Arquitecto
halamadrid2
FennecFox7
Tomwin Lannister
DeletedUser#1
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Simple FACT which shows most GLers don't know much about football Empty Simple FACT which shows most GLers don't know much about football

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:48 pm

I'm sorry, but I had to bring it up.

back in august where Barton-M'Bia did a swap of teams....90% of you fanboys were like

HAHAHAHAHA, Are Marsellie idiots ??!!! M'Bia is CL quality, swapping him for this thug ? are they on meth? what the hell...this doesn't make anysense.

a few months later

Barton and his team are 2nd in ligue 1, Barton has been good for Marsellie and helped the team a lot.

M'Bia on the other hand, has been one of the worst players in history of PL, and today he basically confirmed his team's relegation.

----------

Xdikhlo Gabiraloious plays for 4th division of Moldava !! OMG, WHAT A PLAYER. HE MUST BE BETTER THAN James Collins.

same old GL.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Simple FACT which shows most GLers don't know much about football Empty Re: Simple FACT which shows most GLers don't know much about football

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Meh I rate Barton as an OK player, and I imagine some of those people do deep down too, but they hate his guts as a person and will never give him any recognition.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Simple FACT which shows most GLers don't know much about football Empty Re: Simple FACT which shows most GLers don't know much about football

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:52 pm

I never questioned his ability.

I do, however, question his maturity. I mean, how can people hate CR and balo when you have barton..lol
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:54 pm

how a player adapts at another team and league does not describe them and their quality at all

people who have watched a said players for over a course of say five years have every right to big that player up if he has been good.

now in this case we all have seen Barton in EPL and those who watched Ligue 1 regularly know the quality of Mbia. so just because they base their opinions of their past season to predict the future does not make them deluded Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:55 pm

Sepi, Barton was only decent for the first half of the season and since then he has been on the bench as a whole and when on the field, not contributing much of note. I know a couple of Marseille fans who reside here, one thought he was better than he expected but only on his expectations while the other wants him loaned back
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:57 pm

I never talked about these two people, one of whom I don't even know who he is.

Never doubt my knowledge son.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Messi himself would look utter shat in this QPR team
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:58 pm

M'Bia on the other hand, has been utter trash since day 1.

One of the top 5 worst players I've seen play in England.

remember how hyped he was on GL in summer ?! but then again, with Sports, RG, and Mole any lieague 4 French player is hyped like Zidane here Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:59 pm

As if I care about the league of donkeys to even talk about this No

Also Sepi is distraught because his hero was relegated Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:M'Bia on the other hand, has been utter trash since day 1.

remember how hyped he was on GL in summer ?! but then again, with Sports, RG, and Mole any lieague 4 French player is hyped like Zidane here Laughing

Wat.... i said he was a good player.... plenty of good players have come to the PL and not performed.

Is Morientes shite now? you are getting boring now tbh.

I want Gil.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Harry Redknapp wrote:M'Bia on the other hand, has been utter trash since day 1.

Wat.... i said he was a good player.... plenty of good players have come to the PL and not performed.

Is Morientes shite now? you are getting boring now tbh.

I want Gil.

Morientes looked like a footballer at least, though a poor one.

M'Bia appear to have been picked up from a bakery in Kinshasa, capital of DR Congo and took on the plane to England.

not a footballer.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Sepi :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RebaƱo Sagrado Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:22 pm

free_cat wrote:I never talked about these two people, one of whom I don't even know who he is.

RebaƱo Sagrado
RebaƱo Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Ive only been a member for a short period of time, but i have noticed that 90% of GL members tend to post utter guff and nonsense :facepalm:
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:38 pm

What's the point of this thread? To insult the intelligence of "most GLers"? To applaud your heroics in predicting Barton wouldn't be half as bad as suspected? That M'bia didn't perform?

Oh, the blasphemies of a player not always living up to their hype. Rolling Eyes

You guys talk as if GL itself were the source of all rumors and piece of footballing news on the planet.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:41 pm

free_cat wrote:I never talked about these two people, one of whom I don't even know who he is.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:42 pm

The problem with Barton was always his personality. I wouldn't want that douche anywhere near a team I support.

Also I never rated M'Bia
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
You guys talk as if GL itself were the source of all rumors and piece of footballing news on the planet.

It...it isn't? Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Zealous wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

It...it isn't? Sad
TBH, for me it is Proud

But again, all we do is copy and paste articles from the vast reaches of the internets.

Not always from the most trusty of sources, but then again, that's not our fault... There's no need to call most of the board idiots.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Mbia was a fantastic player for Marseille. His partnership with Diawara was one of the best in ligue 1 under Deschamps. He was crucial in Marseille's league title in 09/10 while also a consistent performer in the CL a year after that. He wasn't this shit for his entire career.

Why wouldn't people call it a stupid move when one of the best performers of Marsille was moving in a swap deal to a barely survived QPR ? Specially when Barton was banned for 9 games. It was a stupid move if you think about it then.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:11 pm

I don't think this shows who the better player is. If Barton was at QPR or Mbia was at Marseille, both clubs would probably be in the positions they are now.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:25 pm

lolwat

Neither of these two players are relevant to me, who made opinions on them? I hardly remember anyone..and for good reason, nobody cares about such medicore never was players.

Also, even everyone said what you claim..that doesnt mean they dont know much about football..it just means they were wrong about something.

Every coach in the world has been wrong..if they can be wrong, what do you random people on a forum will be from time to time?

Stupid thread.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Sepi the GOAT troll.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Swans, never EVER change that sig rofl
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next