*Transfers Special* Which players should Borussia Dortmund buy and sell this summer?

+12
Valkyrja
McAgger
urbaNRoots
RedOranje
Adrian0911
Onyx
Ganso
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BAYERN_MUNICH
DeletedUser#1
Kaladin
juventus101
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Borussia Dortmund buy and sell this summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: *Transfers Special* Which players should Borussia Dortmund buy and sell this summer?

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Can't believe I forgot about the LB issue... there's some real lack of quality LB's in the Bundesliga so I don't know who I would like to sign maybe PSV's Willems if he's available.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Borussia Dortmund buy and sell this summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: *Transfers Special* Which players should Borussia Dortmund buy and sell this summer?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 10, 2013 9:48 pm

The Centre back has to be technically gifted and be able to pass from the back into midfield IMO.

When Hummels is out they struggle to get the ball into the midfield, their high pressing game always means it will be tough for teams to get at their defence.

Another Santana who has 0 distribution ability is asking for trouble.

Also I think a lot of people have to consider the possibility of Dortmund signing a winger and Reus playing CF and AM because i think that is happening.

Too many links to wingers from reliable sources for it not to

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The Centre back has to be technically gifted and be able to pass from the back into midfield IMO.

When Hummels is out they struggle to get the ball into the midfield, their high pressing game always means it will be tough for teams to get at their defence.

Another Santana who has 0 distribution ability is asking for trouble.

Also I think a lot of people have to consider the possibility of Dortmund signing a winger and Reus playing CF and AM because i think that is happening.

Too many links to wingers from reliable sources for it not to

That's why I would like Dortmund to sign Matthias Ginter he's very comfortable on the ball it's like having an extra midfielder and he's a quality defender too. Martins Indi is another option to look at.

Agree about the winger thing, Bernard guy looks like happening - I don't even know how good he is but I assume he would be a starter considering the money the selling club are asking for.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri May 10, 2013 9:57 pm

For fullback Andreas Beck is probably a good option. Hoffenheims about toget relegated but Beck just a few years ago was chased by a bunch of big clubs such as Juventus and others. He plays rightback at Hoffenheim but I'm sure he'd be a great backup for either side and could even compete with Schmelzer for the LB position.

As for Podolski. He says he doesn't want to leave but I really wouldn't be surprised if he did anyways. Wenger has not exactly treated him fairly, I understand that hes been hampered by injuries but even when he has been healthy he has been played at LW which he has said he doesn't like even though hes willing to do it for the team, and a lot of times has been used as an 85th minute sub. A player of that quality should never be benched and should get to play kin the position where hes best, which is centrally, as an SS, so since Arsenal don't play with an SS I think Poldi should be used as the 10.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Fri May 10, 2013 10:01 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Weidenfeller
Piszczek Subotic Hummels Schmelzer
Bender Gündogan
Kuba Eriksen Bernard
Reus

Bench: Langerak; Großkreutz, Ginter; Sahin, Goretzka; Bittencourt; Bony;

Bony > Bernard
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Berbatov wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
Weidenfeller
Piszczek Subotic Hummels Schmelzer
Bender Gündogan
Kuba Eriksen Bernard
Reus

Bench: Langerak; Großkreutz, Ginter; Sahin, Goretzka; Bittencourt; Bony;

Bony > Bernard

Never watched Bernard lol, just assumed he's good enough to start - my personal favourite XI with those signings would be:

Kuba Eriksen Reus
Bony
In fact I would sign *another* striker instead of a winger and let Reus play on the left.

Don't like the idea of making too many changes in the first team, Götze and Lewandowski leaving is already too much.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Fri May 10, 2013 10:39 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:[Never watched Bernard lol, just assumed he's good enough to start - my personal favourite XI with those signings would be:

Kuba Eriksen Reus
Bony
In fact I would sign *another* striker instead of a winger and let Reus play on the left.

Don't like the idea of making too many changes in the first team, Götze and Lewandowski leaving is already too much.

Me neither, but I really doubt that this 20 year old is better in his position compared to Bony who's been nothing short than fantastic this year. Your starting lineup would be pretty nice to see.
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 11, 2013 8:30 am

Dortmund have officially contacted Ajax for Eriksen: http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/ajax/21554909/__Dortmund_vraagt_naar_Eriksen__.html
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 11, 2013 8:52 am

Weidenfeller
Piszczek Hummels Subotic Schmelzer
Bender Leitner
Kuba Bittencourt Reus
Lewa
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat May 11, 2013 9:21 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Dortmund have officially contacted Ajax for Eriksen: http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/ajax/21554909/__Dortmund_vraagt_naar_Eriksen__.html

Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat May 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Dortmund are rumored to sell Piszczek to Arsenal. Who should be the replacement if that happens?
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 11, 2013 1:21 pm

If they did, I'd agree with Juve101 and get Beck.
He's been wasting away at Hoffenheim, but I remember him 2 seasons back being actually pretty good, but TBH I don't think they'll sell Pisczek.

IN: Dzeko, Eriksen, De Bruyne, Ginter
OUT: Götze (done already), Lewandowski (if he wants to leave, keep if he wants to stay) - keep everyone else, they're either not worth any money or good enough for the bench.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2