McAgger
Kaladin
Zealous
BarrileteCosmico
36 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

How will the cup play out?

Copa del Rey Final - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%Copa del Rey Final - Page 4 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Copa del Rey Final - Page 4 Vote_lcap26%Copa del Rey Final - Page 4 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
Copa del Rey Final - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Copa del Rey Final - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Copa del Rey Final - Page 4 Vote_lcap47%Copa del Rey Final - Page 4 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 9 ]
Copa del Rey Final - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Copa del Rey Final - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Copa del Rey Final - Page 4 Empty Re: Copa del Rey Final

Post by BarcaLearning Sat May 18, 2013 8:14 am

Anyone know where I can find the extra time replay though? The sites I go to only has the 90 mins reply and extgra time winner, meh, I want to see the red card also! Thanks.

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat May 18, 2013 8:47 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:I doubt anyone at Real Madrid even cares about the record. Atletico aren't even an elite team or our biggest rival in Spain.

It's a trophy at the Bernabeu how it's only the Copa del Rey. CL/La Liga are the only trophies that matter.

You've never even been in Bernabeu. You have zero idea how the fans who paid and went to the stadium feel.

:bow: Anyone who says Madrid or Barca doesn't care about CdR has no clue. In the recent three years they've done everything they can to win it, fielding their best players and all the emotions on the pitch.

This is humiliating, a big loss in the Bernabeu.. Sad But I can't say I didn't expect it. I was serious when I said I had this feeling that Atleti were going to win it.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sat May 18, 2013 9:20 am

Dani I expected better from you. For you of all people to come out with a post like that is mind boggling. The Copa means everything to the club, the fans and the players, just remember Messi crying when we got knocked out by Sevilla. It is the one currebt trophy we have won more then Madrid and for you to casually dismiss exemplifies the sad state of modern football. The Copa is every bit as important as the league and CL in my eyes, and I hope to god we win it again next season.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat May 18, 2013 11:12 am

Omfg! Finally found the extra time replay, rofl @ Pepe cheering the team on just b4 they conceded the winner, LOL well done Pepe! rofl

The commentator screening non stop GOOALLL GOOAGGLLL GOALLLL~~!!

Damn I wish I watched it live, would of been mad rofl
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 18, 2013 11:17 am

The club has said many time its th least important title, so no they don't value it like the others.

Th respect it and want it so they can say they won the treble or all titles or whatever, on its own....nothing.
I can only repeat what I said many times, If that's all you win in a season its a failure season for a club of our level.

He have and we should play the B team and young fringe guys. It has no value and all its good for is further tiring out tired players.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat May 18, 2013 11:44 am

Wow! Costa putting Pepe in his place rofl

And god, Mou really making the Real players classless. Di Maria did well after he came on, class player, and Im sure he will get play better once Mou is gone. But thats not a handball and Real all abusing the ref, just pathetic...even for Real, its sad to see, I guess it was just temper in the circumstances...but still... Ronaldo definitely could have hurt Gabi.

Anyone know what hit the GK, was it somethng from the crod? I cant understand the Spainish commentary video that I found.

Pepe getting owned was rofl
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 18, 2013 12:07 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Anyone know what hit the GK, was it somethng from the crod? I cant understand the Spainish commentary video that I found.
In the German commentary yesterday they said it was possibly a cigarette lighter.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4