Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
Albiceleste
Mr Nick09
Ganso
sportsczy
16 posters

Go down

RMC:  Carlo told his players this morning he is staying at PSG Empty RMC: Carlo told his players this morning he is staying at PSG

Post by sportsczy Sun May 05, 2013 12:15 pm

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/376458/psg-ancelotti-a-ses-joueurs-je-reste/

Extended for 2 years apparently. If PSG win tonight, we'll know for sure at press conference. Probably will know either way...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

RMC:  Carlo told his players this morning he is staying at PSG Empty Re: RMC: Carlo told his players this morning he is staying at PSG

Post by Ganso Sun May 05, 2013 12:17 pm

i will have to watch ugly hoofy hafa for another season....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

RMC:  Carlo told his players this morning he is staying at PSG Empty Re: RMC: Carlo told his players this morning he is staying at PSG

Post by sportsczy Sun May 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Good news it keeps Ibra in Paris for sure... Raiola had said a couple days ago that if Carlo stays, Ibra goes nowhere.

We're also upgrading both fullbacks and bringing in a top CM... so it will look better. The fullbacks are so bad that it messed up everything lol.

Bad news is that Sakho is gone for sure.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 05, 2013 12:21 pm

And Gameiro
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 05, 2013 12:22 pm

can i get my piece out of my pant yet?

*must...resist...* bounce
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun May 05, 2013 12:28 pm

I like the idea of Sakho at Barca, so this is good news for me.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 05, 2013 12:31 pm

Does that mean Mou is staying? No
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 05, 2013 12:32 pm

Adit wrote:Does that mean Mou is staying? No

Nah you will just look elsewhere.... i heard rumours of Heynckes.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun May 05, 2013 12:38 pm

if Heynckes can get us to actually dominate a game from start to finish i will welcome him again or any manager who can achieve that
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Ancelotti isn't the reason Mourinho's leaving, so we'll look for a new manager anyway.

Hopefully it's Heynckes/Klopp.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 05, 2013 12:48 pm

One thing everyone needs to know... Carlo as a person is very much loved by almost everyone. All the reporters have said that the is an "extraordinary gentleman". With the management, the media, the players, the fans, etc. all writing him/talking to him and asking him to stay... he would have been stupid to go. He has everyone behind him at PSG.

Not official yet and there are reports to the contrary already. But i personally hope he does stay.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun May 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Adit wrote:Does that mean Mou is staying? No

Nah you will just look elsewhere.... i heard rumours of Heynckes.

Benitez Very Happy
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun May 05, 2013 12:51 pm

My money is on someone on the inside Karanka or Toril most likely, but if they were to go out to get a manager it would probably be someone like pepe mel or benitez probably a Spaniard. I dont see too many top coaches looking for work, but Madrid has a lot of attraction

as for jupp I think he will take over the german national team after the WC, or possibly retire.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Probably means Arsene will join PSG next year
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by footballfan12 Sun May 05, 2013 1:08 pm

jupps going to real madrid

footballfan12
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun May 05, 2013 2:09 pm

he wants another shot at the CL
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Sun May 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Osram Heynckes has pretty much made it clear that he is satisfied with what he's achieved in his career and is in no mood to take a stressful job. So i dnt think he's gonna coach us next season. He may retire, or go to Bilbao (is what i heard)
As for Real, my money is still on Carlo. Only man available with proven CL credentials, along with Rafa Fachts Benitez.
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon May 06, 2013 7:00 am

Albiceleste wrote:My money is on someone on the inside Karanka or Toril most likely, but if they were to go out to get a manager it would probably be someone like pepe mel or benitez probably a Spaniard. I dont see too many top coaches looking for work, but Madrid has a lot of attraction

as for jupp I think he will take over the german national team after the WC, or possibly retire.

I reckon Mou will take Karanka with him.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 06, 2013 8:02 am

Karanka is as dead as Mou in Madrid and he knows it. No chance on Toril... Madrid don't hire noobs.

Also, L'Equipe chimed in and it is much more reliable than RMC: http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Ancelotti-va-rencontrer-le-prince/368735

Basically, Carlo is going to meet with the Qatari prince in the next couple of days to discuss things. When PSG made CL quarters, his contract automatically kicked in an extra year. But Carlo is not happy with just one more year. The discussion is going to be centered around a 2 year extension with a higher wage.

But l'Equipe is saying that Carlo is still leaning towards joining Madrid. This meeting would have to swing him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon May 06, 2013 8:47 am

does that mean Sakho will leave Twisted Evil
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 06, 2013 9:39 am

If Carlo stays, Sakho and Gameiro are gone 100% unless Alex and Ibra are sold lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 09, 2013 6:27 am

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/376882/tensions-psg-real-autour-dancelotti/

Tensions between PSG and Real Madrid. Real Madrid didn't give PSG the courtesy of letting them know that they were going to contact Carlo several weeks ago. Now PSG is thinking of triggering their option and forcing Madrid to pay a heavy fee to get Carlo... if Carlo decides to go to Madrid.

Also, PSG invited Mendes to Paris last week to discuss CR7 directly without letting Madrid know.

And there goes that relationship lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 09, 2013 6:31 am

lol Mendes trying to scare us. First PSG then United

Go and take your shite somewhere else, Ronaldo doesn't need your petty help
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 09, 2013 6:46 am

perez still has shat as ever dealing with other people. the agent i suppose is bronzetti yes?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 09, 2013 7:19 am

Summary up to date:
- RMC says Carlo told players he's staying
- Bronzetti says that Carlo wants to leave for Madrid
- Carlo says he hasn't decided and hasn't told anyone anything. But did say "It's difficult to say no to Madrid."
- L'Equipe says that Carlo is set to meet the Prince to discuss his future. He's leaning for Madrid. PSG are offering a 2 year extension and higher wages.
- PSG claim that Madrid did not do the courtesy of informing them of their intent to contact Carlo. As a result, PSG has contacted CR7 and brought Mendes to Paris without letting Madrid know.
- Also, PSG has exercised their option on Carlo for 1 year. As a result, Madrid may have to pay a big fee to get Carlo if PSG are really pissed.

Basically, who the frak knows. Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down