Milantildeath
Kaladin
Forza
23 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Last Day: Siena v Milan - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Day: Siena v Milan

Post by Rossonero23 Mon May 20, 2013 12:39 am

It was a penalty. Felipe was all over Balotelli.

Im so happy that we won.

#hatersgonnahate

Last edited by Rossonero23 on Mon May 20, 2013 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Mon May 20, 2013 12:41 am

DeviAngel wrote:Sorry guys I wanned you to go to ucl but not this way it wasn't fair and square game not ur fault refs fauls Very Happy

juventus fans talking about ref's?? che cazzo fa??
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 20, 2013 3:31 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Fiorentina defender Camporese: "Balotelli's penalty was an embarrassment."

Gonzalo Rodriguez: "If I said what I really thought I'd never play in Italy again."

Rolling Eyes

Go ahead and speak up, Gonzalo, you won't be missed. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon May 20, 2013 4:07 am

we got what we deserved. we got the penalty that we didnt get against fior today
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 20, 2013 4:32 am

The Last Day: Siena v Milan - Page 6 6cWadF2
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 20, 2013 5:53 am

1 loss in last 20 matches :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Mon May 20, 2013 7:12 am

Allegri should stay, he has the support from most of our players. Changing coach means we should start a lot of things from beginning again, which takes time, and doesn't even guarantee a step forward. With players at his disposal finishing 3rd this season is an awesome achievement, I think he deserve to stay here for next season.

We have to celebrate this for a while though, a nice way to end the season which was supposed to be a total disaster. Too bad for the bad refereeing, but it also happened in the past, and cost us too.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon May 20, 2013 8:06 am

This song describes our season perfectly

Right now all i can feel is relief and pride, this season was in some ways more rewarding than our title winning season.

Congrats guys we made it!

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon May 20, 2013 8:45 am

Is that... music?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 20, 2013 8:48 am

Ninja's criteria for a Mexes avatar: must include Money in the background. rofl
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon May 20, 2013 9:13 am

Rofl

I couldn't resist when i saw it

@ Forza
Laughing i've given up on modern "music"
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon May 20, 2013 10:29 am

LOL just noticed flamini
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 20, 2013 2:08 pm

I've finally calmed down. I don't know about you guys but this season was an emotional rollercoaster for me. What a way to end it. Eff of u purple pretenders. And how come no one is mentioning Inter finishing 9th Proud

And about current music, stay away from Drake Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 20, 2013 2:12 pm

The Last Day: Siena v Milan - Page 6 294-89

You just had to did'nt you Laughing rofl

Flamoney Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 20, 2013 8:22 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Dante wrote:Jesp , i'll respond later because i have to go right now. Still , i will just say this. You hate they guy for some reason and you never really gave him a chance . It is obvious because , if i just run back 2 years ago and find some posts of yours , all that will be any different will be the names.

Instead of Ses , that would be Ibra Laughing and so on and on. I will answer later.

ok if u suggest that i hate allegri because of non-sporting reasons lol... well i wont debate anymore. i respect ur position... u like allegri because u are convinced he was the one who put milan back to the frame..

while i am the one who admits... sure allegri was deprived ... he has motivated players in a way... to get back to their best.. i raise my hand and say yes...

but he has blown up big time in big games... and since it is not first time...
ever since has been in helm ...

so u believe that allergi is good coach... and many of my fellow poster do... u know what... i respect that... so end of story

i meanwhile look at 3 years over all, and all the situation happened against him or for him...

but, for me.. there are mistakes that outweights than all the good things he has done.

3 years... performance has been up and down... lets be honest we had great players in disposal in his helm

so for me its time milan look forward to new chapter with new coach... with great technical players coming...

if u disagree thats fine by me... i respect your position that you have seen better things from allegri.. Smile

today's siena game was no different... i mean it took penalty and mesex to score a goal.. out of desperation he throws everything... players were playing with frustration... it was sheer luck and bit of refereeing mistakes that got us back.. to CL...

Before i continue , i would greatly appreciate it , if you would read my posts from the "Should Allegri stay?" thread , please . I am not fond of repeating myself and many of the answers and arguments i would be bringing here , are in that thread. So , if you would be so kind mate.. A lot of your complaints about Allegri , for instance how he supposedly preffers defensive "no brainers" players in the midfield , i have explained in detail that it's a false assumption and it's not what has happened during his 3 years at Milan. A bit more info as well for the greater picture.

When you finished , i'd like to hear your opinion about it. Even though you don't like Allegri , i never knew you for a deluded Milanista and i hope you will read with an open mind and realise certain things about him. I am not trying to make you "like" Allegri or sympathise with him , i really want to point out that he has done little to deserve such critisicm and i hope you may be able to realise that you are wrong about most accusations you've thrown at him.

___

Now , i remember you always said Ibra kept him in his place , this time supposedly it was Ses and i am fairly certain , you will be saying the same things again if you still aren't convinced you are wrong , about our best player next season. How can you not realise that it's because of Allegri as well these players have given so much ? Who chooses everything around the best players to flurish and perform , if not the coach. Both Ibra and Ses have and has had only praise for him , they aknowledge his part behind their success . Every great coach relies on his best player , that's basics in football. It's not because they will keep thy coach his job ; if they didn't perform they would lose their jobs.And all of our best players (over)performed under Allegri , even Pirlo who wanted to leave Milan. Even Pato , he became better technicaly under Allegri in 11, only to be cut short by injuries. Max would still regard him as important though , untill he left .

Let's move on . You accused him that he fails in big games. Tell me , was it a failure the match against Barcelona in San Siro , when more than half of our fan base , including me as well , had written us off ? How many coaches you think are able to prepare such a mastermind performance with Muntari , Flamini and a 36 year old Ambrosini as their midfielders? Don't you see what a coach we have in our hands right now? It is not his fault that he had only Niang to choose from in the next game and we couldn't knock Barcelona off. We needed one goal and it wasn't Allegri who missed or played during the game. It was the inability of some players plus Barcelona , who were vastly motivated and able for the comeback. Despite their power , if a better player instead of Niang had been there , then Barcelona would have been off the CL that night.

That last sentence , allows me to say that Allegri rarely got the midfielders he asked from Galliani. Or do you truly believe Allegri stood up and demanded Traore , Aquilani , Muntari and Nocerino in the last 3 years Laughing ? Galliani is responsible for the dai-dai-dai and the AC DMilan stuff you read here and there. Fact. It was Galliani who for all sorts of reasons , brought them . Allegri has asked for Hamsik , for Nainggollan , for Hernanes , that kind of players. Despite all that , he still did what best he could with the crop of midfielders he got. You say dai-dai-dai , but Nocerino , Muntari , Flamini , Ambrosini e.t.c aren't able to play anything else , it's outrageous actualy that you think Allegri is to blame for this. Every single non defensive minded/creative player he has had , he used him as much as he could have and as best they could they performed.

Pirlo , Seedorf , Boateng , Montolivo , even De Jong and Van Bommel have done superb under Allegri , even Aquilani was meant to be what Montolivo is today , though he couldn't. Did you see Allegri neglecting those players instead of Traore , or Muntari , or Flamini and Ambrosini ? Those have been playing so much because he didn't have any other choice because of injuries and that's a fact , not my own opinion . Did you ever see a midfield full of DMFs and dai-dai-dai when the first line of players i mentioned were available ? Did you see Montolivo in the bench whenever he was ready , for Traore or Muntari instead ? Or Gattuso first of Pirlo/Seedorf?

He's a coach of the possesion style football. First season , he was to win the league at all costs and that forced him to overlook the spectacle , for the result. He did what he had to do and we won the league. In his 2nd season , our play improved vastly even without Pirlo . The fact that Juventus did something out of this world and we had injuries more than Sahara has sand , is the reason that we didn't win that league. Right now , you maybe thinking , it's his fault Pirlo was gone. But it's not ; it's now known that Pirlo wanted out a long time ago and Allegri only managed to get the best out of him untill his last day at Milan , when after 2007 untill Max , he hadn't been the same player. But Allegri managed to get Milan together and fight untill the end with all these injuries and barely reinforcements coming in the summer. To put the cherry on top , we have had our best season in the CL since 2007 and we got off the competition because of some frustrating ref decisions helping Barcelona , despite being the better team of the night.

As you said , i've seen better things from Allegri and i over look the sarcasm .. It boggles the mind why some still persist about deminishing his value and work at Milan. Even after this season , which basicaly him had to build foundations again, find new leaders on the field , build a defensive duo after the legendary Nesilva at the back with the mediocre Zapata at the back ,having just 13 goals conceded in the 2nd half ! De Sciglio and Ses having an amazing season and NT call ups and being considered the future at both club and country, Constant impresing as left back and even pwned Cavani once , Pazzo managing an impressive 15 goals most being a substitute by Allegri , Monty has been reaching world class level this season , he even did better than Pirlo this season.. 1 loss in the league , 1 in the cup and 1 in the CL in the 2nd season , after an abysmal start to the season.

Historical season this is , despite lacking any silverware. If you actualy believe we would have done all that without him , you are vastly mistaken . Management and players have only the best to say about him and aknowledge him fully. Milan accepts him as the true saviour of the season and he has seriously won many doubters over the pass of time , what makes you honestly believe all these people are wrong about him ? Really , i see that you do respect the opinion of the majority and if you trully respect that , you should see that Allegri has done so much for the club you love. What i understand is , you want some better players and nice football from Milan . Though we have experienced it under Allegri , we all admit that it wasn't enough but this is because Milan doesn't spend anymore to bring special players. Again,it's Allegri fault that he has to work with some players who aren't that gifted. When Milan did spend money under Allegri , they never went to waste. From Ibra and Robinho(important in 11) , to Ses and Balo , every sort of investment Milan made under him flurished ! And if Galliani decides to invest again in Allegri's demands for 1-2 creative midfielders , you will witness the kind of football you want Jesp and i hope you will remember my words then.

Something last . You say out of "desperation" he throws players up front when we are losing in games. Fact is , the best example i can recall right now from any other coach who did this , is Mourinho.One of the best managers in the world and i am fairly certain other great coaches have done it numerous times too. It's not desperation dear Jesp , if you ever gave it a second thought , which i doubt. It's the only thing to do if you hope to win. Unless you believe he should introduce DMFs and fullbacks like Farcelotti did Laughing when he was losing games.. In case you think he shouldn't , then it's not desperation but a risk that must be taken to try and avoid defeat. When you lose and the game is going to end soon ,what's the worst it can happen? Either things stay as they are or concede one goal more. End result is defeat. Why care if you are going to lose as things stand or concede one more , when you can draw-win the game? In this case you need goals and only forwards up front will provide that , is it not? Who will score them if not them , Antonini and Bonera Laughing ? Else you think Traore could ever do change a game Laughing

You can fault him for some subs he does when we win games and he only looks to keep the result instead of bringing some spectacle. That i won't deny , he's been doing it. That's why we don't see many big scorelines in games under Allegri. With that in mind , this method has other greater benefits along the road though ; when the time comes and Milan must keep an important result , this end-the-game-sooner-than-the-final-whistle can be all the difference at the end of the day, especialy when players do it very often , it has all the more chances to succeed.. Though if he had a few better players , i am sure he would do elsewise. As it was evident against Arsenal last year , when he complainted at his players that the scoreline should be higher , in case you have forgotten. You gotta to love a coach with dat sort of attitude , one who looks at the bad after victories , when most over rate their players Laughing and in defeats , he sees the positive stuff and tries to encourage them and keep them from losing faith in themselves.

__

In the end of the day , i hope i was able to make you realise that Allegri is not so much at fault as you think he is and even if you don't like him as a coach , at least recognise him and aknowledge the best part of his work . It frustrates me when fans deny him even his best part at what he does , when before him where in chaos actualy , with Leo and his 4-2-4 60s tactics and imaginery shampage football Laughing The dude used to leave Pirlo and Ambrosini alone in the midfield to defend against counter , do you remember those days Jesp Laughing Of course i have respect for Allegri and i have seen better from him. Compare him to Farcelotti when Milan didn't spend to help him and he sent us to UEFA cup and the laughing stock that Leo was and you may will realise that he made us a relevent again , made Milan remember who we are. I owe that much to him to at least , to praise his work at Milan when i should. And there's many , many more i can say about Allegri but this post is ridiculously long enough Laughing . I promise my next one will be a lot , lot shorter Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6