The Franchise
McAgger
Ganso
Sushi Master
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Dinho the funnest to watch?

Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times  Vote_lcap76%Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times  Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 22 ]
Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times  Vote_lcap24%Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times  Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 29

Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times  Empty Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times

Post by Sushi Master Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:09 pm

I was with some bros yesterday killing time with beers and FIFA, and we came to an arguement: Messi is obviously a level above everyone else, to the point where it's almost predictable to what he's going to do. He's like a friggin' machine with 100% efficiency.

So we started throwing out names to who we'd rather watch, and the universal vote was Ronaldinho. Master-class technician, filled with plenty of flicks, tricks and just outrageous plays that you would never expect most guys to even try. He had a certain magic about him that extremely few players possess.

There's also his attitude. He always had a smile on his face, when he f'ed up he helped you to your feet, apologised... he has a real sportsman and not the arrogant brat we see a lot nowadays. In his prime he was the best in the world and you really wouldn't know it until you saw him play.

Thoughts? Throw out other players you know about, Ronnie was just the first one that popped in my head.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times  Empty Re: Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Alongside Zidane for me
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times  Empty Re: Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Zidane was unbelievable to watch as well.

I would give a shout to Ronaldo Nazario as well. First time I watched him play (was for Inter) I fell in love.

CASSANO & TOTTI partnership Sad Possibly the most entertaining duo of all time.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Nobody made me say "WTF he just do" or "oh shit, he got *bleep* (talking about a defender who abused)" and stuff like that nearly as much as Ronaldinho in his prime.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:19 am

I'd say so.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:28 am

The Franchise wrote:Nobody made me say "WTF he just do" or "oh shit, he got *bleep* (talking about a defender who abused)" and stuff like that nearly as much as Ronaldinho in his prime.
This...
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Yeah i think he is. him and Zidane for me.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Yeah, we can discuss lots of stuff about his career, but nobody made useless tricks seem useful, and made pro football look fun, like 'dinho did. I voted yes.

Though after thinking a bit about it, I decided that I personally enjoy a good tackle more than a great pass, so I still go - for all time - with the Kaiser as the player I enjoyed watching the most. But at least, with Ronaldinho, I got to watch his matches live.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:11 pm

no, for me was Ronaldo Everything he did Ronaldinho, Ronaldo did 10 years ago and 100 times better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFIF-0J_3dA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7uWJlPsUAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwigLMsBouY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwigLMsBouY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVueW6X7TM0

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:54 pm

They didnt "seem" useful, they were useful.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:00 pm

The Franchise wrote:They didnt "seem" useful, they were useful.
Yes, when Dinho did it. Everybody who came after him usually embarasses himself when he tries them. That's my point.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:04 pm

I get ya, I still dont agree.

Other than Cristiano and a couple others, I dont see players doing pointless tricks with no aim very often.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:55 pm

For me Maradona was the most enjoyable player, since then Messi. Funny thing that I never really had the same exact feel with Ronaldo or Dinho.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBĂ©ninois Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:18 pm

The Franchise wrote:I get ya, I still dont agree.

Other than Cristiano and a couple others, I dont see players doing pointless tricks with no aim very often.

You really don't like ronaldo don't you ? ahaha

On topic, Yes Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player i've seen. :bow:
He is among my fav players ever ...

Here is one of my most emotional moment in football :

It's was the beginning of the End but i had so much hope back then after this goal ( and i was not the only one , look at the celebration ). Nothing was going well , They even lost the game .
LeBĂ©ninois
LeBĂ©ninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:53 pm

its so weird watching him with xavi and iniesta.it feels like he played at barca decades ago
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:10 am

i appreciate ronaldinho for what he can do and his potential in any given situation, but for me hes not a player i like watching because, like sneijder in this sense, if the ball is not at his feet hes not really moving.

whenever i see a player walking it really frustrates me, especially when they are walking more times than not.

with the ball yes, off the ball really annoying.

imo.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:17 am

So you didnt like watching the likes of Zidane either?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:46 am

The Franchise wrote:So you didnt like watching the likes of Zidane either?

Did I say I did? Lol.

I hope you are understanding that I can distinguish between an amazingly talented player and a player I like watching. Being a great player does not necessarily make the player fun to watch for me, just as being fun to watch doesn't make them a great player.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:14 pm

yes, yes he was
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:24 pm

I disagree. Like most Brazilians he was very ineffecient. He lost the ball more times than he dribbled. Dutch people are generally not fans of flicks and tricks and I mucg preferred van Basten for the space he created, and players like Thomas Muller who offer intelligent movement and sacrifice for the team. The rose tinted glasses people use to remember Ronaldinho goes to show you the frightening power of media propaganda.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Laughing

Muller can kick rocks. Shove your efficeincy where the sun does shine.

He isnt fit to hand wash Ronaldinho's underwear.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:35 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:
The Franchise wrote:So you didnt like watching the likes of Zidane either?

Did I say I did? Lol.

I hope you are understanding that I can distinguish between an amazingly talented player and a player I like watching. Being a great player does not necessarily make the player fun to watch for me, just as being fun to watch doesn't make them a great player.

It was a genuine question. Everyone is free to like whoever they wish, I understood your post.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 pm

The Franchise wrote:Laughing

Muller can kick rocks. Shove your efficeincy where the sun does shine.

He isnt fit to hand wash Ronaldinho's underwear.

I expected a much better post from you The Franchise. That is my prefrence.You might not agree but there is no reason for you to be so disrespectful. I have noticed that you seem to talk to any poster that you do not agree with in any fashion you please. I am not going to be bullied over the internet. Please at least pretend you are trying to set an example to posters.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:48 pm

1. There is no disrespect at all, dont be so sensitive. I didnt attack you, I attacked your opinion and did so in a mostly light hearted way.

2. I am not here to set an example, you might not be aware of that but I assure you that is the case.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:49 pm

And also dont be dissapointed, I am capable of much worse.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next