Which Striker do you think we will end up with?

+6
Abramovich
Uncanny
iNFINITY9910
Soul
MarcoReus
Nedved
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which Striker do you think we will end up with? Empty Which Striker do you think we will end up with?

Post by Nedved Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:46 am

Out of the strikers left in the market who do u think have a realistic chance of getting in . My guess Hulk, Rooney & don't bite me Suarez. Benteke is not interested in Chelsea

Last edited by Nedved on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Which Striker do you think we will end up with? Empty Re: Which Striker do you think we will end up with?

Post by MarcoReus Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:52 am

i dont think chelsea will buy another striker to be honest...
MarcoReus
MarcoReus
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Which Striker do you think we will end up with? Empty Re: Which Striker do you think we will end up with?

Post by Soul Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:33 am

MarcoReus wrote:i dont think chelsea will buy another striker to be honest...

It's increasingly starting to look like that's the case tbh.

If Mourinho can do his magic, the 3 strikers at the club would suffice IMO
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:46 am

A last minute striker at least... Might go for someone random..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Soul wrote:

Agree.

I think Hulk will be a decent addition. He can play on the right like he does for Brazil. Not a big fan of him, but he can muscle out the defenders and can put in decent crosses. He suits EPL. Wish he is available for lot cheaper though(36 million pounds is a lot).

Rooney? Touch and go
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Nedved wrote:
Soul wrote:

Agree.

I think Hulk will be a decent addition. He can play on the right like he does for Brazil. Not a big fan of him, but he can muscle out the defenders and can put in decent crosses. He suits EPL. Wish he is available for lot cheaper though(36 million pounds is a lot).

Rooney? Touch and go

True. Like you said, the thing about Hulk is that he is overpriced and inconsistent

I think we can rule out Rooney as well. He's just returned from United's pre-season tour from Bangkok after just one day after a reported hamstring injury
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:55 am

I don't think Chelsea has hulk in their picture anymore, it was ideal last summer, but with the signing of schrulle- we won't we going after hulk at all. My guess is we are going with our current three strikers unless Mou has a trick up his sleeve.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Looks like Ibra wants a way from PSG. Madrid are keeping Higuain so they are not in. He is ready to take pay cut. We should get him. Screw the age, he is a beast.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:12 am

I'm not sure Madrid are going to keep Higgy, either way Ibra would be awesome but I can't see him taking a massive wage cut. AFAIK he's on close to 300k or something crazy? Doubt we would go anywhere near that, even 200 would be a big push.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Mou is after Rooney. ManU says he is not for Sale. But Mou is enticing Roo and is expecting Roo to hand a transfer request, which will make things easy.

As for Ibra - He is desperate to move out. EPL is the league he never played before. He is ready to take massive pay cut, (not sure how much tho) so City are interested now.

Looks like these both are the ONLY options left for a proven striker @CL. AND there is always Suarez if you want to take a hard bite Wink
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TAEHSAEN Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Nedved wrote:Mou is after Rooney. ManU says he is not for Sale. But Mou is enticing Roo and is expecting Roo to hand a transfer request, which will make things easy.

As for Ibra - He is desperate to move out. EPL is the league he never played before. He is ready to take massive pay cut, (not sure how much tho) so City are interested now.

Looks like these both are the ONLY options left for a proven striker @CL. AND there is always Suarez if you want to take a hard bite Wink

HAAAA that's a great post right there Very Happy
TAEHSAEN
TAEHSAEN
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

https://www.youtube.com/TAEHSAEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:06 pm

I said it before, please god give me Ibra and the Special One in the same locker room :coffee: 
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:39 pm

TAEHSAEN wrote:
Nedved wrote:Mou is after Rooney. ManU says he is not for Sale. But Mou is enticing Roo and is expecting Roo to hand a transfer request, which will make things easy.

HAAAA that's a great post right there Very Happy
Thanks Smile
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Motogp69 wrote:I said it before, please god give me Ibra and the Special One in the same locker room :coffee: 

EPL lacked the spice and drama with Special One leaving yrs back, But hopefully with Ibra joining with Mou in blue one can foresee entertainment , drama  ON/OFF the field along with Trophies. Now English would have more of Chelsea than fish n chips   Wink
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Transfer news: Chelsea have a bid for Wayne Rooney turned down

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8827602/Transfer-news-Chelsea-have-a-bid-for-Wayne-Rooney-turned-down
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:35 pm

They still have plenty of options IMO. there is still rooney, suarez, and higuain.

all a massive step up from torres, and all look ready to leave their respective clubs.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Anything.. even Lukaku is a better option IMO.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:08 pm

A better option than one of those 3? You're having a laugh.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Than Torres of course..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Well that's a given rofl 
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:22 am

Eto it is. Little elephant will not make it then Smile
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:25 am

Forgot all about this thread Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:53 am

Smile How r u guys doing?

Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:03 am

Meh, can't complain smoking
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:59 am

Never thought it would be Eto'o...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next