Alessandro Del Piero Wins Sydney FC Player of the Year Award

4 posters

Go down

Alessandro Del Piero Wins Sydney FC Player of the Year Award Empty Alessandro Del Piero Wins Sydney FC Player of the Year Award

Post by Targus Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:45 pm

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/sydneyfc/news-display/Alessandro-Del-Piero-Wins-Sydney-FC-Player-of-the-Year-Award/64882

article is in the link above, but im happy about this, good luck capitano
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Alessandro Del Piero Wins Sydney FC Player of the Year Award Empty Re: Alessandro Del Piero Wins Sydney FC Player of the Year Award

Post by Juveman17 Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Post in Del Piero Sticky Thread but nice to see he's winning awards cheers
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Alessandro Del Piero Wins Sydney FC Player of the Year Award Empty Re: Alessandro Del Piero Wins Sydney FC Player of the Year Award

Post by Cotes Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:20 pm

Grande Captain
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Unfortunately for him the rest of his team is rubbish. ADP was definitely one of the best players in the A-League this season.

He is contracted in Sydney for at least 1 more season, and I think Sydney have an option for another one after that.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:42 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Unfortunately for him the rest of his team is rubbish. ADP was definitely one of the best players in the A-League this season.

He is contracted in Sydney for at least 1 more season, and I think Sydney have an option for another one after that.

the rest of his team is 30 feet under sh!t. i often watch sydney play just because of ADP and its like im allergic to them, i wait for ADP to get the ball and teach them what football is
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum