Onyx
Kick
RedOranje
73 posters

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV - Page 41 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:07 pm

I'm speaking to a friend visiting Firenze and he is saying most Florentines actually want Jovetic to now move. Apparently they are sick of the saga and know how good the move away from Fiorentina can benefit them even though Jove has reached mixed signals recently.

Della Valle is so awesome. Spends all the money he earns and is building a superb project. Amazing to think Viola actually need their best player to GTFO Laughing

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 18m
Still fully expect #Thiago to join United. Positive advances this weekend. Total price, vat included, should be £18m. FCB trying to halt
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:03 am

Just like they were sure Hazard, Sneijder, Ozil, Benzema, Torres, Lucas, Villa etc were joining.

I'll believe it when I see it.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:14 am

Graham Hunter lost all credibility when i said Isco is joining City only for a day later basically the entire Spanish press saying it was a done deal to go to Madrid.

Just like Ballsbag he's just an attention seeker, except he's out of shape.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:09 am

Last season CL semi-finalists

Madrid - Isco??
Barca - got Nerman
Bayern - got Gotze
BVB - Eriksen??

The last 4 is picking up all the best young talent in the market. Proud Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:12 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Graham Hunter lost all credibility when i said Isco is joining City only for a day later basically the entire Spanish press saying it was a done deal to go to Madrid.

It's utterly ignorant to call Balague an attention seeker. He is a very sound guy who knows more than ANYONE here, perhaps combined.

Journalists are very very harshly judged.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:52 am

Atletico Madrid want to sign Courtois permanently next summer, according to Marca.

Sevilla are ready to make a €20 million offer to bring AC Milan midfielder Riccardo Montolivo to Andalusia.

Fichajes.net reports that the Sevillistas are ready to make the cash offer to land the former Fiorentina midfielder, thanks in part to the funds they will receive from Alvaro Negredo’s sale to Atletico Madrid.

While Sevilla are keen to land Montolivo, it is believed that the Rossoneri will turn down the offer as they view the former Atalanta youth product as a key player to the squad.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:05 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Graham Hunter lost all credibility when i said Isco is joining City only for a day later basically the entire Spanish press saying it was a done deal to go to Madrid.

tbf, it's no secret United are after Thiago. Thing is, it's also being reported that Rosell been meeting with Thiago and his agent/father trying to hash out a new deal to keep Thiago at the club. Hunter was just reporting that Thiago is being heavily chased which is true, but Barca will not let him go without a fight.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:16 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
ExtremistEnigma wrote:Dembele - Sandro - Paulinho is a really really good midfield to be honest. Don't think any midfield in PL comes close to that.

Won't work..... no creativity at all.

They are many better midfields than that and ones that actually function properly.

Agreed. Although Dembele has quite a bit of creativity IMO, it's just that he had to play deeper than typical this season because Sandro can't bring the ball forward and dictate play at the back. With Paulinho in there he'll have a lot more freedom to express himself in forward positions. I don't know enough about Paulinho tbh other than that he's the best midfielder in Brazil, but he's not the most creative type and other than movement (idk how good his movement is) and forward runs...I don't think he'll offer much.

So I'm interested to see what midfield AVB will provide this season with Paulinho coming in. Either way, I agree that midfield lacks creativity. It CERTAINLY has grit and steel (without Parker :bow: ) and can hold the ball up and bring it forward well, but the midfield was already lacking creativity for Spurs last season...this doesn't really help fix the problem.

This is why I think signing Paulinho will be a sign of a lot of rotation in the midfield, and I expect to see Holtby being that creative outlet, if Spurs don't buy a creative midfielder.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Atletico Madrid want to sign Courtois permanently next summer, according to Marca.

rofl Good luck with that!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:33 am

Graham is actually very reliable when it comes to Barca, as it's a known thing he has some inside sources. It's his favourite club and he is very involved, often knowing what they're saying in the lockerroom or if they're taking HGH (which he called a mistake later but we know it wasnt) :coffee:

Balague is being the most unfairly attacked, he seriously is the best of them all and very reliable. Doesn't say anything without knowing anything, only problem with him he is too quick to announce it before the talks ahve even became advanced, so alot of the deals he reports on are never being finished
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:51 am

Champions League runners-up Borussia Dortmund have become the latest club to express interest in Roma playmaker Miralem Pjanic.

The German side are looking to fill the void left by playmaker Mario Gotze who will move to rivals Bayern Munich.

German newspaper Bild reports that Dortmund have identified the Bosnian midfielder as a possible replacement as there are reports he could be a surplus to requirements for the Giallorossi.

The 23-year-old midfielder still has two years remaining on his contract with the Lupi. He made 29 appearances in all competitions for the club last season, scoring four goals.

------------------------

We might actually pull the trigger on this one hmm
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:06 am

[IMG] Real Madrid Info ‏@RmadridInfo
Abdullah Al Thani ‏(@ANAALThani Malaga's Owner) on Twitter: "Isco to Real Madrid? It's the player choice & we can't do anything about it."

hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Isco:

Madrid excites me. They are one of the best teams in the world

Sky Sources understand Stephane Sessegnon has been told he can leave Sunderland, but he is not interested in a rumoured move to China. Tianjin Teda are thought to be keen on signing the Benin internatonal.

El Mundo Deportivo, Spurs preparing a final push to sign David Villa from Barcelona with new director of football Franco Baldini keen to make the transfer his first since joining the club.

Marca believe Gareth Bale is set to tell Tottenham supremo Daniel Levy that he wants to leave White Hart Lane and complete a big money transfer to Real Madrid.

Hamburg are keen to bring Arsenal defender Johan Djourou back to the Bundesliga. "We would loan him, but we would also buy him, depending on what Arsenal prefer," said Hamburg's director of sport Oliver Kreuzer.

Lazio midfielder Hernanes has hinted that he would be willing to make a move to Paris St-Germain this summer. "I read interest there could be about me in France," he told L'Equipe. "That is something that makes me happy, to be coveted by a club of such level as PSG."

Former Arsenal forward Andrey Arshavin is reportedly set to return to his former club Zenit Saint Petersburg, according to the club's owners Gazprom. Chief executive Alexei Miller told Sport Express Daily: "We have to remember that Arshavin is a product of Zenit and I think it right that a product of Zenit finishes his career at his native club. Arshavin is a great Russian footballer and a great Petersburg sportsman."

Sky sources understand that Cardiff City have agreed a fee with Blackpool for winger Tom Ince.

Reports in France Football, claim former Chelsea man Florent Malouda is in talks to join Greek side Olympiakos on a free transfer and will sign a two-year deal at the club.

Belgian international Radja Nainggolan has confirmed that Southampton have made an offer for him, but admits he is unsure about the prospect of a move to St Mary's.

Cagliari ace Nainggolan has long been suggested as a target for Southampton, who showed last year when signing Gaston Ramirez from Bologna that they are not afraid to spend big for the player.

Now amid reports of a £15million bid, Nainggolan has confirmed that there is indeed interest from Southampton.

However, with the likes of Inter Milan, Roma and clubs from other leagues around Europe - he is unsure about the prospects of moving to Southampton.

"Honestly, Southampton have made me the biggest offer at the moment compared to the other clubs. But I don't play football for money," he told Goal.

"My priority is looking for a brighter future for my career and Southampton is my last choice."

"I'm still a Cagliari player. Whether I will stay or not depends on the club's vision for the future.

"If Cagliari have a good plan for my career, of course I will stay.

"The situation is uncertain and everything can happen. But, I have to consider my future career as well.

"It's no problem for me to move to English football for the sake of my career. There are plenty of national team scouts in the Premier League or Spanish Primera Liga, not like in Serie A."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Kick wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Atletico Madrid want to sign Courtois permanently next summer, according to Marca.

rofl Good luck with that!

Considering Courtois has not only been pushing for an extension
But heavily hinting his desire to stay within Madrid, I wouldn't call it a stretch that he is untouchable just because Chelsea technically own him.

