futbol
Onyx
The Franchise
Valkyrja
juventus101
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you were facing Messi... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were facing Messi...

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:02 am

Longevity is a supposed factor that usually determines whether a player is World Class or not. However if longevity wasn't a factor, then Varane would be World Class.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:14 am

Right now, the wingbacks in Serie A are severely lacking since Maggio has been off form and Asamoah was off form for a little while but seems to have regained his form. That is why I put Pogba in the starting lineup for Serie A team of the season on the wing. I did not put him on the level of players like Pirlo, Xavi, or even De Rossi, simply because he hasn't been playing at these levels long enough, even if for the short time he has played hes been excellent. Longevity is the key as its been said. You're taking my choice of him in that lineup way out of proportion.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:32 am

:coffee: De Rossi in national battle , and wouldn't man mark him if that was a game against Roma
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:08 am

I would devise a system where every 5 minutes the player man-marking him changes, creating total chaos and anarchy in the game. I would sub two players who have been yellow carded man-marking Messi for two fresh, card free, brave and above all... Physical Lads.

Then I would sub a striker for Joey Barton who I have previously told to foul him. He would then foul Messi until he got a yellow card. Then he would foul him twice more leaving him on the fringes of a red card.

At this point I give him the go-ahead to unleash a straight red 10 game ban challenge on Messi to probably take him out for months. Like sacrificing a pawn in chess to take the oppositions Queen.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nole10 Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Pogba is a *bleep* class so is Varane its just retared that madrid fans r puting him in every fkn tread claimng that Varane is betta than Vidic in da air is funny...so i started hating...Anyway topic is messi there is no proper way of defeding against him only way is if u r lucky eoght that on other side u have reatrd lyk maradona that has no idea and hes pretty much only player that tries 2 crate shit...did u watch da world cup against germany he would take on 2 or 3 players and every1 would stop witot idea what 2 do...it was sad...theres no player that can take care of messi whole team needs to close up his team thats da only way...as i allready metiondied its much easier against argentina with maradona than barca...Hate him or love him myself im not a big fan but hes by far the best player ever...

Nole10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:02 am

Nole10 wrote:Pogba is a *bleep* class so is Varane its just retared that madrid fans r puting him in every fkn tread claimng that Varane is betta than Vidic in da air is funny...so i started hating...Anyway topic is messi there is no proper way of defeding against him only way is if u r lucky eoght that on other side u have reatrd lyk maradona that has no idea and hes pretty much only player that tries 2 crate shit...did u watch da world cup against germany he would take on 2 or 3 players and every1 would stop witot idea what 2 do...it was sad...theres no player that can take care of messi whole team needs to close up his team thats da only way...as i allready metiondied its much easier against argentina with maradona than barca...Hate him or love him myself im not a big fan but hes by far the best player ever...

Does anybody know how to translate from Latin to English?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2