Suarez99
spanky
Rev
iftikhar
DeletedUser#1
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Europa League Final- Chelsea vs. Benfica - Page 4 Empty Re: Europa League Final- Chelsea vs. Benfica

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed May 15, 2013 11:29 pm

juveman17 wrote:
VendettaRed07 wrote:
juveman17 wrote:

If you watched the game you saw Chelsea were utterly riding on pure luck. If you miss that many chances in a final its down to pure bad luck. I feel for Bayern because they were the better team in every single damn category to Chelsea.

In a final its not luck imo. Regular season maybe, but not finals. You have to have composure to deal with the pressure and finish your chances. Benfica just didn't look up to the task. Every time they got into the box in the first half it was like they forgot how to play, randomly hacking and swinging their legs anyway possible hoping something good would happen.

Talking about the CL final vs Bayern
Woops. I thought you were refering to both

I still think it applies to both tbh. Bayern made so many poor decisions its hard to say they deserved much or to be champions. I think luck only comes into play if its because the refs get involved or make some real BS calls but from what I can remember there wasn't much or anything out of the ordinary

VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Europa League Final- Chelsea vs. Benfica - Page 4 Empty Re: Europa League Final- Chelsea vs. Benfica

Post by Kick Thu May 16, 2013 12:13 am

Football lost. rofl

So unless an attacking team wins a major final, football loses?

Also, finals are results of winning numerous matches, how can you claim football lost if we won time and time again to get there?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu May 16, 2013 12:31 am

benfica deserved to win they dominated :coffee: football loses again

Spoiler:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4