LeBéninois
Kamikaze692
Donuts
djfawnz
Albiceleste
89 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona. - Page 9 Empty Re: Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona.

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 27, 2013 8:25 am

Zealous wrote:Then do these reports keep popping up? lol

Not in reputable sources nah not really.

Its either Madrid-based sources with a obvious agenda or just blatantly crappy sources in general.

Anyway wait and see what the two clubs have to say.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona. - Page 9 Empty Re: Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona.

Post by billy_gr Mon May 27, 2013 8:54 am

I don't fear that much about him adapting to Barca's front line. I mostly fear about him adapting too much to Barcelona's night life Smile
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 27, 2013 10:00 am

Barca fans, is Sanchez getting sold? What about Pedro, Villa & Cesc?

What will the forward lineup look like?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Mon May 27, 2013 10:45 am

If he can replicate his form for club at country at Barca then they've got a bargain here.

They'll probably recover most of their transfer fee in shirt sales and endorsements off the back of him.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon May 27, 2013 11:29 am

I dont think we will sell any of the regulars and that includes Sanchez, Cesc, Pedro, Tello, etc. Villa I would want him to stay too... but if someone has to make way and a great offer comes in for him, its never sure I think, since he is past his best and the pace and finishing werent like it was b4 his injury. But yea I say again, I want to keep everyone Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 27, 2013 11:47 am

Villa will go IMO but i think that's about it.

Looking at the all conquering Barca team from 2011.

Neymar is the Villa replacement in that line up and will have a similar role but has more ability so could probably create more by himself.

Pedro and Sanchez will compete for the role on the right id imagine with Tello and maybe Deulofeu getting minutes and if they are good enough it wouldn't surprise me to see Pedro/Sanchez sold some time down the line but not this summer.

As for the rest of that team, Abidal and Puyol need long term replacements.

Bartra and Alba won't cut it and of course Valdes too as he's leaving.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon May 27, 2013 11:53 am

billy_gr wrote:I don't fear that much about him adapting to Barca's front line. I mostly fear about him adapting too much to Barcelona's night life Smile
Didn't know Sao Paolo had a shitty night life...

Anyways, congrats to Barca for this nice signing. Please keep on making awesome offensive signings and ignore the defense. It makes for entertaining football. Wink
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Well, that ends that. Not really a signing that solves their real issue but a fine signing for the offensive front. He'll have a good La Liga campaign (even Fabregas managed that) but it would be the matches against Real Madrid and in Europe that would be his judge and jury.

And no, Neymar doesn't have the luxury of having an "adjustment" period. A player as hyped as Neymar has to get the ball rolling (no pun intended) from match day 1. It's unfortunate but it is what it is. I wish him luck...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 27, 2013 1:01 pm

No one is going to agree but i think their offensive issue is bigger than their defensive issue.

Their attack consisting of one man for the last two seasons.... they desperately needed some individual brilliance to share the creative and scoring workload.

Having one worker who doesn't score much in your front 3 is one thing but for much of this season it was Iniesta-Messi-Pedro and no one did anything goal wise other than Messi.

They clearly still need to sort out their long term Puyol, Abidal and Valdes replacements though.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 27, 2013 1:12 pm

I was always of the opinion that a solid backline can help ease the burden of a lack of offense. Does Barcelona have a lack of offense, yes they do but strangely enough, their defensive issues are way more apparent. Like I said, it's a fine offensive signing but it doesn't solve their real issue at hand.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Mon May 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No one is going to agree but i think their offensive issue is bigger than their defensive issue.

Their attack consisting of one man for the last two seasons.... they desperately needed some individual brilliance to share the creative and scoring workload.

Having one worker who doesn't score much in your front 3 is one thing but for much of this season it was Iniesta-Messi-Pedro and no one did anything goal wise other than Messi.

They clearly still need to sort out their long term Puyol, Abidal and Valdes replacements though.

They've scored over 110 league goals and have managed very few clean sheets.

I don't see how you can say the offense is a bigger issue than the defence.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon May 27, 2013 1:37 pm

Because Messi had like 107 goals and 3 assists. Nothing gets done without the midget.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 27, 2013 1:44 pm

The_Badger wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No one is going to agree but i think their offensive issue is bigger than their defensive issue.

They've scored over 110 league goals and have managed very few clean sheets.

I don't see how you can say the offense is a bigger issue than the defence.

Because in big games you mark Messi and they are toothless, i don't care about their goal count they padded against inferior teams.

Big teams just mark Messi and its done as Pedro doesn't do anything anymore and Iniesta has been on the wing a lot of the time.

Why do you think they struggle in big games so much?

Neymar will put a stop to that and at least make their front line a threat again.

As for their defence, the biggest problem isn't the individual but tactics and coaching.... their organisation and pressing is non existent.

Do you really think Dortmund and Bayern's defence would look half as good as it does if they didn't press like rabid hounds and be supremely well drilled?

Of course it wouldn't, quite frankly Barca could go out and spend ridiculous amounts to get Thiago Silva and say Felipe Luis and their defence would still be crap as they don't press properly and are not organised tactically.

If they fix that they might win the CL again but if not it doesn't matter who they buy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Jozy Mon May 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Neymar crying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W1SUTjdYBKg

Uncle Jozy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Mon May 27, 2013 1:56 pm

And in the big games they concede.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 27, 2013 2:02 pm

The_Badger wrote:And in the big games they concede.

Because they don't press the ball when they lose it like Dortmund and Bayern do and are not organised tactically....

If you don't understand that and think buying loads of defenders will fix anything then this conversation is over.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Mon May 27, 2013 2:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
The_Badger wrote:And in the big games they concede.

Because they don't press the ball when they lose it like Dortmund and Bayern do and are not organised tactically....

If you don't understand that and think buying loads of defenders will fix anything then this conversation is over.

You claimed that people wouldn't agree with you, don't get upset when it happens.

The second leg against Milan showed how to deal with the issue of teams freezing Messi out of the game, but it was a tactic that wasn't used by Tito when it may have made a difference.

Puyol is finished, as is Abidal. Pique is a mess without mop top by his side and it shows.

Barca's defence is their biggest issue at present. They need to acquire replacements this summer as they do not have the defensive personnel needed.

Neymar is a good player and a good acquisition, but not vital as they already have the forwards needed to mix up their attack and provide different outlets, they just rarely experiment or take the risk.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon May 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Laughing pedro and sanchez and villa the forwards they need? please rofl

Those three have been absolutely terrible. Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Im hearing from RMC spanish correspondant that Barca paid about 30 millions directly to Nerman so that he doesnt go to Real. plus 28m to santos... Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon May 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Laughing
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Im hearing from RMC spanish correspondant that Barca paid about 30 millions directly to Nerman so that he doesnt go to Real. plus 28m to santos... Laughing

I'll give you Madrid fans credit, you are a persistent lot. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 27, 2013 4:36 pm

AS started that rumor.

Speaking of money. Perez offered £107m worth of package for Neymar which he rejected
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon May 27, 2013 4:39 pm

I heard Cronaldo offered 67M himself and piece of her girlfriend.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon May 27, 2013 4:40 pm

I'm sorry but Madrid fans are still going on about this? Who cares how much Barcelona payed?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon May 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Harmonica wrote:I heard Cronaldo offered 67M himself and piece of her girlfriend.

Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Im hearing from RMC spanish correspondant that Barca paid about 30 millions directly to Nerman so that he doesnt go to Real. plus 28m to santos... Laughing

Yeah and Juventus gave Vidal 400Billion not to join Madrid too hmm

Don't believe this rumour for a second. Maybe they bumped his contract up a little bit, but no way did they give him 30M straight up to convince him to come to Barca.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next