B.NEWS : Conte stays :' We will continue building '

4 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Conte stays :' We will continue building '  Empty B.NEWS : Conte stays :' We will continue building '

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 15, 2013 8:39 pm

“We have planned 2013-14. We will continue building,” announced Antonio Conte and Andrea Agnelli after tonight’s Juventus summit.

The Coach walked into the club HQ this evening and was in a meeting with directors Beppe Marotta, Fabio Paratici and Pavel Nedved for almost three hours.

As they left at around 20.00 UK time (19.00 GMT), they both spoke very briefly to the waiting media.

“We have planned the 2013-14 campaign together,” said President Agnelli.

Conte added: “We will continue building.”

This effectively puts an end to the speculation over Conte’s future, as he will remain in Turin to seek a third consecutive Scudetto.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Conte stays :' We will continue building '  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Conte stays :' We will continue building '

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 15, 2013 8:45 pm

20:53 - At the end of the meeting, which lasted nearly three hours, Agnelli and Conte, have issued a statement. A short but meaningful sentence. He started the president: "We planned for 2013/14", said the number one company for Juventus. "To continue to build," said Conte. The two shook hands before the cameras. From these words and these gestures, it follows therefore unity of purpose between the coach and the company, there would be an agreement on the future strategies and market. Antonio Conte very smiley: his future still to Juventus.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Conte stays :' We will continue building '  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Conte stays :' We will continue building '

Post by Juventude Wed May 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Good news, but I never had any doubt. I think the media was trying to make this a bigger deal than it actually was and Conte was never really going to leave.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Juventude wrote:Good news, but I never had any doubt. I think the media was trying to make this a bigger deal than it actually was and Conte was never really going to leave.

or Conte wanted guarantees that Juve will buy quality players and top players ...

btw he asked for Diamanti .... I think more and more that Vuci will get sold
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 15, 2013 9:08 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:Good news, but I never had any doubt. I think the media was trying to make this a bigger deal than it actually was and Conte was never really going to leave.

or Conte wanted guarantees that Juve will buy quality players and top players ...

Vucinic is obviously a good player, but he is inconsistent. However, I don't know about Diamanti. To be honest, I won't get too upset if our whole attack was replaced with new players. They were all pretty pitiful and no one's job should be safe.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Vucinic is obviously a good player, but he is inconsistent. However, I don't know about Diamanti. To be honest, I won't get too upset if our whole attack was replaced with new players. They were all pretty pitiful and no one's job should be safe.

Vucinic in his worst season was our first scorer and made more assists than Pirlo I don't know bro but if good offer comes why not, it smells to me like he is getting sold
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 15, 2013 9:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Vucinic in his worst season was our first scorer and made more assists than Pirlo I don't know bro but if good offer comes why not, it smells to me like he is getting sold

He'll be 30 in October. If he is inconsistent now, it's only going to get worse as he ages at this point in his career. I like Vucinic, but if we can get 15m+ for him from an EPL team, we should take it.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri May 17, 2013 8:16 pm

I think the best possible transfers would be CAVANI + GARETH BALE

-------------- CAVANI --- VUCINIC --------------
------------------ MARCHISIO -----------------
BALE ----- PIRLO ------ VIDAL ----- LINSHTAINER
---- CHIELINI --- BONNUCI ---- BARZAGLI

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat May 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Selling Vucinic when one can get a little money for him is not that silly if there is a good plan for his replacement.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down