*Transfers special* Which players should Bayern Munich sell and buy in the summer?

+12
Kamikaze692
Be/\/ceCALI
ioilersrock448
VivaStPauli
Schweinaldo06
Valkyrja
BAYERN_MUNICH
la bestia negra
Albiceleste
VanDeezNuts
urbaNRoots
Onyx
16 posters

Go down

*Transfers special* Which players should Bayern Munich sell and buy in the summer? Empty *Transfers special* Which players should Bayern Munich sell and buy in the summer?

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Which players should Bayern Munich sell and buy in the summer?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

*Transfers special* Which players should Bayern Munich sell and buy in the summer? Empty Re: *Transfers special* Which players should Bayern Munich sell and buy in the summer?

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:01 pm

*Transfers special* Which players should Bayern Munich sell and buy in the summer? 25297220
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

*Transfers special* Which players should Bayern Munich sell and buy in the summer? Empty Re: *Transfers special* Which players should Bayern Munich sell and buy in the summer?

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:30 pm

i mean who do they really need to buy? they are getting gotze and its likely they get lewa.

i would bet either 1 or two of muller, kroos, and gustavo would be on the way out though

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:33 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:*Transfers special* Which players should Bayern Munich sell and buy in the summer? 25297220
Laughing buyern munich

OT: Koscielny and Lewa, Gotzes on the way

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:05 pm

in : no one
out : no one

FFS Sad
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:12 pm

What we should do: buy another wolrd class CB. Although Boateng got better during second seasonhalf, i think we should buy another very good CB because Badstuber will be out 10 more months. Van Buyten doesn't get younger. But I don't know who exactly, T Silva is impossible i guess.

What we will do: Sell Gomez, Maybe sell Rafinha, Pizzaro may not get another contract. Than i guess we will buy Lewa, buy a right fullback as backup, buy a CB as backup
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:29 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:What we should do: buy another wolrd class CB. Although Boateng got better during second seasonhalf, i think we should buy another very good CB because Badstuber will be out 10 more months. Van Buyten doesn't get younger. But I don't know who exactly, T Silva is impossible i guess.

What we will do: Sell Gomez, Maybe sell Rafinha, Pizzaro may not get another contract. Than i guess we will buy Lewa, buy a right fullback as backup, buy a CB as backup

Hummels and Piszczek !?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Schweinaldo06 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:03 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:i mean who do they really need to buy? they are getting gotze and its likely they get lewa.

i would bet either 1 or two of muller, kroos, and gustavo would be on the way out though

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....breathe.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You think they're going to sell Muller or Kroos?!? That's rich.

Schweinaldo06
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Schweinaldo06 wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:i mean who do they really need to buy? they are getting gotze and its likely they get lewa.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....breathe.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You think they're going to sell Muller or Kroos?!? That's rich.

real maturity right here^

anyways, im saying 1 or 2 of muller, kroos, and gustavo would likely ask to leave if they can't be guaranteed playing time. tell me how schwein, kroos, muller, gotze, gustavo, martinez will all play in the midfield at 1 time.

these are all top notch players entering their prime and could start at lots of top clubs and will not be happy to sit the bench.

anyways if you cant understand that maybe you should stick to your pre-school giggles.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Would be kinda unfair on Robben if he was dropped after having a good end to the season. Really will be interesting to see who Pep plays.

Will Pep stick to what already works or will he want his own system?

In terms of what already works:

Martinez and Schweinsteiger have to start. Gotze since he's a big transfer will. Muller isn't the flashiest player but gets the job done. Lewandowski the starting striker.

-----------------Martinez---Schweinsteiger
---------Muller-----------???----------------Ribery
-----------------------Lewandowski

Gotze or Kroos? Not sure why they got Gotze with Kroos already there.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:29 am

What they should do:
Bomb all their financial might behind stealing Vidal off Juve, or find someone else who can hope to replace Schweinsteiger if he ever gets injured again.

Wollscheid will replace the injured Badstuber/the aging van Buyten, so they're set for CBs. Rafinha and Contento are decent enough backups, if they don't like them ,they can always sell Rafinha and buy Beck.

I also think Gomez deserves another shot.

He's screwed, though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:34 am

Kompany would be an excellent signing with Badstuber out long term again and Lewandowski would be a nice striker to come in.

Gomez is going out, Pizzaro probably won't be around again, Hojberg, Weiser and Can should be loaned, Tymo has left for Zenit, van Buyten is sticking around I think and I can see that being the end of transfers as it seems Rafinha like it at Bayern.

Bayern 2013/14:
Neuer
Lahm-Kompany-Dante-Alaba
Schweinsteiger-Martinez
Mueller-Goetze-Ribery
Lewandowski

Starke
Contento-Kirchoff-Boateng-Rafinha
Gustavo-?
Robben-Kroos-Shaqiri
Mandzukic
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:55 am

i don't care who they get as long as it's not Koscielny
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:54 am

Meh, couldnt care less who they buy or sell, they will still walk the league.
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:27 am

People say that every season, yet they lose every other year.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:52 pm

BAYERN MÜNCHEN

Mario Götze (21) - €37m
Thiago Alcantara (22) - €20m
Jan Kirchhoff (22) - free
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:08 pm

if only matches were 180 minutes there would be enough time to play all the midfielders pep has. i really have no clue how hes going to keep all of piggy, martinez, gustavo, gotze, muller, kroos, thiago, shaqiri etc. happy.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Can see Shaqiri being loaned out / sold, honestly. If not, he'll probably have to adapt to a new position. Depth for Lahm, maybe?
Martinez will probably play in the defence and only play in midfield when they need physical presence.
Gustavo will be a squad player.
Kroos, Gotze and Piggy to all play.
Muller will play in the final third.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:27 pm

la bestia negra wrote:in : no one
out : no one

FFS Sad
Sad  lucky
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:49 pm

ynwa wrote:Can see Shaqiri being loaned out / sold, honestly. If not, he'll probably have to adapt to a new position. Depth for Lahm, maybe?
Martinez will probably play in the defence and only play in midfield when they need physical presence.
Gustavo will be a squad player.
Kroos, Gotze and Piggy to all play.
Muller will play in the final third.

Shaqiri as the long term replacement for Lahm, going the David Alaba approach to our wing backs. Not a bad idea actually, I'm sure he'd be a beast back there.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down