OT: Mazinho, Thiagos father confirms that his son will be joining Man UTD Sad
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
Kick wrote:

🤣Good luck with that!

But heavily hinting his desire to stay within Madrid, I wouldn't call it a stretch that he is untouchable just because Chelsea technically own him.

do you have a link?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Real Madrid are eager to see Benfica sell Ezequiel Garay this summer.

Manchester United boss David Moyes is expected to approve the Argentine's signing this week as he returns from a short summer break.

Record says Real will welcome the deal, which is likely to cost United £17 million, as they'll be entitled a massive 50 per cent of the defender's sell-on fee.

United and Benfica have had an agreement over Garay since January.

Juventus are reportedly preparing a final offer of €20 million plus one or two players for Fiorentina’s Stevan Jovetic.

The Bianconeri have been trailing the Montenegrin for a while, having a number of bids rejected by the Viola, who are after a €30m cash deal.

According to La Nazione, it is thought that Juventus have offered Luca Marrone in the past plus one of Fabio Quagliarella or Alessandro Matri.

In addition, no Premier League club has put in an official bid for the striker, so Juventus remain in the drivers seat.

Monaco interested in signing Lassana Diarra from Anzhi, according to Russian daily Izvestia. They could offer 12m Euros.

Sky Sports understands Celtic have accepted a bid from Southampton for Victor Wanyama, but personal terms have not been agreed. The midfielder is quoted as saying: "While the bid was okay for Celtic, the terms were not right for myself and my agent."

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Thiago will be Moyes' Gibson :bow:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Se7en wrote:

Graham is actually very reliable when it comes to Barca, as it's a known thing he has some inside sources. It's his favourite club and he is very involved, often knowing what they're saying in the lockerroom or if they're taking HGH (which he called a mistake later but we know it wasnt) :coffee:

Balague is being the most unfairly attacked, he seriously is the best of them all and very reliable. Doesn't say anything without knowing anything, only problem with him he is too quick to announce it before the talks ahve even became advanced, so alot of the deals he reports on are never being finished

Nah Balague is constantly wrong lol, he just likes to be in the limelight as i said same with Honigstein etc etc.

Balague knows what he's talking about when it comes to talking about the game i do like listening to him but as far as transfers go he's horrendously unreliable.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Ganso wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
Kick wrote:

🤣Good luck with that!

do you have a link?

https://twitter.com/BrazilStats

This is pretty much an official Brazilian account very closely affiliated with the CBF.

The tweet is within there somewhere released between 2-4 hours ago.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Arq its just a stat account ffs Laughing it is true that Mazinho is going to meet with Barca that tell them Thiago wants to join Man Yoo but Barca want to convince him to stay.

So nothing is done yet but i do expect him to go to Yanited tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:22 pm

I dont think that is true or else Mundo deportivo and sport would be all over it.According to MD Thiago has asked to have a meeting with Barca today.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Arq Laughing

Obviously trolling lol. Or at least I hope so.... :
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Arq its just a stat account ffs :lol:it is true that Mazinho is going to meet with Barca that tell them Thiago wants to join Man Yoo but Barca want to convince him to stay.

I'm no transfer guru, quite the opposite as I'd consider myself gullible.

But an account that is affiliated with official news only would be reliable no?

I predict this news being splayed out the media within this week.

@Gil I have no reason to. BREAKING - Thiago Alcântara's dad Mazinho has confirmed that his son is moving to Manchester United.

Check 17Hs into the account. Tweet is there. Site only reports official news
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Arq its just a stat account ffs :lol:it is true that Mazinho is going to meet with Barca that tell them Thiago wants to join Man Yoo but Barca want to convince him to stay.

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 1h
Thiago's dad just back from Manchester. He wants to meet FCB to tell them his son wants to go to United. But FCB want 2 convince him 2 stay

hmm
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:33 pm

I don't even follow Ballsbag Laughing stealing my info No
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce