Podolski laughs off Juve link

+2
Cassius
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Podolski laughs off Juve link Empty Podolski laughs off Juve link

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Arsenal striker Lukas Podolski has laughed off suggestions he could be set to join Juventus in the summer.

The Germany international was rumoured to be of interest to the Bianconeri, but the Gunners forward has claimed that he is enjoying life in the Premier League too much to leave.

“Of course you have to evaluate which teams show an interest in you,” he told Bild Sport.

“Teams come to see my performances in London. But I feel at ease at Arsenal and in this city.”
===

Ok have a nice season Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Podolski laughs off Juve link Empty Re: Podolski laughs off Juve link

Post by Cassius Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:32 pm

Im sure he'd love it in Serie A tbh, he should consider joining Juve or another decent Italian team that is competing for trophies before he gets too old (not that it would be a major reason most serie A teams would snub him lol). Dont see why he'd leave arsenal though..
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:06 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Im sure he'd love it in Serie A tbh, he should consider joining Juve or another decent Italian team that is competing for trophies before he gets too old (not that it would be a major reason most serie A teams would snub him lol). Dont see why he'd leave arsenal though..

What happened to your warning bar O.o
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:09 pm

I really don't want him, nothing special. And i'm not saying that because of this. Because he probably hasn't said anything wrong. But I don't rate him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:11 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:I really don't want him, nothing special. And i'm not saying that because of this. Because he probably hasn't said anything wrong. But I don't rate him.

You are my TomJuve, my only TomJuve. You make me happpppyyyyyy when skies are grey, you'll never know Tom how much I WUV YOU, Please don't take... My Toooooom away.
cheers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:17 pm

I would love him to come here. Hes arguably world class when hes played as an SS, or at least close to it. Quality player that im a big fan of? I say go for it Juve. Plus he would come relatively cheap, and hes physical enough to have no problems here.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:20 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:Im sure he'd love it in Serie A tbh, he should consider joining Juve or another decent Italian team that is competing for trophies before he gets too old (not that it would be a major reason most serie A teams would snub him lol). Dont see why he'd leave arsenal though..

What happened to your warning bar O.o
Its always been like this Devi lol I remember ages ago when i asked you to swap my account cause i didntlike my old username so made a new one that got banned for Multi (before i knew i had to talk to mods/admins) and since then i'v always been on 25.

If im right iv behaved well in recent times and tried to post constructivly on the minimal time i can spend on here but its not changed bro lol Not that im bothered, if i was gunna get banned it would of been a longg long time ago lol
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:23 pm

juventus101 wrote:I would love him to come here. Hes arguably world class when hes played as an SS, or at least close to it. Quality player that im a big fan of? I say go for it Juve. Plus he would come relatively cheap, and hes physical enough to have no problems here.

Expected comments from you. :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:24 pm

Surag wrote:
juventus101 wrote:I would love him to come here. Hes arguably world class when hes played as an SS, or at least close to it. Quality player that im a big fan of? I say go for it Juve. Plus he would come relatively cheap, and hes physical enough to have no problems here.

Expected comments from you. :coffee:

Laughing Me too lol
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:28 pm

I dont see how theres any doubt that he wouldnt improve our frontline. Look at what he did the past few seasons for Koln when played as an SS. By consensus was one of the best players in the Bundesliga. Carried them in 10/11 to a 12th place finish. Carried them in the first half of 11/12 to 9th place, before the defense collapsed and the coach decided to play Poldi on the wing. The guy really has alot of quality, its too bad hes so underrated on this forum.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:30 pm

juventus101 wrote:I dont see how theres any doubt that he wouldnt improve our frontline. Look at what he did the past few seasons for Koln when played as an SS. By consensus was one of the best players in the Bundesliga. Carried them in 10/11 to a 12th place finish. Carried them in the first half of 11/12 to 9th place, before the defense collapsed and the coach decided to play Poldi on the wing. The guy really has alot of quality, its too bad hes so underrated on this forum.
I totally agree.

I dont think he's underrated on here, not long ago everyone was cockdeep for Poldi.

I'm on your side, hes currently better or on par with any of our strikers (on par with Vuci). I was just laughing cause i totally expected your comment lol

But i also think we're too good for him now, like the rest of our strikers..
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:36 pm

I disagree that were too good for him. He has the ability to play for a top team and has always done well in every team hes played for, even Arsenal, Germany, and Bayern (where he did alot better than people realize) which are all huge teams. Him and Llirente up top and i thibk we would be set for a long time.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aant123 Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:16 am

juventus101 wrote:I dont see how theres any doubt that he wouldnt improve our frontline. Look at what he did the past few seasons for Koln when played as an SS. By consensus was one of the best players in the Bundesliga. Carried them in 10/11 to a 12th place finish. Carried them in the first half of 11/12 to 9th place, before the defense collapsed and the coach decided to play Poldi on the wing. The guy really has alot of quality, its too bad hes so underrated on this forum.

No doubt he'll improve our frontline but given that we're got Llorente + Matri/Quag, we don't really need another poacher. If we need a striker, it is a WC SS who can beat defenders, create AND score. I'm sorry but imho that's not Podolski. I'd rather we spend big on a Sanchez, Jovetic, Suarez type or if we can't get them just keep both Vucinic and Gio.

aant123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:35 am

Podolski is a very creative SS. Alot of people underate his vision and passing ability because he cant really show it playing on the left wing. But at Koln he ahowed he has some really good vision and passing ability. To call Podolski a poacher is so unbelievably wrong.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down