Onyx
Kick
RedOranje
73 posters

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:41 am

Pretty sure he thought those comments would help him get to the first team sooner, than if he had said he liked Real. Since Valencia is not the biggest fans of Real Madrid

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 am

RealGunner wrote:Madrid are not small, i would say that i am a bit anti-madridista although no one knows where his future will be. But it is a team that i never liked. I get the impression that it is a club who are filled with arrogant players. Without humility you can't get anywhere.

I think lol. Sorry free/BC if i translated it wrong Razz

looool, hilarious stuff I$co Laughing :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:44 am

halamadrid2 wrote:him and his impressions gtfo yh Laughing

I guess he never expected to be wanted by us. Imagine if Perez gets hold of that. Bale where art tho babs?

And pls rg who is 'his' ?

his as in 3rd person
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:49 am

RealGunner wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:him and his impressions gtfo yh Laughing

I guess he never expected to be wanted by us. Imagine if Perez gets hold of that. Bale where art tho babs?

And pls rg who is 'his' ?

his as in 3rd person

I$ co doing a Kanye West Laughing

But why was he talking about Madrid anyways?? at Elmundo it says he is a cule who named his dog after Missi scratch

I know its a Barca based media but I have read it somewhere else tgat his dogs name is Missi. Anyhow Ozil was a barca fan before joining us
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:57 am

Starting to understand why Che still has a lot of hatred for rat face now.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:04 am

Gil wrote:Starting to understand why Che still has a lot of hatred for rat face now.

why??? because he is considering signing for us after those words??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:18 am

According to AS and Gazzetta dello Sport, Higuain's father says Arsenal and Juventus are in advanced negotiations for him. However there's no agreement yet. Both clubs think they can sign him for around 25m Euros, however Real Madrid want near 30m.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has confirmed that the club have received an offer for striker Bafetimbi Gomis from Ukrainian giants Shakhtar Donetsk.

"Shakhtar Donetsk have given us a very nice proposal", Aulas told Aujord’hui en France.

"We could come to an agreement with this club", he added.

Roma striker Pablo Daniel Osvaldo has reportedly rejected a move to Premier League team Southampton.

According to The Gazzetta dello Sport, the English side had offered €20 million for him at the behest of coach Mauricio Pochettino, who had managed the 27-year-old during the 2010-2011 season when he was playing at Espanyol.

However, Osvaldo is reportedly not interested in a move to England and would rather either remain in Italy or move back to Spain, two countries in which he has spent the vast majority of his professional career so far.

Napoli have reportedly won the race to sign Santos’ highly-rated goalkeeper Rafael with a €5 million offer.

The 23-year-old has been consistently linked with the Partenopei all summer, as well as with Roma and Inter Milan.

And according to Il Mattino and Globoesporte, Napoli have made an offer that Santos are ready to accept, with the player agreeing a four-year contract worth €1m per season.

It’s reported Milan cooled their interest in Carlos Tevez because they’re in talks for CSKA Moscow and Japan star Keisuke Honda.

There is a limit on the number of non-EU players Serie A sides can bring into the country each year, so the Rossoneri have only one more slot left after signing Colombian defender Jherson Vergara.

The plan had been to sign Tevez from Manchester City, but their interest has notably cooled over the last few days, opening the door for Juventus to resume their chase.

According to Sport Mediaset, the reason is Milan are instead looking at Japan international Honda, who so impressed in the 4-3 Confederations Cup defeat to Italy.

Reports in Italy suggest that Inter are will offer Andrea Ranocchia to Roma to secure the signing of Bosnia and Herzegovina international Miralem Pjanic.

The Giallorossi are believed to want at least €11 million for the 23-year-old, but that is considered too high by the Nerazzurri.

However, Mediaset report that Roma expect to receive a substantial offer from Barcelona for Marquinhos they could be persuaded to accept the Italian defender as part of a deal for Pjanic.

Inter Milan have turned their attention to Basle defender Alexsandar Dragovic, according to reports in Italy. The player has been watched on many occasions in the last few months. The Swiss side would want at least €8million (£6.8m).

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:27 am

Isco:

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV - Page 40 Tumblr_mn9gwjmETj1s62qlko1_250

Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:30 am

Honda to Milan Proud
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:31 am

He and Saponara would be a good battle for the CAM spot.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:42 am

Looks like he's linked to Everton, Villa & Spurs also..... As much as I want him in the league, he would be better of at Milan.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:56 am

futbol wrote:Isco:

Proud

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_YUMYDCIAA3RZv.jpg

:coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:04 am

Hold on, let me find the pic where Isco has a Milan shirt on
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:06 am

futbol wrote:Isco:

Proud

Isco a Barca fan
Iniesta a Madrid fan

And both of them play similair

Yet both of them went to their rival club instead

Destiny brah
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:34 am

Chelsea youngster Oriol Romeu could be on his way back to Spain as Valencia prepare a bid for the talented midfielder, reports Super Deporte.

Montpellier midfielder Younes Belhanda is attracting interest from across Europe, but he still favours a move to England.

He said: "Nothing has been decided yet. My club wants €15million (£12.8m) and not many teams can pay that.

"I have always said that my preference would be England, but if they can't agree a price with my current club then I will not go there."

Anderlecht striker Dieumerci Mbokani has agreed a move to Dynamo Kiev after giving up on a dream switch to England.

