danyjr
M99
Tomwin Lannister
Kaladin
Nishankly
57 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Official Confederations Cup thread Pt.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Confederations Cup thread Pt.2

Post by jibers Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:45 am

Milantildeath wrote:
jibers wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:

Really?

Yes really. Vs Japan he was horrendous and gave the ball away with almost all his touches. Didn't play vs Brazil. Anonymous vs Spain. Average performance. Not surprised. he hasn't had a break for a very long time. Juve need a vice Pirlo ffs.

Well, I guess that's your opinion.

How Pirlo was one of the best CMs in that tournament for you is beyond me.

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Confederations Cup thread Pt.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Confederations Cup thread Pt.2

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:48 pm

I thought the same as Jibers. The only game that he was great in was against Mexico, but in all the others he was average at best..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Both Pirlo and Marchisio were average.De rossi and Candreva were by far the best players for Italy
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:21 pm

I see i have a different opinion to everyone else then....

I only saw 2 Italy games.... Spain and Mexico but felt Pirlo was good in both them.

He fell away in Extra time against Spain but for the 90 mins Pirlo and De Rossi were on top IMO.

I also felt Candreva was very poor in both games.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:32 pm

jibers Laughing 

Pirlo was excellent against Mexico
He was below average vs Japan but yet who wasn't in that game?
He didnt play vs Brazil cuz of injury

He did what he had to do against Spain, and played 120 min. and im sure he was still injured. his inclusion in the team was a game time decision.

didnt play vs uruguay cuz they would have probably had to strecther him off the field. especially since they had to go 120 minutes again lol

you try playing in those mental ass heat conditions after only 2-3 days rest in between.
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I see i have a different opinion to everyone else then....

I only saw 2 Italy games.... Spain and Mexico but felt Pirlo was good in both them.

He fell away in Extra time against Spain but for the 90 mins Pirlo and De Rossi were on top IMO.

Candreva didn't even play in both games

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Wtf is this Myth

Pirlo was great against Mexico, got injured and played meh against Japan (Who didn't?) It's obvious if the whole teams sucking a DLP isn't going to grab the game by the balls and do everything himself. Expecting anything of the sort is stupid.

Rested in the 3rd game, then played against Spain and for most of the 90 minutes he looked great. Tired in the 120, bearing in mind he was still injured.

Only bad game he had was Vs Japan, and he gifted DDR a header and got an assist.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Luca wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I see i have a different opinion to everyone else then....

I'm pretty sure he did at least play against Spain lol? my mind is f*cking with me otherwise Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:10 pm

He did play twice, just not in those two games.

Vs Spain and Uruguay.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Luca wrote:

I'm pretty sure he did at least play against Spain lol? my mind is f*cking with me otherwise Laughing

He did but he did not feature against Mexico. Anyways, I find Candreva's performances a bit overrated but he was really good against Spain and Uruguay.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:18 pm

he ran his socks off, he ran his shoes off, id also like to point out that he ran his lungs into the ground, on a side note he ran until no tomorrow, + he ran and ran and ran and ran, and i dont know if i mentionned it, but he ran his heart out.

apart from running what exactly did he do vs Spain to merit such applause? Razz the penalty chip? lol

TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 pm

He did have good games but for the love of God I swear some people rate footballers on Work rate and stamina before anything else.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Luca wrote:

Laughing

Gil is that you?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Jibers :facepalm: Always back with a bang fit for a clown.

Pirlo Italia's MOTM v Mexico. Was one of the few creating for Italia during Japan, despite being overrun due to the plethora of midfielders playing within the Italian midfield. V Espana he was the 2nd best midfielder on the pitch after DDR. Composed, found pockets of space in minute areas created several chances to which would have had his praise recognized if not for some dire Italian finishing.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:50 pm

It's well known Jibers just hates Pirlo type players.

Aint that right Jiblet?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Jibers :facepalm:Always back with a bang fit for a clown.

Pirlo Italia's MOTM v Mexico. Was one of the few creating for Italia during Japan, despite being overrun due to the plethora of midfielders playing within the Italian midfield. V Espana he was the 2nd best midfielder on the pitch after DDR. Composed, found pockets of space in minute areas created several chances to which would have had his praise recognized if not for some dire Italian finishing.

Mexico he was good. Japan he was an embarrassment.Pls go Arq. U mad Pirlo is finished?

Tomwin Lannister wrote:It's well known Jibers just hates Pirlo type players.

Aint that right Jiblet?

What? I love Pirlito. He's my son innit...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11