FIFA Agent :' Juve try to get Jovetic and Ibrahimovic. Vucinic might go to England. Marchisio and Vidal are untouchable while Lichtsteiner and Giovinco might get sold'

Go down

FIFA Agent :' Juve try to get Jovetic and Ibrahimovic. Vucinic might go to England. Marchisio and Vidal are untouchable while Lichtsteiner and Giovinco might get sold'  Empty FIFA Agent :' Juve try to get Jovetic and Ibrahimovic. Vucinic might go to England. Marchisio and Vidal are untouchable while Lichtsteiner and Giovinco might get sold'

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 02, 2013 4:36 am

Juventus is one step away from the Scudetto, which could reach its epic Sunday on May 5. Meanwhile, more and more bank keeps the transfer market, TuttoJuve.com has asked the exclusive FIFA agent Roberto Amatucci to analyze scenarios Bianconeri.

The Old Lady is one step away from the Scudetto, but in the meantime you already thinking about the market. Where will operate the Bianconeri?

"I think I can get two great strikers. Indeed assume that the offensive department will be revolutionized."

Anyone who arrives at the court of Antonio Conte?

"Zlatan Ibrahimovic and then a second peak of the movement."

What name considered most suitable?

"Jovetic would be perfect with Ibra, but I doubt that Fiorentina want to sell it in Italy. More likely that you'll end up abroad."

With such purchases someone in the advanced department is destined to go ...

"In addition to non-reappointed Anelka and Bendtner, I understand that they may be realized Giovinco and Quagliarella. A little 'as happened in 2004 with Miccoli who was sacrificed to get to Ibra. History could repeat itself with these two sacrificed on the market for the Swedish" .

Vucinic will remain?

"I think before an offer of 20 million, maybe England can go. Then would come another great striker."

Vidal and Marchisio instead?

"Knowing the philosophy of Count I think they are untouchable. While to make cash Lichtsteiner could go elsewhere."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum