Conte: 'Juve continue to write history'

Go down

Conte: 'Juve continue to write history' Empty Conte: 'Juve continue to write history'

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:52 am

Antonio Conte was always confident as Juventus thrashed Lazio 4-0 for the Super Cup. “We continue to write history.”

The Bianconeri failed to win a pre-season friendly, but looked another team at the Stadio Olimpico.

“In the Press conference yesterday I said I was relaxed because I know my players and above all what they are like as men,” Conte told Rai Sport.

“I knew we’d face this one-off match in the right way. It is one game, there is no tomorrow and you have to do it today.

“We continue to write history, these players put in a great performance and it was a deserved victory.

“Don’t forget we only actually lost one match in 90 minutes, against LA Galaxy. We know that we still have to shake off the heavy pre-season training work, but we deserved the win and I’m very happy.”

Juventus are expected to push harder in the Champions League this season, but Conte is focused.

“Last year we won the Scudetto and the Italian Super Cup. I’d be happy to repeat that this year.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down