Next Starting RB for Spain

Arbeloa's heir? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Arbeloa's heir? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
Arbeloa's heir? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Arbeloa's heir? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 8 ]
Arbeloa's heir? - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Arbeloa's heir? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 21

Arbeloa's heir? - Page 2 Empty Re: Arbeloa's heir?

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:40 am

Kick wrote:Azpilicueta, He is the most experienced of the three as well as the most proven. He will be our starting RB next season and that will help him to get into the NT. Montoya and Carvajal aren't even starters.

not sure if serious

Carvajal was a starter for Leverkusen

But I agree Azpi will take over using vdb rule of thumb

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:43 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
Kick wrote:Azpilicueta, He is the most experienced of the three as well as the most proven. He will be our starting RB next season and that will help him to get into the NT. Montoya and Carvajal aren't even starters.

not sure if serious

Carvajal was a starter for Leverkusen

But I agree Azpi will take over using vdb rule of thumb

Not sure if serious

Leverkusen =\= Madrid

Also, Azpilicueta played 48 matches for Chelsea last season including 9 times in Europe. Why are people talking about Carvajal as he is experienced?

With Carlo going to Madrid, You can bet your bottom dollar that he will bench Carvajal in favour of the EXPERIENCED Arbeloa.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:44 am

For now Apziculeta because he is 3 year older than both Carvajal and Montoya,and more experienced of the three..but judging talent potential i could see him losing the starter spot in 3 years.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:50 am

I know Leverkusen aint Madrid but dont act as if he hasn't met good teams. Both Bayern and Dortmund play in that same league in case you have forgotten and he held both ribery and gotze quiet when they met. There is a reason he was voted the BEST RB by many of the German newspapers

Chelsea got tickled by Juventus with Giovinco and Vucinic ad their strikers so sorry if I don't exactly rate him

Anybody with sense will relegate Arbeloa to the reserves. Mou a confessed Arbeloa lover sent Arbeloa to the bench and played Essien over him. It is quite evident he is past it. Carlo will be no different.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:46 pm

if arbeloa can get beat out by essien he can get beat out by carvajal.

arbeloa has been on a very steep decline the past 2 seasons

its not exactly far fetched to say carvajal will be getting a good amount of playing time next season.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:50 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:@arq

Carvajal only made two appearances in EL rofl

clearly fishing for anything to throw at him yo. Well it doesn't work like that son

Yes and in those two appearances he was downright awful? How do you think some here got a bad opinion of him?
And you have gotten me mistaken as I'm a fan of the kid. Watched him often in Bundesliga, praised him as the Best RB there and called out for him to start over Montoya for La Rojita.
That's Montoya I'm not a fan of.

And Azpi didn't even play v Chelsea as even of he did, he wouldn't be facing their strikers Hala Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:49 pm

what you on about arq

carvajal was not awful in them lol. one was against rapid vienna they won 3-0 without breaking a sweat ffs. check your sources man Laughing

I know azpi will be a starter under VDB but its not because he is the best. But because he has been the backup of Arbeloa all this time which means barring a long term injury he will take over

Azpi was available but benched vs Juve no? Please vucinic drifts to the wings (clutching at straws) tom yo I need help here

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:11 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:what you on about arq

carvajal was not awful in them lol. one was against rapid vienna they won 3-0 without breaking a sweat ffs. check your sources man Laughing

I know azpi will be a starter under VDB but its not because he is the best. But because he has been the backup of Arbeloa all this time which means barring a long term injury he will take over

Azpi was available but benched vs Juve no? Please vucinic drifts to the wings (clutching at straws) tom yo I need help here

So Azpilicueta even if he does start for Espana, he is not the best? I do hope you aren't assuming Carvajal's superiority over him considering Azpi has trumped him on every single level ability and competitions for longer and more consistently. If you are assuming that then you only serve to bring the negative stereotype of Madrilenos in all their delusion.

Who is a better spanish RB than Azpilicueta?

Vucinic drifts to the wings? I cannot recall a single time where he faced on directly in Azpi within the 2nd leg as Azpi played Wingback assigned with Bertrand. Offensively he was poor yet wasn't beaten by anyone in attack.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:14 pm

I'll be interested to see how Carvajal does without Lars Bender covering his arse on a consistent basis.

Azpi is clearly the best choice but he doesn't play for Barca or Madrid thus is an unrealistic choice.

It will be between Montoya and Carvajal long term and i prefer Carvajal because lets face it Montoya is meh Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:17 pm

so Azpi having one decent season for Chelsea has managed to convince you he is good. oh and yes I consider Carvajal better based on what I have seen from both and its not bias just the reality

however Azpi is more experienced playing first team football for so long compared to only a season for Carvajal so on that basis yes little carvajal gets trumped.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'll be interested to see how Carvajal does without Lars Bender covering his arse on a consistent basis.

Azpi is clearly the best choice but he doesn't play for Barca or Madrid thus is an unrealistic choice.

It will be between Montoya and Carvajal long term and i prefer Carvajal because lets face it Montoya is meh Laughing

it wont be those two trust me

vdb doesn't care who the best one is. he only cares about the one who has been with him for longest. Azpi has been backing Arbeloa so far so he will take over. the back up to him depends on how Montoya and Carvajal fares throughout the season. once they are in there will be no way out

We have Varane as the RCB btw and DiMaria as the winger. Carvajal will be just fine
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:23 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:so Azpi having one decent season for Chelsea has managed to convince you he is good. oh and yes I consider Carvajal better based on what I have seen from both and its not bias just the reality

however Azpi is more experienced playing first team football for so long compared to only a season for Carvajal so on that basis yes little carvajal gets trumped.

One decent season with Chelsea?

So I guess we'll just ignore his 108 apps in Osasuna and 68 apps in Marseille right? Laughing

Osasuna where he was a starter at the age of 17 and ended up winning their player of the year 2 out of fours years.

Or Marseille with his 4 trophies there, near legendary performances within the UCL for them (marked out Ribery twice in a row) and consistently recovering from injuries in the process.

Azpi for Chelsea was beyond decent. Ask any Chelsea fan.

Or the fact that he plays LB and RB as good as one another.

Meanwhile we have Carvajal with one good season in Bundesliga and he trumps a 23 year old Azpi who has been on top of his game for SEVEN SEASONS? Seven seasons and only a 2 year age difference between them Laughing

Reality my ass Laughing

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:26 pm

You are aware Azpil played in France and the CL previously gosh even for a mehdrid plastic you can take it to the bext level, your a dreadful poster <3.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:so Azpi having one decent season for Chelsea has managed to convince you he is good. oh and yes I consider Carvajal better based on what I have seen from both and its not bias just the reality

So I guess we'll just ignore his 108 apps in Osasuna and 68 apps in Marseille right? Laughing

Osasuna where he was a starter at the age of 17 and ended up winning their player of the year 2 out of fours years.

Or Marseille with his 4 trophies there, near legendary performances within the UCL for them (marked out Ribery twice in a row) and consistently recovering from injuries in the process.

Meanwhile we have Carvajal with one good season in Bundesliga and he trumps a 23 year old Azpi who has been on top of his game for SEVEN SEASONS? Seven seasons and only a 2 year age difference between them Laughing

Reality my ass Laughing

Case closed, very nicely put. Stay down halal Proud
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Arquitescu wrote:

Reality my ass Laughing

proof that he won player of the year or else I will just have to take it with a grain of salt

didn't he play RB when we played against them in CL. legendary my backside

I don't care if he plays LB as good because thats not the job of the defender

so 108 apps for osasuna and 68 for matseille and around 60 for chelsea were the fck did seven seasons come from

jeez arq take a nap
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Arq just ruined Hala's life. My goodness, that was brutal Shocked

Ethered.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:

Reality my ass Laughing

proof that he won player of the year or else I will just have to take it with a grain of salt

didn't he play RB when we played against them in CL. legendary my backside

I don't care if he plays LB as good because thats not the job of the defender

so 108 apps for osasuna and 68 for matseille and around 60 for chelsea were the fck did seven seasons come from

jeez arq take a nap

2006-07: 10 apps
2007-08: 29 apps
2008-09: 38 apps
2009-10: 38 apps
Marseille
2010-11: 21 apps
2011-12: 44 apps
2012-13: 48 apps

Ok so 6 and a half compared to Carvajal's one season. He played both sides for Marseille within the CL and did not play v Madrid due to injury.

But of course since everything revolves around Real Madrid for you, you'll ignore all his other European performances and his ones for his 2 previous clubs Laughing

Being able to play both sides is important as that states versatility, ambidexterity to which Carvajal hasn't shown yet.

Still haven't proven to my how one season Carvajal is better than Azpi Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Once Carnival has at least 2 good/decent seasons as right back with Real Madrid, someone in Marca is gonna push his agenda quite hard and he'll eventually start. Same goes for Montoya and whatever news outlet is associated with Barcelona. I don't doubt that Azi is a better full back than those two, he probably is but I just have a feeling the whole Real Madrid/Barcelona bias might take its effect.

Seriously though, once Marca starts calling Carvajal the next "Michel Salgado" and his performance match it, see how much propaganda is gonna take place...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2