Alex to Bayern - management intensify its efforts

5 posters

Go down

Alex to Bayern - management intensify its efforts Empty Alex to Bayern - management intensify its efforts

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:50 am

According to 'Bild', Bayern Munich intensify its efforts to get Alex.

The paper says that ManCity is not willing to get down with the 20Mil. € pricetag for Boateng, so Bayern now tries to get Alex from FC Chelsea. The transferfee for Alex would be around 10Mil. €

Furthermore the 'Bild' says, that in two weeks, Jupp Heynckes wants to know his final squad for the upcoming season.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Alex to Bayern - management intensify its efforts Empty Re: Alex to Bayern - management intensify its efforts

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:53 pm

F' yeah. CBs are the core of most systems, the earlier we get them the faster they can adapt to whatever philosophy Heynckes will be appliying, which will definitely start building from the back to the front, as he's stated.

I say we got both Boateng and Alex. We also have Mertesacker with 1 year left in contract and who's being sold. What are you waiting for, Nerlinger!?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Alex to Bayern - management intensify its efforts Empty Re: Alex to Bayern - management intensify its efforts

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Mertesacker is , luckily , no option for us as Rummenigge stated.

I don't get why you guys here on the froum are such fans from Mertesacker. Just because Löw let him play the WC (where he played 'vanBuyten-style', Friedrich was the good one of the 2).?

He is slow, his movement is LucaTonyvanBuyten like and he often stands completely wrong. Name me one good game of last season from Mertesacker. The only thing i rate are his headball skills.

Im happy our management thinks the same

Frage: Gibt es einen Plan B, vielleicht mit Per Mertesacker?
(is there a plan-B with Mertesacker)

Rummenigge: Mertesacker kann ich ausschließen.
(I can rule out Mertesacker)

i also hope that we get Alex AND Boateng, but i don't think so. But that would be very nice
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:57 pm

I rate him because he was very good once upon a time, and in Werder's gung-ho, in-the-opposite-goalpost defensive line, he isn't used to his strengths. He's not old, either. For those tight defensive games his experience would come in handy, and most of all, he's on his last year of contract so he'd be CHEAP. Yeah, he wasn't great in the WC but he becase solid as Germany progressed.

I would love Friedrich, actually, but it seems his back is giving up on him. At that age those sort of injuries kill careers.

Basically, I'd be happy with 2 good CBs. Currently no WC CBs are available Sad
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:12 pm

"The transferfee for Alex would be around 10Mil. €"

What?? You expect him to get him at that amount? LOOOOOOOOOOOL

double that son

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Mertesacker is way too slow and we currently do not have any fast defender to pair him with, as we already know stupid Nerlinger thinks the team is ready to go and we dont need additional signing, which at most we'll sign only one defender.

Mind You Mertesacker is a very good defender the problem is his speed and Bremen is all about attack which leave him expose most of the time, his not like Van Buyten who is slow and any decent player also find it easy to turn him inside out.

The board just have to sign a defender, Boeteng, Zapata, Alex, Dante.

my pick will be Zapata and Boeteng..

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:40 pm

According to the french paper 'l'equipe' the transfer of Alex is soon fix, Chelsea is demanding 10Mil. €

'Info L'Equipe. Selon nos informations, le Bayern Munich serait proche d'un accord avec Chelsea pour le transfert du Brésilien Alex. Les Blues demanderaient 10 millions d'euros pour leur défenseur de 29 ans, sous contrat jusqu'en 2013'

BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:44 pm

We will demand more than 10m euros lol

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:52 pm

We will see.... how does it come that many different papers say its 10Mil.?
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:01 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:We will see.... how does it come that many different papers say its 10Mil.?

They're all wrong. 10m euros is 8m pounds...why would we ever sell for that amount especially when every player is already priced higher than they are?

And anyways Alex is worth way more than 10m based on his qualities....he's our starting CB, come on.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Alex is worth more than 10mil but anything is possible in football how much did we get Robben for again?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:10 pm

the fact is .... we will pay less than 15 Mil. because Rummenigge said Alex will be a lot cheaper than Boateng....so my guess is 10-13 Mil.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:36 pm

our board has a problem, they think they are smart and can dictate how clubs sell their players.

Another big mistake if the board actually believe Chelsea will sell a quality defender like Alex for £10m or even £15m, they need to wake up to the reality.

Rummenigge had no right to criticize Man City if they want £20m for Boeteng, they have the right to and is none of his business, if really they rate Boeteng so highly I wonder how Man City managed to sign him right in our face last season when he even had a better season.

Jupp also has no right to tell Beyer leversuken what to do regarding Vidal.

Pathetic board most especially Nerlinger
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:01 pm

I agree, that's my Nerlinger thread's point. The board just can't seal off deals if any sort of heavy negotiation is required, specially when some decent money is required. Hell, you haven't spent much last season and we NEED those reinforcements. Bayern are no poor club, why not just splash the cash? Not 20m, but you can definitely get Boateng down to 16-17m.

Also, Alex at 8m Laughing He'd be actually be one I'd understand the 20m price tag on.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:46 am

According to the english express , Bayern are close in on Alex.
They english newspaper claims, that we will get Alex for 9Mil. pounds.

Sorry to say that, but we now have 4 different independant source from 3 different countries, all saying that the fee will be around 10Mil. €, and you guys still claim that it will be 20Mil. € Very Happy

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/258067/Bayern-Munich-close-in-on-Chelsea-defender-Alex

BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:33 pm

It's just that he's a good player who's worth waay more than 9m... I guess he doesn't want to be David Luiz' bench, or Chelsea are after another CB.

What a problem we have. Anyone else pissed at the fact our central defense could have consisted of Lucio-Hummels if it wasn't for stupid transfers?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Ye of course he woth more than 9mil€ ... but that doesn't make a transfer fee,just look at Sahin.

Yes stupid van Gaal sent Lucio away. Just imagine a brazilian backline with Lucio + Alex Smile

With Hummels it was another story, he had Lucio+ a very good Demichelis in front of him and he wanted to play, so i think back in the past there was no chance to hold him. And he wasn't that good the past few years, just last year he came into the spotlight.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Well, didn't Sahin have this stupid 10m clause? It's the only explanation. If we can get Alex for 9m no way I'm complaining.

I think we might get a Brazilian backline with Alex-Gustavo, anyways.

If he wanted playing time we could have just loaned him. If we were so focused on youth at the time, I don't know why CB was forgotten when all we had was Badstuber and an ageing vBuyten.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Alex-Gustavo wouldn't be that bad either....

And at that time , we weren't very focused on the youth. Klinsmann gave Toni Kroos no chance of playing time, so Kroos asked the management to go on loan to Leverkusen. He also didn't gave Hummels a chance.
Later in an interview Kroos said that the time with Klinsmann was so bad , because he always focused on the more experienced players and not on talents. I think that was another reason why Hummels wanted to go.
Instead he bought 'older' players like Tymoschtschuk, Borowski..

Badstuber, Müller and co were still at the 2nd team.

But yes, it was a mistake to give Hummels away, but no one new how good he could get. In the end its always the coach who says with which players he plans and which not.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:04 pm

True, I forgot Klinsmann. We were playing Lell back then Laughing. I remember his awesome game against Barca and without Lucio.

Too bad he turned out so shitty. While the van Gaal hate may be true, goddamn if he doesn't have an eye for talent. Defenders don't really grow with him, though...
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 pm

news from the TZ from today:

Boateng or Alex : one is coming!
Munich - Bayern bends in personnel planning slowly into the home stretch. Later this week will decide which defender will be required. The decision is between Jerome Boateng and Alex.

The training routine has the Bavarians again, after the preparatory camp at the lake again toiled and sweated Sabener road. Around 1,500 spectators came to the training ground on Tuesday to observe, as do the Bayern stars for the coming season.

What the Bayern fans did not see: Also behind the scenes, there are a lot to do. Board boss Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and sporting director Christian Nerlinger work together on the last major transfer for the upcoming season: A new central defender to come, which gives the unsettled at Bayern last season, new defensive stability. Shall endeavor Nerlinger and Rummenigge several weeks ago to intense international defender Jérome Boateng, now Manchester City.

The problem is that Bayern are not willing to pay from Manchester called "astronomical prices" (Rummenigge). After the first, quickly abandoned the battle lines had hardened negotiations between the clubs. Some time was then complete silence. But now suddenly move comes in the story: how the tz learned, it was earlier this week re-establish contact between the clubs. Initially the British were still quite acidic because of the allegations that had expressed Rummenigge ("Such a negotiation tactic I've never experienced before. The can not hear anything from you! A peculiar Event"). But then both sides were getting closer. Even so close that anything could happen very quickly now. Because the Bavarians have like an internal decision. They are no longer willing to be put off from Manchester. As the learned tz, Bayern want to bring even this week, their last transfer across the stage.

Dafür gibt es zwei Optionen: Erstens: man einigt sich mit Manchester City auf eine Ablöse für Boateng. Hier ist von rund 13 Millionen Euro die Rede. Dann würde der Transfer noch in dieser Woche über die Bühne gehen. Variante zwei: Sollte diese Einigung diese Woche nicht zustande kommen, werden sich die Bayern aus dem Kampf um Boateng zurückziehen – und dafür bei einem anderen Verteidiger von der Insel zuschlagen: Chelsea-Verteidiger Alex. Darauf haben sich die Bayern-Bosse geeinigt. „Wir müssen alternativ denken, wenn wir keine Lösung mit Manchester City hinkriegen. Wir wollen auf der Position etwas tun. Der Trainer sieht die Notwendigkeit, wir auch, wir sind da einer Meinung“, sagte Rummenigge vor einigen Tagen.

Of the qualities of the Brazilian cops are convinced the leaders to Boateng there is one major difference: Alex brings with less potential for identification, because he is not a German national player. Still, Alex is the first alternative: After tz information to the Bavarians with the player largely agreed the transfer fee with Chelsea has already negotiated conclusion: Ten million euros would cost the 29-year-old Brazilian (ten internationals), could be as early as the traveling to Munich next week.

And there would be yet another transfer that would like to make the Bavaria: Arturo Vidal, Leverkusen, Bayer aims to strengthen the defensive midfield. But because the Bavarians are well cast in this position, Causa Vidal has lower priority. "This is a personnel, because I'm totally relaxed," said Rummenigge.

BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Why not both, Nerlinger? Evil or Very Mad I'm seriously thinking they will deploy Gustavo as a CB now, since Tymo's going to Defensive Mid.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:17 pm

seems like its a done deal.

i guess i will have to follow bayern from now on,rafinha-alex-gustavo ftw Razz
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:22 pm

The underrated Brazil bench Very Happy

Gustavo's good enough to at least be bench at Brazil, IMO. Very underrated player. Maybe even start at LB.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:26 pm

i already said he should start in the brasileirao thread.We have guys like gustavo,marcelo and fabio out there and all we get is f*cking adriano and andre santos Rolling Eyes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down