Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
SaintJoe
Kaladin
21 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:38 am

is it a pain to get those max ranks?

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:08 am

cooking is easy just remember to rest at a haven when you come across them so Ignis can cook, some specifically generate party side quests too, Prompto is easiest. Fishing one is a bit annoying because it's boring but plenty of quests linked to fishing

I am almost lvl 7 with Gladiolus, that's the most time consuming one because you have to run around on foot and it levels up slowly, tbh I'd probably have it if I didn't realize that was how it ranked up, since I smashed Chocobo's instead of traveling on foot once I got those, should be an easy plat, nothing is missable
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:20 am

Only fishing is a pain for me. Still haven't caught one fish since the tutorial. I tried for like 1 min and gave up. The others are well underway of maxing and should be done without paying any extra attention to them. It just happens as you play.

Particularly the cooking, as you start to get more ingredients and recipes you receive huge bonuses from it. So I try to cook before hunts and quests.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:22 pm

fought an annoying as f sub boss in one of the dungeons, was 5 lvls lower than me but mad OP, insane HP and could turn the party into frogs and petrify every 2 seconds, barely beat it
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:24 pm

Firenze wrote:fought an annoying as f sub boss in one of the dungeons, was 5 lvls lower than me but mad OP, insane HP and could turn the party into frogs and petrify every 2 seconds, barely beat it

lmfao that was so annoying in the old ff games. They actually got it in this one too :facepalm:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:25 pm

Please don't tell me that cactus enemy is in this one as well ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:27 pm

that dungeon was like a maze, I was there for an hour, did the quest, beat a boss..figured it's a dungeon with no royal weapon (looked it up to make sure since I never want to go back there) turns out the OP boss was the sub boss and I missed the main boss Laughing

but it was so annoying, luckily I went into my inventory and had 3 moon pendants to stop being turned into a frog but it was literally every 3-5 seconds before that, I got it down to about 1/20th of its HP left and because the fight had gone on for so long I could summon which was good because I needed the trophy
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:29 pm

legit used up 95% of healing items in that dungeon and I don't have much Gil left after spunking it on stupid things ffs

had like 100K at one point

Also finally started to upgrade my accessories from the bangles lol..had so many OP upgrades there
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:Please don't tell me that cactus enemy is in this one as well ffs

Of course Cactuar is in the game! he can't not be. FF fans would riot.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:36 pm

oh yeah and I'd been neglecting magic until that Dungeon btw, never again, absolutely essential for strong enemies and boss types.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:52 pm

rincon wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Please don't tell me that cactus enemy is in this one as well ffs

Of course Cactuar is in the game! he can't not be. FF fans would riot.

Still remember using limit breaks and doing.........

1HP damage

:facepalm:

hate them so much lmao

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:53 pm

Is summon satisfying af?

hopefully Odin is a summon too ffs.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:05 pm

Summoning is rare but you get all excited when it happens and it wrecks everyone.

Only have the first 2, don't if Odin is coming.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:08 pm

seen lots of FF fans saying they were disappointed with summons, I have only had 2 prompts (1 more inside the story) to summon, each summon can only be summoned under specific criteria in a fight, both times for me were the same summon and it was at a point where I didn't really need it anyway as I had finished off the bosses more or less. I think this summon only happens if the fight has been going on for a lengthy amount of time, I know another summon is tied to all of your party being knocked out or something.

got the whiskers to upgrade my lance and going to get the horn to get my Engine Blade upgrade Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Sold a bunch of my treasures but only the ones where I had lots of them, raised like 60K for 10% of my stash.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Firenze wrote:oh yeah and I'd been neglecting magic until that Dungeon btw, never again, absolutely essential for strong enemies and boss types.

I've been using magic all the time, One of my favorite things. I'm in Myrlwood right now, Firaga just dominates here.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:17 pm

yeah I was ruining things so neglected it but was struggling in one of the dungeons and was amazed how OP magic is lol, was one shotting OP things
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:22 pm

the drop rate for the sturdy helixhorn is disgusting, keep having to reload my save ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:25 pm

You know those person in distress quests

This guy is calling me from right where the iron giant spawns with 200 bombs rofl

pls go

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:29 pm

Chapter 8 feels exactly like what FF VII remake should be.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm

Found that Leide dungeon

>level 48 enemy spawns
>how bad can it be?
>Kills entire party in 3 shots
>reload save
>back to fighting level 2 enemies

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:13 pm

Finally finished chapter 1

I thought the whole king Regis thing was handled pretty well Firenze hmm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:44 pm

just beat the boss in the mines ffs, mad intense
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:27 pm

RG how is it taking you so long, swear you've been smashing this, chapter 1 ffs? I'm legit doing every single side quest I can besides one that's too high lvl for me before I head to Altissa that big city that's like Venice from the gameplay videos I saw last year. 45 hrs played. Guess I'm about halfway through the story. Hope there are a lot of side quests in Altissa too. Can see this game taking me 70+ hrs. Hear the end game content is great too.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:29 pm

man you have 45 hours in 8 days :bow:

I feel like Ive been playing nonstop and Im at like 30. Just hit chapter 8.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Firenze wrote:RG how is it taking you so long, swear you've been smashing this, chapter 1 ffs? I'm legit doing every single side quest I can besides one that's too high lvl for me before I head to Altissa that big city that's like Venice from the gameplay videos I saw last year. 45 hrs played. Guess I'm about halfway through the story. Hope there are a lot of side quests in Altissa too. Can see this game taking me 70+ hrs. Hear the end game content is great too.

I haven't played much. Often 30-50 minutes a day. I just keep it on most of the day.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next