jibers
Collblanc
Zealous
Mamad
RealGunner
49 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dortmund Vs Real Madrid-  Post Match Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid- Post Match Discussion

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 pm

We didn't deserve to be here in first place. i'm not mad or angry or anything at all.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Dortmund Vs Real Madrid-  Post Match Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid- Post Match Discussion

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Albiceleste wrote:Pepe exposed yet again :coffee:
Fixed for you
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Classic First Leg Mourinhio.

Dortmund came harder than I expected though, Mou's inability to trust in the team in these games has always been a problem, but it got exposed more than ever by a ridiculous Dortmund team.

Bail out mission for the attackers next week....but it doesn't help that it's at home. Not that I prefer it be in Germany...really a rock and a hard place. It's possible, squad is too talented for anything not to be - but Mourinhio needs to let the talented players play - something he's always been reluctant to do.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:52 pm

wow just wow i now hope mou see xabi-khed is a joke and should've been sorted out from the second season instead holding onto garbage like lass, instead of getting real technical players, we end up with just runners and cones

Last edited by chad4401 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Gundogan...what a player
Dortmund...what a team
Mourinho...what a coach
....................#lafarcima
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Swagg wrote:Pepe is shit, he fell asleep and cost us two goals.. Alonso is over-rated as *bleep*, Khedira and Coentrao are shit as well..

Sell them all, and NEVER play Higuain instead of Benzema ever again!

Loooool, some Real fans are so typical Laughing

RED wrote:Wonderful. Smile

I always thought they were gonna win this tie, but not 4-1.

This has been an awesome week of football. Cool

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:My GAWD Germans are good. Seriously we are not worthy. Two amazing performances in two days. WOW

With a bit of saddess I agree.... just goes to show again world of football is full of surprises....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:55 pm

great game from bvb took advantage of the same mistakes again great going mou
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Two Españole being absolutely smashed by the Germans. I will admit this isn't a pleasing sight yet when you are annihilated like this, you have no choice internally but to be humbled, and for that I give Bundesliga my greatest and utmost respect.

This not a sign of Spanish teams in decline, this is a sign that Germany's 2002 phantom under the radar works has come into full bloom and top gear, resulting in the new golden age of German dominance.

And they deserve a german final. Espana had it, Italia did, England did and now Germany surely will and I have no qualms with that. Its time other leagues start learning from the German format despite Italia, France and to an extent Espana having new bred formats which are working just nearly as well. German football within the Bundesliga isn't exciting or tactical, yet they've found their ground within Europe and that is what matters. It will spurn others to do the same within Deutschland.

#BundesLegacy. Accept me, dear Phritz
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:57 pm

If yesterday's game made Bayern the greatest team ATM what does that make BVB?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Humble and respectful poster :bow:

the most funny thing about a possible german final is that it would be in Wembley
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:58 pm

I think I might just have to say this performance by BVB >> Bayerns performance yesterday
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:58 pm

Well played Dortmund, by far one of the best displays of attack I've seen in the CL

Bravo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I think I might just have to say this performance by BVB >> Bayerns performance yesterday
agreed, bayerns score was flattering

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:59 pm

we suck.  end of.

only reason for optimism was our handling of barca...  but they suck too.  We just suck less than Barca if that's any consolation head-to-head.  But since they won la liga.  we still suck more if we're truthful.

Too many things sucked to list.  But Alonso sucked most with Pepe and Ramos making the podium.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:00 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
Swagg wrote:Pepe is shit, he fell asleep and cost us two goals.. Alonso is over-rated as *bleep*, Khedira and Coentrao are shit as well..

Sell them all, and NEVER play Higuain instead of Benzema ever again!

Loooool, some Real fans are so typical Laughing

I've felt that way for years regarding Pepe, Khedira and Alonso.. It's not a knee jerk.. Maybe not so much the Coentrao part but he offers nothing going forward.. In this day and age, you need fullbacks that can contribute to the attack IMO

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:00 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Humble and respectful poster :bow:

the most funny thing about a possible german final is that it would be in Wembley

Which makes it all the most satisfying. Along with Turkey, Germany has the best atmosphere in Europe and Wembley is a fitting stadium to let the Germans exuberate all their noise in full glory. It holds noise quite well as structurally its built to amplify.

OT: If not for Lewandowski, Guendogan easily the MOTM as it reminded me of Pirlo's performance when he wasn't slow as a rock. Aside from that Pizczezk, Kuba and Subotic their other best players
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:00 pm

except Madrid actually scored and had chances to score more.... Barca tikki taka'd 50 meters from the goal all game.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Mourinho does make a good point when he said he want to get rid of Ramos and Alonso (+ someone else, forgot who). Those are the players that screw up time after time, but because they are Spanish, they are King.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Humble and respectful poster :bow:

Enjoy going to a stadium which is worse than your own mate Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 pm

sportsczy wrote:we suck.  end of.

Laughing Typical Madrid can't give credit to anyone, its always because we are crap Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I think I might just have to say this performance by BVB >> Bayerns performance yesterday

true dat
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Collblanc wrote:Mourinho does make a good point when he said he want to get rid of Ramos and Alonso (+ someone else, forgot who). Those are the players that screw up time after time, but because they are Spanish, they are King.

Yes except that Mou has shown a discernible distaste and prejudice v Spaniard players and people as a whole while showing a bias towards his Portuguese crew. This isn't Clemente or Aragones.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
sportsczy wrote:we suck.  end of.

Laughing Typical Madrid can't give credit to anyone, its always because we are crap Laughing
This. It's that and comparing themselves to Barça as if it makes any difference on this specific case, lol.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Who would have seen this coming. I mean, first Barca gets humiliated 4-0 and now Dortmund just crushed Madrid 4-1.

Okay, it would not have surprised anyone if the two German teams just edged out their respective Spanish opponents, but they absolutely destroyed them...
Woahhhhhh.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Germans. :bow:

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Collblanc wrote:Mourinho does make a good point when he said he want to get rid of Ramos and Alonso (+ someone else, forgot who). Those are the players that screw up time after time, but because they are Spanish, they are King.

then why did he get rid of sahin?

khedira was a mourinho signing too yet he looks like he won some kind of a "play a game with your idols" contest
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum