McAgger
The Nature Boy
dmize
The Franchise
LeSwagg James
33 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 16 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by izzy Sat May 11, 2013 1:52 am

What are the Bulls trying to do?

They're the team getting physical AND they lose their cool?

Makes no sense.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 16 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Raptorgunner Sun May 12, 2013 1:55 am

Durant is one great player who shoots well from any spot on the court, The rest of the players are either poor shooters or cannot shoot period.

Man they miss Westbrook so much, feel bad for Durant. Sad

OKC will take game 4.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun May 12, 2013 2:47 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
OKC will take game 4.

I hope so, no one wants to watch the boring Grizzlies in the WCF. Thunder with Westbrook would win in 5 games max.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun May 12, 2013 3:05 am

Prigioni is a really solid PG. Sucks he got into the league so late, but hopefully he plays another 2-3 years.

edit: Melo doesn't want it like these other stars do. Prigioni battling for a loose ball that goes right by Melo and he doesn't dive or anything. The LeBrons, the Kobes, the Garnetts, the Duncans all get on the floor in .5 seconds for that ball. Until he shows that, he's not going to win anything.

1 more thing... these refs have been a joke with all the technicals. I just saw Chandler get one for trying to tap the ball to himself after the whistle, it inadvertently hit Hibbert. Staring at a player: tech. Talking trash: tech. Inadvertently dribbling off a player: tech. SMH.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 12, 2013 9:06 am

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 16 D1bd6940724df35efa1fa4621ab912a9_large

Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 12, 2013 1:44 pm

dmize wrote:Prigioni is a really solid PG. Sucks he got into the league so late, but hopefully he plays another 2-3 years.

edit: Melo doesn't want it like these other stars do. Prigioni battling for a loose ball that goes right by Melo and he doesn't dive or anything. The LeBrons, the Kobes, the Garnetts, the Duncans all get on the floor in .5 seconds for that ball. Until he shows that, he's not going to win anything.

1 more thing... these refs have been a joke with all the technicals. I just saw Chandler get one for trying to tap the ball to himself after the whistle, it inadvertently hit Hibbert. Staring at a player: tech. Talking trash: tech. Inadvertently dribbling off a player: tech. SMH.

Agree with all that 100.

The problem with the Knicks is they are built exactly like the 10'-11 Mavs...Chandler trying to cover up the lane with 4 guys who can all shoot.

Problem is, Carmelo is no Dirk and now the guys arent hitting shots.

Melo playing the 4, he is going to get saddled in foul trouble nearly every game against the likes of West and Hansbrough both offensively and defensively. Dirk stayed out of foul trouble which helped him in that he isnt a great defender at the 4 (like Melo) but on top of that, Dirk could not be defended...Melo can be, at least the way he is playing against the Pacers.

I dont get why he continues to Iso, George is too long and can contest him every time...Hibbert in the paint...Dirk was making these iso jumpers, Melo isnt.

Then you got Felton who has lost all confidence, Prig who is good but wants to pass and not shoot, same as Kidd, Smith has been mostly cold (being nice) and Shumpert isnt hitting his jumper either. Compare that to the Mavs team, Barea, Terry, Kidd and co. were hitting their outside shots.

Knicks cant win this series unless they get back to Melo pick and roll..check the numbers, most efficient scorer in the league in pick and roll...need to do it to get Hibbert out the paint.

Gotta give it to Hibbert though, he is totally ripping Chandler apart. On the boards he is killing (9 offensive rebounds or something) and he is scoring on the block too..showed 5 or 6 great moves down there with either hand.

And yeah, you gotta feel for KD..dude is trying but he is so alone..you know your in trouble when Memphis has more offensive weapons.

Ibaka has shown his limit and Martin just cant get it done vs this defence without a penetrating guard by his side.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun May 12, 2013 7:12 pm

They are pretty similarly structured. Dirk/Melo Smith/Terry Chandler. Unfortunately for the Knicks Melo isn't 2011 Dirk and Smith isn't as clutch as JET. Tbf, it's going to be tough for any team with J.R. Smith as the #2 option beating the Pacers.

Roy Hibbert making that contract start to pay off. He was really underwhelming in the regular season for that money, but he's been playing well in the playoffs.

Yeah, Thunder have a tough situation. Martin has had 1 good game against Memphis that they won, garbage in the other 2. Ibaka can't be a top 3 scoring option, and he's really struggled without Westbrook. With all that they still could've won if KD makes those 2 FT's.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun May 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Bogut with 3 fouls in 5mins in first quarter :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun May 12, 2013 11:38 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS My goodness what a finish. 2-2. Did it with lockdown defense in OT.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 13, 2013 12:40 am

Refs just basically turned a 5 game series into 7. What a joke, guess they got the call from Stern.

-Not reviewing the Duncan block where the ball went out off Barnes
-Andrew Bogut stepping out of bounds, not called nor reviewed.
Spoiler:

How do you miss that..

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 13, 2013 2:05 am

Meh none of our rookies are getting any calls for fouls. Even clear loud slaps on the wrists aren't getting called. More like justice served.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 13, 2013 2:40 am

Golden State played very well down the stretch - out executed the Spurs on both ends down the stretch. Ginobli bricking 3's and Bogut's defense on Duncan were probably what gave them the win.

Bogut call probably should have been reviewed but that was a very unique situation as he never at any point had the ball in his hands....and yea they have missed a few on Barnes every game.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon May 13, 2013 6:57 am

I think melo hasn't been at his best but he wasn't bad or even close. I would like to have seen more from him but I honestly don't think I have ever been as disappointed in a player in a long time as I am with Tyson Chandler this playoff series.

The absolute lack of fundamentals has been absolutely awful. He isn't boxing out, he isn't grabbing boards, or getting into any sort of position to even atleast stop someone else from doing it. He's playing like a total scrub. He was an absolute STUD his first year here. Was a complete monster. And this regular season was quality as well, averaging a double double.

But hibbert has made him look like a total scrub. Anyone we play at the 5, even freaking stoudemire in his 9 minutes looked to play hibbert better than him.

But he isn't playing like he is 7'1''. His inability to do ANYTHING on hibbert has made it so everyone has to cheat and help out and thats leaving the three point shot WIDE open.

Im just so disappointed because Chandler was supposed to change our identity. Hes the legit veteran center with a ring who we were supposed to be able to count on. We all knew melo's downsides, some of them he's over come others he hasn't. But Tyson was supposed to anchor the defense and hold down and protect the paint, but he hasn't done that. Its really almost heart breaking honestly how bad he's been. I don't even know what to say.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Justice served? Oh, I must have missed the game where GS lost on 2 game deciding calls then.

And Sam it didn't hit his hands when he was out of bounds but clearly hit his hip area. They would've had shot clock turned off and would've held for the last shot.

There's nothing worse than refs taking a game out of the players' hands.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 14, 2013 2:15 am

Defensive player of the year Marc Gasol doesn't get into All Defensive First Team :facepalm:

So he's supposedly the best defender in the league yet he's not good enough to be on the All Defensive first team?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 14, 2013 2:19 am

btw that's the second successive year that's happening. CHandler won the best defensive player of the year last season and didn't make the first team :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue May 14, 2013 3:05 am

Tyson Chandler made 1st team, Gasol didn't? What the hell. Larry Sanders was better than him this year defensively. And it's the coaches that vote for these teams don't they... Should be Noah on 1st team and DPOY. Gasol 2nd team, Sanders/Chander 3rd. Larry Sanders actually got more points voted than Marc Gasol, only Gasol had 5 1st team votes, Sanders had 4.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue May 14, 2013 3:08 am

NBA on TNT. Charles was getting on Nate Rob for going 0-11 and rightfully so, so TNT pulled up his 0-10 performance. He goes on to say afterward "not even God could guard me 1 on 1" Laughing Shaq's like "I can though, let's go right now 1 on 1" Charles almost gave in, maybe they'll do it after the Thunder game. Would be epic. My moneys on Shaq.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue May 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Andrew Wiggins to Kansas. Nice, now I can actually root for the kid in the NBA. Definitely wouldn't be a fan if he went to Kensucky

Wiggins bandwagon leaving soon. There's still time to hop on :coffee:

Celtics should trade Pierce, resign KG to smaller deal. Have Rondo pull a Rose all season and tank for Wiggins or Jabari Parker.

edit: http://www.bloguin.com/runthefloor/2013-articles/may/douchebags-of-twitter-vs-andrew-wiggins.html

Stay classy Kentucky fans. Pathetic fanbase with their slimy cheating coach. The guy basically has one of the most powerful basketball agents working for him in World Wide Wes. How is that legal, but some coach sending too many text message isn't? NCAA is one of the worst organizations on the planet, but that's another topic.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed May 15, 2013 2:11 am

I hate Mike Woodson more than Mole hates Pardew
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed May 15, 2013 6:42 am

Even though I picked the Pacers over the Knicks and Memphis over OKC, I don't want either to win.. I enjoy watching KD and Melo over both of those teams

No LeBron vs Melo Sad
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed May 15, 2013 6:45 am

Twisted Evil
Swagg wrote:Even though I picked the Pacers over the Knicks and Memphis over OKC, I don't want either to win.. I enjoy watching KD and Melo over both of those teams

No LeBron vs Melo Sad

If it's Memphis and Miami, that's a snoozefest imo.

Miami will steamroll them, idc about their interior advantage.

edit: nice bounceback win for the Spurs. Kawhi Leonard stepped up. So did Danny Green. And while I admit I never thought Green would be much of an NBA player when he was at UNC, the kid can ball.

Last edited by dmize on Wed May 15, 2013 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed May 15, 2013 6:48 am

I don't think it will be a steam roll, but I do think we would win without too much trouble.. Honestly anything but Miami vs GS or OKC wouldn't excite me
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed May 15, 2013 6:50 am

Spurs/Miami is the best shot for Miami to not win it all. So that's what I'm hoping for.

Although if Ray gets his 2nd ring that's not all bad either. Win/win Cool
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 15, 2013 6:53 am

Knicks at it again. Laughing

Melo had a decent game, but if he's a 'superstar' (I believe he is no where near that right now) he should of had a monster game. That's what the superstars do.

Fouling out? Laughing

It's embarrassing.

Miami should rest D-Wade, Bulls are tired and done. No need to aggrevate the knee further.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed May 15, 2013 6:58 am

Before the game, Tyson Chandler called out his teammates, not by name but we all know he meant JR and Melo:
http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/tyson-chandler-takes-shot-at-knicks-offense-play-as-a-team-not-as-individuals-1.5248820

Melo said they'd talk and work on the issue. JR and Melo proceed to combine for 45 shots and 1 assist. rofl Guess that talk didn't go well.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next