He said: "I am delighted, it is another adventure and one I am excited about.

"I am coming here to improve and score as many goals as I can. Kiev are a huge club in this part of the world and a big name in Europe.

"My ambition was to go to England but the teams interested were not ready to meet the demands of my club.

"Kiev have shown that they want me more than anything, so that is why I decided to come here."

Victor Wanyama’s proposed move to Southampton has collapsed after the midfielder failed to agree personal terms, reports the Scottish Sunday Mail.

Bundesliga side Werder Bremen have reportedly made an offer for Inter defender Luca Caldirola.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the German outfit are looking to bring in the young defender on loan with an option to buy at a future date.

The 22-year-old spent last season with Serie B side Cesena before being loaned out to Brescia, making a combined 40 appearances for the two sides.

Inter opted to buy out Cesena’s remaining 50 percent of the player’s contract last week and are now ready to consider offers for Caldirola.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:44 am

According to multiple sources, Sunderland is being linked with a move for American forward Jozy Altidore.

Black Cats owner Ellis Short hopes to tempt AZ to sell the 23 year old striker for as little as £5m, which seems unlikely given the excellent form the powerful striker has exhibited over the past two seasons.

The New Jersey born marksman has racked up 51 goals in 93 appearances for AZ and helped his side to a domestic cup triumph in the process.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:51 am

how many loan spells has jozy altidore been on ffs?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:52 am

oh you mean buy.. i hope not, hes an exciting player at az.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:04 am

Yes, I hope not as well, I want him to move to the Bundesliga or Serie A. I don't want him anywhere near the sinking ship that is Sunderland.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:05 am

Parma managing director Pietro Leonardi remains confident of signing Antonio Cassano but insisted the deal was not yet done.

"Why are we after Cassano who is 30-years-old and not a young person? I think Cassano is an absolute talent who I have always wanted to work with. I do not want to hear about alternatives," he told FcInternews.

"Of course I would be happy if everything goes ahead and are very confident. However, there are sensitive issues that I can not reveal."

Genoa have also expressed an interest in Cassano, but the 49-year-old Parma official remains confident they will be able to complete the deal in the coming weeks to provide an experienced head to partner Amauri in attack.

"There's not much to talk about, the operation has started and we are quite confident," he added. "But as is normal in these situations you have to put together all the components.

"Certainly there is a willingness on the part of everyone to arrive at the conclusion.

"I am not aware that Genoa might disturb the deal; we with Inter, from a corporate standpoint, have reached an agreement on everything.

"The deal is quite advanced. We're working, we need calm. But there is a lot of confidence even though we have not yet reached an agreement, depends on many factors."

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Fiorentina are ready to offer 13 million euros to Barcelona to obtain 31 year old striker David Villa.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:15 am

Victor Wanyama’s proposed move to Southampton has collapsed after the midfielder failed to agree personal terms, reports the Scottish Sunday Mail.

maybe Bless in disguise ,so they dont break Cork-Schneiderlin partnership hmm
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:34 am

Former France coach Laurent Blanc has revealed he is set for talks with Paris Saint-Germain on Monday and said "there is a good chance I will sign".

Sports network beIN Sport, which is jointly owned and operated by PSG owners Qatari Sports Investments, claimed on Friday an agreement had been reached for Blanc to take over as coach at the Parc des Princes on a two-year deal.

That was subsequently denied by Blanc's agent Jean-Pierre Bernes, who said negotiations were still ongoing, but the former France, Barcelona and Manchester United defender today confirmed he is due to speak with PSG tomorrow and expects a deal to be struck.

The 47-year-old was quoted as saying by Le Parisien: "I'll be in Paris on Monday for discussions. There is a good chance that I will sign.

"I cannot say much more for now, we'll know more later in the week. PSG is a great opportunity, it is a very good club. This is very interesting."

Should Blanc be confirmed as PSG's new coach, then it would pave the way for last season's title-winning boss Carlo Ancelotti to take up the vacant managerial position at Real Madrid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:38 am

Holy **** if just Jovetic leaves this summer, then the amount of depth Fiorentina will have next season will be insane
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Sochaux defender Sebastien Corchia had been linked with a move to England, but his agent says a switch to Lyon is close.

Arsenal were credited with holding an interest in the 22-year-old full-back.

Arsene Wenger was said to have turned his attention to Corchia as Bacary Sagna's future at Emirates Stadium remained shrouded in uncertainty.

He appears to have curbed transfer talk by revealing that he remains in discussions regarding a contract extension, and that has led Arsenal to cool their interest in potential replacements.

They would, however, have faced a tough task luring Corchia to England, with Lyon having all but secured his signature.

The player has set his heart on a move to Stade Gerland and all parties can now press ahead with pushing a deal through.

Corchia's representative Francois Gilles said: "Sebastien has chosen. Lyon is the future, this is what he wants (and) is what he has planned. I can at least confirm that today."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Fra Foot: # Malouda off to Olympiakos on 2yr deal worth €3m per yr
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:07 pm

I'm speaking to a friend visiting Firenze and he is saying most Florentines actually want Jovetic to now move. Apparently they are sick of the saga and know how good the move away from Fiorentina can benefit them even though Jove has reached mixed signals recently.

Della Valle is so awesome. Spends all the money he earns and is building a superb project. Amazing to think Viola actually need their best player to GTFO Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next