Vidal: Juve can be like Bayern

5 posters

Go down

Vidal: Juve can be like Bayern Empty Vidal: Juve can be like Bayern

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Arturo Vidal says he is happy to stay at Juventus, a club he believes could become as strong as the present Bayern Munich side.

The Chilean is one of the outfit’s most wanted players and there are suggestions that the Old Lady could sell if a big enough offer was tabled.

“I’m content and I am not thinking about anything else,” he told Tuttosport. “Obviously you never know what will happen in football, but I’m happy here.

“I have an excellent relationship with boss Antonio Conte. He’s an exceptional person and an out of the ordinary Coach.

“The fans also recognise my generosity. They have understood what I want to do on the pitch and they know that when I put on the Juventus shirt I play with my heart.”

The 2011 summer signing from Bayer Leverkusen has been a key figure this term and is the club’s joint top scorer in Serie A with 10 goals.

“It’s a big strange, but our style of play allows for this to happen. Our strikers are judged badly, but if I or Claudio Marchisio score then it is because Alessandro Matri, Fabio Quagliarella and the others make sacrifices for us.”

While Juve dominated Serie A, their Champions League dream was wiped out by Bayern Munich in the last eight.

“There is a big difference between Bayern and ourselves, but that is because they have been following a project for years and they’ve reached three Champions League Finals in four years.

“I think Juventus can follow the same path. I actually think that we are stronger than Bayern were a few years ago. We can become like them.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vidal: Juve can be like Bayern Empty Re: Vidal: Juve can be like Bayern

Post by Juventude Mon May 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Yeah, we just need players like Muller, Robben, Ribery, Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Mandzukic. That's all.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 13, 2013 4:48 pm

I don't want Juve to follow models, sure one or two things to follow is good but .... I want Juve to be Juve we don't lack to much this year our main problem wasn't the CF as much as it was the rotation which was non existent from Conte...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon May 13, 2013 4:53 pm

I think we also lack a good SS compared to the top European sides. Vucinic is good, but inconsistent. We also need to improve the LWB position. Asamoah is also a good player, but he is not a LW or LB and it can show at times. He's a true CM.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Juventude wrote:I think we also lack a good SS compared to the top European sides. Vucinic is good, but inconsistent. We also need to improve the LWB position. Asamoah is also a good player, but he is not a LW or LB and it can show at times. He's a true CM.

True I love when he drifts in the middle and he recovers balls he's done that few times this season and I loved it. in 4-3-3 we have huuuuge depth in midfield but the problem remains BOnucci,Barzagli,Chiellini I don't want to risk the stability in the defense even thou BArzagli is 31 now
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon May 13, 2013 5:00 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:I think we also lack a good SS compared to the top European sides. Vucinic is good, but inconsistent. We also need to improve the LWB position. Asamoah is also a good player, but he is not a LW or LB and it can show at times. He's a true CM.

True I love when he drifts in the middle and he recovers balls he's done that few times this season and I loved it. in 4-3-3 we have huuuuge depth in midfield but the problem remains BOnucci,Barzagli,Chiellini I don't want to risk the stability in the defense even thou BArzagli is 31 now

We can keep the 3-man defense if we sign a player like Criscito to play Asamoah's role. I think that next season, or even this summer, we will sell a player in our CM. I wonder how Criscito is doing in his recovery.

But I don't think Marotta or Conte see an issue with the LWB position. Conte loves Peluso, so they probably think we have a lot of depth in that position with Asamoah and Peluso.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

We can keep the 3-man defense if we sign a player like Criscito to play Asamoah's role. I think that next season, or even this summer, we will sell a player in our CM. I wonder how Criscito is doing in his recovery.

But I don't think Marotta or Conte see an issue with the LWB position. Conte loves Peluso, so they probably think we have a lot of depth in that position with Asamoah and Peluso.

Criscito is not the same player that he once was and he said some nasty words for Juve but ....

I would love Lulic or Kolarov, we have to have in mind that Barzagli is 31 and I want Caceres to play more in Juve I LOVE HIM and he is great player.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon May 13, 2013 5:09 pm

I'm not worried about Barzagli. Defenders can play until they are very old and 31 isn't very old, especially in the CB position. Plus, like you said, we have Caceres and other players on loan or co-ownership.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Juventude wrote:I'm not worried about Barzagli. Defenders can play until they are very old and 31 isn't very old, especially in the CB position. Plus, like you said, we have Caceres and other players on loan or co-ownership.

Let's not forget about Massi and Sorensen
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Mon May 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Yea, I think Masi should be one pf the highest priorities. Barzaglis getting old and Chiellini is becoming injury prone so we could really use Masi. Caceres is great but hes the only one I trust of our backups. Marrone is clearly a CM and Peluso is garbage in my opinion.

As for being like Bayern, I think Vidal made a good point that Bayern reached the final in 3 of the last 4 years. And we are probably stronger than they were in 2010 when they reached the final. We also would've had a Mich better chance of progressing further in the CL had we not drawn Bayern. Even Barca or Real or Dortmund would've been easier in my opinion. Lets just sign some good players and a world class one or two, keep going with our project and we could very easily be in the position Bayern is currently in 2-3 seasons from now. Even next season I see us getting stronger and doing even better in the CL.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon May 13, 2013 6:32 pm

I support Devi, Kolarov would be amazing....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 14, 2013 3:33 am

elmystique wrote:I support Devi, Kolarov would be amazing....

Yes, Kolarov would be my choice as well. How you doing Kwame? Long time no talk.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down