Di Marizio - This is what happened : ' Conte wants new attack a small revolution, only Giovinco is safe because of his tech. ability'

+8
Juveman17
The Nature Boy
King Meyy
dronte
djfawnz
juve_gigi
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
12 posters

Go down

Di Marizio - This is what happened : ' Conte wants new attack a small revolution, only Giovinco is safe because of his tech. ability'  Empty Di Marizio - This is what happened : ' Conte wants new attack a small revolution, only Giovinco is safe because of his tech. ability'

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 16, 2013 12:08 am

The reporter for Sky Sports, Gianluca Di Marzio, revealed some background on the meeting which took place today at the headquarters of Juventus Antonio Conte and among the leaders Juventus. "A meeting for the future. To continue to win in the season to come. Antonio Conte has seen this afternoon, all the staff of Juventus - shows the market expert on his website -: President Agnelli, up to Marotta , Guild and Nedved. has been talked about multiple topics, in particular Conte has had assurances on the market that the company will try to do. Bianconeri coach has strongly advocated an attack of quality to be renewed in large part. Probably only Giovinco will be non-transferable, for technical reasons, but also market (difficult a gain after buying a years ago.) On the other hand, no staff new name: nothing to do for the hypothesis of the coach Giampiero Ventrone, for which there was total closure of the company as two years ago. Juventus continues its path. Along with Conte. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Di Marizio - This is what happened : ' Conte wants new attack a small revolution, only Giovinco is safe because of his tech. ability'  Empty Re: Di Marizio - This is what happened : ' Conte wants new attack a small revolution, only Giovinco is safe because of his tech. ability'

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 16, 2013 12:11 am

I would like to have Quags be a starter for a good team, and Matri. Wish them the best of luck so long as it's not against us.

Vucinic must be replaced not just with a striker, but somebody who can create like him.

Replace Matri + Quag with Llorente + ??? Perhaps Higuain.

Replace Vucinic with Jovetic or another person who can play off of our leading attacker. Not just another goalscorer.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Di Marizio - This is what happened : ' Conte wants new attack a small revolution, only Giovinco is safe because of his tech. ability'  Empty Re: Di Marizio - This is what happened : ' Conte wants new attack a small revolution, only Giovinco is safe because of his tech. ability'

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 16, 2013 12:15 am

Alfredo Pedulla: "Summit Count-Juve, emerged four significant"

Present as usual in the program "Football Market €" Sportitalia, Alfredo Pedulla revealed some indiscretion on the summit held in the evening at the headquarters of Juventus Corso Galileo Ferraris, including Antonio Conte and the leaders Juventus. Tuttojuve.com has transcribed his words:

"Here are the four significant points of this summit. First point, there will be a budget retouched, so with sacrifice further than planned by Juve. Second point: Juve will invest a great deal about the attack. The strategy is: Higuain, plus one between Sanchez or Jovetic. truly great are the three objectives of the Bianconeri at this time. Higuan central field: there is competition Arsenal, Juventus but the leaders are convinced that he carried out with the work at the Madrid Summit, which brought bronzes to obtain an appointment that will take place in the coming days, probably in the early days of next week. then one of Jovetic and Sanchez to get to the review of the offensive unit that will also include Llorente and that does not include non-transferable apart Giovinco. Only if there was an offer indispensable Giovinco could end up on the market.

Matri, Quagliarella and the same Vucinic are being discussed. The third point is related to the extension of the contract: there were never any problems and doubts in this respect of view, will put pen to paper in the coming weeks. Conte will get what he has won on the field, with two consecutive Serie A titles: an extension and adaptation to 5 million.

But the most important thing was to clarify. Conte did not like the fact that the his visit to the home of Agnelli had been made ​​public. There was a little 'fibrillazionale, but never a frost that would suggest a break. Conte emerges stronger from this summit.'m not saying a coach manager, because it has a group of important work, however, the objectives identified by the fact that the budget will be extended, surely Expect a Juventus unleashed in the market. "

====

Well our budget will be bigger now Higgy,Jovetic, Llorente mama mia if that happens I'll go crazy mode
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 16, 2013 12:38 am

Proud

I'm going to drink heavy if we do that Devi. I expect you to as well drinking
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu May 16, 2013 1:50 am

If Marotta lands BOTH Higuain and Jovetic this summer than that will be the best summer Mercato since 2001 and will solidify us a a true European powerhouse. We will become the envy of all Italian teams and Marotta could go down as one of the greatest Director Generals in Juventus history.

If Marotta pulls this off he will truly become a Juventino legend...

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu May 16, 2013 2:43 am

if this really happens an we have an offensive line made of Higuain, Jovetic, Llorente, Giovinco, 5th choice striker who i wouldnt care who'd be, we would be BOOM!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 16, 2013 2:57 am

Agnelli is the main problem Marotta wants money but Agnelli can't give them stil lsays that Juve is in debt
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu May 16, 2013 8:53 am

Don't wanna sound pessimistic but that's exactly we hear EVERY year before the mercato start (only the context changes), then we get tons of gossip about top strikers but in the end we end up with mediocre players. I will only believe anything when it's official Very Happy
The other problem is that Conte stated many times that he rates hard work and dedication over "top players" or "superstars" so somehow I feel we will really revolutionize our striker department but not exactly how most fans think (expecting 2 mediocre strikers coming in).
Also it's funny Giovinco is the only one safe who has been the biggest flop for me this year as I always feared.. Although I understand that economically it would probably be a big loss, but still, if he gets no playing time and just keep getting older he will lose his value even more. Vucinic should stay though, at least for the bench.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by King Meyy Thu May 16, 2013 11:58 am

You could easily pull Higuain and Sanchez off Barcelona and Madrid since both are unhappy there and their teams are either not giving them chances in higuains case or the player is not performing in their system in sanchez case...

Juve would go a step further with these guys rather than your usual attacker who do not strike me as anything special..

With Antonio Conte La Grande Juve fromearly to late 90s can be replicated.

King Meyy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu May 16, 2013 12:58 pm

I really wish that we would keep Vucinic over GIovinco.

either way: Llorente, Higuain, Jovetic, Giovinco, and Diamanti would be without question the best attacking unit in Italy.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by King Meyy Thu May 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Its time you thought about Europe now because you are going to win the Serie A again regardless of signings.

King Meyy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Yeah that's the general consensus here. We don't need signings to bolster our bench.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 16, 2013 8:54 pm

We need Jovetic over everyone else. I'm still very very skeptical of getting Higuain and Jovetic in the same market. I don't think it's going to happen at all tbh. But if its true then hallelujah cheers !
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu May 16, 2013 8:58 pm

I think Marotta was always motivated to sign big name players, but he was limited by the financial constraints set by the board and Agnelli. But this time, Agnelli made promises to Conte in order to keep Conte with the club. Therefore, I think Agnelli will be motivated to meet the financial demands that Marotta will need to sign a couple top players. It should be an interesting summer.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 16, 2013 9:03 pm

We have been jinxed for two summers in a row now with both Aguero and Van Persie. It's our time now boys Very Happy
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Juventude wrote:I think Marotta was always motivated to sign big name players, but he was limited by the financial constraints set by the board and Agnelli. But this time, Agnelli made promises to Conte in order to keep Conte with the club. Therefore, I think Agnelli will be motivated to meet the financial demands that Marotta will need to sign a couple top players. It should be an interesting summer.

Thumbs up
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 16, 2013 11:46 pm

@RamezYNathan: Salvatore Bagni to Radio Kiss Kiss: "Jovetic's agent told me he is very close to joining Juventus."

cheers
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri May 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Also we may be interested in Tevez. (don't remember the source)
Tevez instead of Diamanti? :bow:
I think we will get only one top striker but considering that we can buy Jovetic for 15mln + players and Tevez 15/18mln i don't think it is unrealistic.

Jovetic-Llorente-Tevez
:bow: :bow: :bow:
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Also we may be interested in Tevez. (don't remember the source)
Tevez instead of Diamanti? :bow:
I think we will get only one top striker but considering that we can buy Jovetic for 15mln + players and Tevez 15/18mln i don't think it is unrealistic.

Jovetic-Llorente-Tevez
:bow: :bow: :bow:

Tevez back up ? he is World class one of the best .... he is a top top player
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri May 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Nooo way Tevez as back up!He is beast.I was just saying if we could take him instead of Diamanti could be a great move.Other players like Quag and/or Matri to be offered for Jovetic.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Sat May 18, 2013 5:44 am

Are you guys serious about Higuain? He is not World Class. he plays for real madrid in la liga. If Quags played with those players against la liga defences he would be scoring insane goals every game

We have Llorente and Giovinco confirmed nest year. I will add Vucinic to that because that guy is just amazing

The choice is betweenMatri and Quagliarella. Who will we keep and who will be the replacement?

Our starting two will be

Vucinic / gio with Llorrente

I really don't think we need new players

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat May 18, 2013 3:42 pm

I think going all in for Jovetic is a safe move, young + Serie A proven, and you could sell him to Arsenal if it didnt work out. Sanchez could be a good move too, as Juve lack some pace up front, bar Gio.

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down