VivaStPauli
Dnmac4
the xcx
futbol
Gil
34 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Iniesta - Iniesta is massively overrated whether you like it or not - Page 4 Empty Re: Iniesta is massively overrated whether you like it or not

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:49 am

Van Nistelrooy's first touches were often goals smoking

Can't have a better first touch than that.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Iniesta - Iniesta is massively overrated whether you like it or not - Page 4 Empty Re: Iniesta is massively overrated whether you like it or not

Post by The Franchise Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:49 am

Well he is in the final third, automatically means its harder Rolling Eyes
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:55 am

Well yeah...cause there's like, defenders, and stuff.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:21 am

Forget the first touch thing, I won't agree with it and you won't agree with me

But my point stands.. Iniesta has his strengths and ronaldo has his strengths. If iniesta is being compared to zidane, then it's not blasphemy to compare him to CR.

Like I said, they are on par with each other ability wise. They are 2 completely different players though.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:44 am

RealGunner wrote:Did i just read that Ronaldo has a better first touch than Iniesta ?

Blind fanboys :facepalm:
Ronaldo having a better first touch than Iniesta rofl can't wait to hear next from Giggity. If Krandahar gets his eyes on this, this thread will become a comedy Laughing

The Franchise wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Why is it so crazy to believe?

Because we have eyes

rofl
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:04 pm

The Sanchez wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Did i just read that Ronaldo has a better first touch than Iniesta ?

Ronaldo having a better first touch than Iniesta rofl can't wait to hear next from Giggity. If Krandahar gets his eyes on this, this thread will become a comedy Laughing

The Franchise wrote:

Because we have eyes

rofl

But what about Iniesta being on the same level with Ronaldo ? :facepalm:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:14 pm

likeastar wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

The Franchise wrote:

Because we have eyes

rofl

But what about Iniesta being on the same level with Ronaldo ? :facepalm:

No one is saying that... :coffee:
Just kidding, some are... Laughing
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:47 pm

The Sanchez wrote:

The Franchise wrote:

Because we have eyes

rofl

Really mature of you. Grow up dude, how old are you?

Blind fanboys.. how many times have I said iniesta is on par with ronaldo, which I still mantain to be true? The mere fact that iniesta is being compared with zidane is enough to me..

Dude, you stalk real khanakar or whatever. Everything he posts you reply to.. kind of creepy. I realize having a social life is not one of your main priorities but its ok to get off the computer once in a while..

GL... the place where you can't have different opinions from other people and expect to live with it :facepalm:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

The Franchise wrote:

Because we have eyes

rofl

Blind fanboys.. how many times have I said iniesta is on par with ronaldo, which I still mantain to be true? The mere fact that iniesta is being compared with zidane is enough to me..

Dude, you stalk real khanakar or whatever. Everything he posts you reply to.. kind of creepy. I realize having a social life is not one of your main priorities but its ok to get off the computer once in a while..

GL... the place where you can't have different opinions from other people and expect to live with it :facepalm:
Iniesta - Iniesta is massively overrated whether you like it or not - Page 4 Tumblr_m0yeupzIvg1ronnero1_400
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:05 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

The Franchise wrote:

Because we have eyes

rofl

28. You say Ronaldo is on the same par as Iniesta but you say some completely different things such as Ronaldo having a better touch than Iniesta which makes your argument slowly slip...
As for Krandahar, I don't stalk him, I find him a comedian and try my best to stop him for breaking the rules so...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:04 pm

The Sanchez wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

rofl

28. You say Ronaldo is on the same par as Iniesta but you say some completely different things such as Ronaldo having a better touch than Iniesta which makes your argument slowly slip...
As for Krandahar, I don't stalk him, I find him a comedian and try my best to stop him for breaking the rules so...

Don't worry.. i was just making fun of you lol

And ronaldo's first touch may not be as nice to watch.. but its still very good. Alot better then what you guys say Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyameddin Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:23 pm

I think Iniesta is as good as Ronaldo at speed and at shoot. You guys will not agree with me and i will not agree with you. so lets move on

Iniesta for me is an ideal midfielder. you never will say "oh iniesta why did you do that". because iniesta always does right things. I think CR disappears more than Iniesta in matches, but Iniesta is always involved. More involvement = Does more for the team

In some moments CR is better. because he is explosive. He can make danger dribbling just 1 player and shoot (average dribbling+good shot). Its equal to Iniesta dribbling 3 players and shoot (good dribbling+average shot).

In open matches with lots of space CR is better and more useful. in these matches its just run and shoot, forwards are needed more than midfielders. Against teams who gives you no space Iniesta is better and more useful and a great team player

Niyameddin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:37 am

Gil wrote:Don't get me wrong he's an elite complementary player BUT if you think he's on Messi's or even Ronaldo's level you're clinically insane. I Think we all witnessed just how impactful Messi's sheer presence on the pitch is, comes on PSG who were composed and comfortable up until Pedro's goal were all over the place.

I mean you even got a poster on here who seriously believes he's better Zidane & Xavi EVER were. I'm sure you guys probably already know who I'm talking about.

Iniesta is closer to Hazard, Ozil & Gotze than he is to Messi and Ronaldo. Deal with it.

There is so much fail in this post that I don't really know where to begin. Reeks of sensationalism.

First of all Iniesta IS on Ronaldo's level. What are we judging LEVELs by here? Messi is on a different plane to everyone, yes including Ronaldo. Ronaldo is great at what he does but this greatest strength is his consistency, something Iniesta could never get until recently because of how injury prone he is. Yes I think Iniesta is close to Zidane's level. Iniesta and Hazard in the same sentence? I mean I am convinced I am now baking in a roll bread.

Iniesta is pretty similar to Zidane actually. He is like a nippier Zidane. So let's see thier careers. Zidane flopped in 2 cl finals and a WC final. He performed in a WC final, a Euros final and a Cl fina. Iniesta performed in 2 cl finals, 1 WC final and a EURO. Iniesta has been better in big games than Zidane throughout his whole career. And yes i watched Zidane throughout most of his career, when hejoined Juve and RM.

Iniesta's ability as a CM is on par with whatever you want to call Ronaldo (Striker? Winger?). Iniesta is also not a tactial liability. Iniesta and Xavi are on the same level ffs. They aren't really comparable as players as well. Xavi is a controller while Iniesta is more of a media punter/fantasisti. And you want to compare him to Ronaldo? I don't even know where to begin or end...

son....I'm dissapoint...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:43 am

So many people romanticizing the past..

The Ostracised One wrote:
Gil wrote:Don't get me wrong he's an elite complementary player BUT if you think he's on Messi's or even Ronaldo's level you're clinically insane. I Think we all witnessed just how impactful Messi's sheer presence on the pitch is, comes on PSG who were composed and comfortable up until Pedro's goal were all over the place.

I mean you even got a poster on here who seriously believes he's better Zidane & Xavi EVER were. I'm sure you guys probably already know who I'm talking about.

Iniesta is closer to Hazard, Ozil & Gotze than he is to Messi and Ronaldo. Deal with it.

There is so much fail in this post that I don't really know where to begin. Reeks of sensationalism.

First of all Iniesta IS on Ronaldo's level. What are we judging LEVELs by here? Messi is on a different plane to everyone, yes including Ronaldo. Ronaldo is great at what he does but this greatest strength is his consistency, something Iniesta could never get until recently because of how injury prone he is. Yes I think Iniesta is close to Zidane's level. Iniesta and Hazard in the same sentence? I mean I am convinced I am now baking in a roll bread.

Iniesta is pretty similar to Zidane actually. He is like a nippier Zidane. So let's see thier careers. Zidane flopped in 2 cl finals and a WC final. He performed in a WC final, a Euros final and a Cl fina. Iniesta performed in 2 cl finals, 1 WC final and a EURO. Iniesta has been better in big games than Zidane throughout his whole career. And yes i watched Zidane throughout most of his career, when hejoined Juve and RM.

Iniesta's ability as a CM is on par with whatever you want to call Ronaldo (Striker? Winger?). Iniesta is also not a tactial liability. Iniesta and Xavi are on the same level ffs. They aren't really comparable as players as well. Xavi is a controller while Iniesta is more of a media punter/fantasisti. And you want to compare him to Ronaldo? I don't even know where to begin or end...

son....I'm dissapoint...

Iniesta - Iniesta is massively overrated whether you like it or not - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mfd3t0Vl061qiv5yk
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:22 am

Niyameddin wrote:I think Iniesta is as good as Ronaldo at speed and at shoot. You guys will not agree with me and i will not agree with you. so lets move on

Iniesta for me is an ideal midfielder. you never will say "oh iniesta why did you do that". because iniesta always does right things. I think CR disappears more than Iniesta in matches, but Iniesta is always involved. More involvement = Does more for the team

In some moments CR is better. because he is explosive. He can make danger dribbling just 1 player and shoot (average dribbling+good shot). Its equal to Iniesta dribbling 3 players and shoot (good dribbling+average shot).

In open matches with lots of space CR is better and more useful. in these matches its just run and shoot, forwards are needed more than midfielders. Against teams who gives you no space Iniesta is better and more useful and a great team player

Obviously iniesta is not faster then ronaldo.. come on. Suspect

Seriously Laughing iniesta is not even faster then half his team.. let alone ronaldo

Iniesta has a horrible shot. Like seriously.. even xavi has a much better shot. Hell jordi alba has a better shot lol

I somewhat agree with the rest of your paragraph. spot on. However iniesta doesn't even shoot very much. He will look for the pass.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:26 am

Btw, iniesta's performance at the euro 2012 says it all for me.
Like sport says.. he sacrifices alot when playing with messi. But in the spain national team he has more of a free role.. no wonder that iniesta and the one in spain play so much different..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:34 pm

rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:58 pm

If anything iniesta was one of barcas only good players today.

The team =/= a player.

Gil you don't think when you type things at times
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:59 am

Iniesta was too busy carrying Xavi on his back. He's at his best when he's linking the midfield to the attack and he could barely do that in Munich. There was too much pressure on him from Martinez and he had to drop back because he wasn't getting support in advanced areas.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:34 am

iniesta is boss
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Straight into my Fraud XI.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Stop watching football Gil.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Never change Gil....ever Proud
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:11 pm

izzy wrote:Stop watching football Gil.

Only athlete more overrated than Iniesta is that fraud in your avi.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:14 pm

Gil wrote:
izzy wrote:Stop watching football Gil.

Only athlete more overrated than Iniesta is that fraud in your avi.

1, Comments like that is the reason you're not welcome in the NBA thread......

2. He's gotten older, the skills have obviously declined. Doesn't mean he's overrated.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Iverson a fraud? Broke like a church mouse but he was legit...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next