insult... Just shows how poor it is for some people to even debate properly. Calling someone 'retard' is unnecessary and in fact banable :coffee:

I'm sorry, but what debate were you even engaging in? scratch
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:36 am

izzy26 wrote:
sciacca wrote:Nice Insult... Just shows how poor it is for some people to even debate properly. Calling someone 'retard' is unnecessary and in fact banable :coffee:

I'm sorry, but what debate were you even engaging in? scratch

The one where your input is not necessary nor wanted.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:37 am

sciacca wrote:
Giuvitojuve wrote:Glad we've resolved the Real Madrid issue with all this discussion.

1? Razz

I think it has a few more than that to go bro.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:39 am

Ey. Ey. Eyyyyyyy.

Let's be a couple of Fonzies in here guys, and what is the Fonz?

Cool?

Correctamundo.

Let's avoid getting heated, let's just keep this chocked full of lulz and friendly. Just footy talk after all.

Chemical man, no need to throw names out or anything.

Cuore bro, let's get back to the topic.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:40 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Yeah, Ok then. Thumbs up

Anyway, what was this supposed debate?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:42 am

izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Yeah, Ok then. Thumbs up

Well nothing I just said RM aren't the only club to do that, City offered Buffon and Kaka big fees as well but apparently Chemical didn't think so and that lead to him getting upset.

But as Giu suggested, back on topic.

RM overpay, but they turn a profit and their fiscal year is almost always successful. From a business standpoint, they do well. From a football standpoint based on passion, love, etc. they are controversial.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:49 am

Giuvitojuve wrote:Ey. Ey. Eyyyyyyy.

Let's be a couple of Fonzies in here guys, and what is the Fonz?

Cool?

Correctamundo.

Let's avoid getting heated, let's just keep this chocked full of lulz and friendly. Just footy talk after all.

Chemical man, no need to throw names out or anything.

Cuore bro, let's get back to the topic.

Cool
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:53 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Yeah, Ok then. Thumbs up

Well nothing I just said RM aren't the only club to do that, City offered Buffon and Kaka big fees as well but apparently Chemical didn't think so and that lead to him getting upset.

RM overpay, but they turn a profit and their fiscal year is almost always successful. From a business standpoint, they do well. From a football standpoint based on passion, love, etc. they are controversial.

Hm. I see what you mean.

I think it's one of those things that creates "club identities" though. I can easily see why their policies create alot of controversy. The spending part doesn't really bother me personally, I'm more so concerned that they develop their youth products (which they used to do well in the past).

For some people that is their cup of tea. Juventus fans like it one way, Borussia fans like it another.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:53 am

I was hoping.

I was praying.

That DJ would arrive, and here he is.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:56 am

Giuvitojuve wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Yeah, Ok then. Thumbs up

Hm. I see what you mean.

I think it's one of those things that creates "club identities" though. I can easily see why their policies create alot of controversy. The spending part doesn't really bother me personally, I'm more so concerned that they develop their youth products (which they used to do well in the past).

For some people that is their cup of tea. Juventus fans like it one way, Borussia fans like it another.

I agree with you. I mean, Ronaldo's transfer to some was overpaid, stupid, inflated, death of football, etc, etc. based on love, passion, and purely emotion without considering that within the first year they made the money back on shirt sales and so now he is actually a commodity. Similar to what LA Galaxy did with Becks.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:59 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Giuvitojuve wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Yeah, Ok then. Thumbs up

Hm. I see what you mean.

I agree with you. I mean, Ronaldo's transfer to some was overpaid, stupid, inflated, death of football, etc, etc. based on love, passion, and purely emotion without considering that within the first year they made the money back on shirt sales and so now he is actually a commodity. Similar to what LA Galaxy did with Becks.

To others though, it's cheeky ambition.

It's creating an elite of the elite group. It's the kind of club they want to support.

As Oscar Wilde believed;

There is no good or evil, only interesting and boring.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:02 am

Giuvitojuve wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Giuvitojuve wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Yeah, Ok then. Thumbs up

Hm. I see what you mean.

It's creating an elite of the elite group. It's the kind of club they want to support.

As Oscar Wilde believed;

I must agree with this.

I enjoyed Madrid more when we were still a club that took pride in developing its own youth, but I also see the charm in supporting a club that loves to be hated.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:04 am

Guiltybystander wrote:
Giuvitojuve wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Giuvitojuve wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Yeah, Ok then. Thumbs up

Hm. I see what you mean.

As Oscar Wilde believed;

I must agree with this.

I enjoyed Madrid more when we were still a club that took pride in developing its own youth, but I also see the charm in supporting a club that loves to be hated.

Clubs are like mini-nations. Sure they have their ideologies, but when it comes to something as basic as gain and survival, goals are rearranged to meet them.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:52 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
ynwa wrote:Rich mans United.

They make sure they sign the players they need (well... want) instead of losing them to another club.

You lot are getting rejected by absolutely everybody right now. And are having to resort into paying over the odds in order to get who u want.

The nerve of this LFC fan...

What nerve? Tf are you on about? confused

Also rejected by everybody based on what? TLW is back, the papers have no idea on what they're on about. They can write papers to make you mancs feel good, but in reality, they know almost as much as we do.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3