Luis Enrique: 'Guardiola advised Roma'

4 posters

Go down

Luis Enrique: 'Guardiola advised Roma' Empty Luis Enrique: 'Guardiola advised Roma'

Post by S Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:28 am

Luis Enrique has reiterated he is in talks with Roma and revealed “Pep Guardiola said they are a great option for me.”
The former Spain international midfielder has been in charge of Barcelona B for the past three years and has confirmed he’s walking away this summer.

“I am in negotiations with Roma, but seeing as these are on-going, I will not say anything until the talks are concluded. I won’t discuss the other alternatives,” said Luis Enrique in a statement published on the Barcelona website.

He also confessed that the Coach who won the Champions League and Liga title this season had encouraged this move.

“I spoke to Guardiola about this and he said Roma are a serious club, so it would be a great option for me.”

Guardiola knows Serie A well, having played for both Roma and Brescia in his career.

The Giallorossi are seeking a new tactician after President Thomas Di Benedetto and other American investors took over the club.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Luis Enrique: 'Guardiola advised Roma' Empty Re: Luis Enrique: 'Guardiola advised Roma'

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 am

I think that Guardiola knows Enrique won't get a call from a bigger club than Roma and I think Jose knows this too.

IMO Roma is too big for Jose and he is only going there to further his own career as a coach.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Luis Enrique: 'Guardiola advised Roma' Empty Re: Luis Enrique: 'Guardiola advised Roma'

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:11 pm

We will see next season how good he is
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 pm

He will be better than Conte, for sure :p
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum