Official: Tata Martino has just officially announced his resignation from Barcelona

+44
Zealous
S
The Franchise
MaraVilla
Doc
futbol
Mr Nick09
Ganso
BarrileteCosmico
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Sanchez
Red Alert
donttreadonred
Lupi
barca 2011
Albiceleste
LeBéninois
RealGunner
FalcaoPunch
ronalessi
M99
FennecFox7
Adit
Khaled
AltoZ
MadridiCanada
REWB
Raptorgunner
SUPERCARTTS
Pedram
VanDeezNuts
RED
windkick
ExtremistEnigma
Casciavit
The_Badger
BarcaLearning
McAgger
Rebaño Sagrado
B-Mac
Harmonica
jibers
Vlad the Impaler
Onyx
48 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Official: Tata Martino has just officially announced his resignation from Barcelona - Page 4 Empty Re: Official: Tata Martino has just officially announced his resignation from Barcelona

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:05 pm

I never was i just like to watch them play when its not turgid pass between the back 4 turgid shit.

I'm more of a sympathizer than a fan Laughing

Although i can't say i'm a neutral either as i do like to follow them more than a standard neutral.

Will always only be Newcastle, as shit as we are Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official: Tata Martino has just officially announced his resignation from Barcelona - Page 4 Empty Re: Official: Tata Martino has just officially announced his resignation from Barcelona

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Cruyff: "Rijkaard and Guardiola had not won anything either before they started at Barcelona and ended up being hugely successful.

"I have no doubt Martino can follow the same path."

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Cruyff showing his ignorance of Tata Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Cruyff gets on my nerves, hate that guy
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:30 am

Fans sure love him.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:50 pm

Both AS (madrid paper) and Sport (catalan paper), reporting tensions in barca's locker room. Players seemingly not very happy with the set of decisions Tata is taking at the moment. Official: Tata Martino has just officially announced his resignation from Barcelona - Page 4 Cz48dAC
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:53 pm

I'm looking through Sport and As and I don't see anything about tensions. Link?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:01 am

Official: Tata Martino has just officially announced his resignation from Barcelona - Page 4 Cz48dAC is the greatest thing since :I'munoriginal::
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:34 am

BC, will be on tomorrow's page

Spoiler:

there is a mole that sold out Tata to all the papers in spain

who is the topo? Official: Tata Martino has just officially announced his resignation from Barcelona - Page 4 Cz48dAC
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:43 am

The mole is obviously Xavi, he's taking notes from his best friend San Leaker. The press stopped hounding Martino in the first half of the season when Xavi had a heart to heart with him and told him "some of what you're doing, we understand. But we're losing our positional play and the elements that make us special. We need to retrench to what makes us good and differentiates us from other sides". Now that Xavi and Martino are on opposite ends again, the leaks will flow.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:05 am

I'm not Xavi Official: Tata Martino has just officially announced his resignation from Barcelona - Page 4 Cz48dAC
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:37 am

Xavi should coach Barca for the rest of the season tbh. He didn't do that bad when we beat Milan 4-0. Xavi. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:04 am

Fußball wrote:Xavi should coach Barca for the rest of the season tbh. He didn't do that bad when we beat Milan 4-0. Xavi. Proud

I can't help being worried by that situation. I'd like to find it funny like you do.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:34 am

Bénin wrote:
Fußball wrote:Xavi should coach Barca for the rest of the season tbh. He didn't do that bad when we beat Milan 4-0. Xavi. Proud

I can't help being worried by that situation. I'd like to find it funny like you do.

If I couldn't take it with the right amount of humour I'd be Dnmac4. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:06 am

I'm sure Martino didn't think his defensive line would be this horrid or Messi turning into a pretty lazy player this season (acknowledging his injury of course).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:12 am

https://i.imgur.com/Cz48dAC.png
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:07 am

I was promised tiki taka, not hoofy hafa https://i.imgur.com/Cz48dAC.png
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:22 am

Welsh Allen doesn't look happy there. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Doc wrote:I'm sure Martino didn't think his defensive line would be this horrid or Messi turning into a pretty lazy player this season (acknowledging his injury of course).

He isnt helping it by continuing to play man marking at set peices despite it clearly failing or playing a double pivot and therefore ceding more of the ball with no added defensive presence.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Martino to leave Barca

Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino will leave the Camp Nou club at the end of the current season.

Source: Catalunya Radio

How reliable is this hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Bartolomeu (barca president) few days ago: I want Tata to continue at the club next season.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:20 pm

Bartrollomeu won't be at Barca next season either lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:06 pm

S wrote:Martino to leave Barca

Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino will leave the Camp Nou club at the end of the current season.

Source: Catalunya Radio

How reliable is this hmm

RAC1 is fairly reliable. They get their information from inside the club.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that he isn't entirely happy. He has been asked about his future 1000 times recently and refused to give a definite answer so far whether he'd like to stay or not. The rumours right now are that he'll only stay if he wins a major trophy (CL or La Liga). Probably to get us spoilt fans and the media off his back for a while and work in peace. Right now people question everything he does and no one wants to accept that he's working with the exact same squad that peaked in 2010 minus Puyol, minus Abidal, minus Villa, without a proper pre-season, without own signings.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Barcelona sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta has dismissed reports Tata Martino will leave the club this summer.

Speaking to reporters after Barca put seven goals past Osasuna on Sunday, the former goalkeeper revealed plans for the summer are already being laid - with Martino at the centre of them.

“Tata and I are sorted. Everything is planned regarding renewals for Andres Iniesta, Gerard Pique and Martin Montoya,” Zubi said.

“I see the Coach every day, I talked to him today - we speak every day. We’re working together on that sort of planning.

“Tata refers more to the list of players who are going to go or to those who are going to come.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Fresh speculation over Tata Martino's future at Barcelona has emerged.

Former agent José María Minguella, who has close links to Barcelona, revealed the Argentine coach did not attend a meeting to plan next season.

"Barça had a meeting ten days ago to make decisions regarding next season, and Tata said he could not go."

But Martino insisted yesterday there was no meeting: "I wouldn't be sitting here if there had been one and they had left me out."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:27 am

Barcelona have hit out at rumours that coach Gerardo Martino has decided the leave the club at the end of the season.

Fresh reports surfaced on Monday in the Spanish media which suggested the Argentine has taken the decision to step down from his role during the summer after just one year in charge.

The club have moved to condemn the speculation as false, however, with Manel Arroyo - vice-president in charge of the Blaugrana's media and communications - making it clear they had no intention to allow Martino to leave.

"We have no record of this," he said at a press conference following a meeting of the board of directors. "Tata has a contract with the club and is dedicated this week to what's important [Sunday's Clasico].

When asked if there is a condition in Martino's contract which would allow an exit this summer, he added: "I don't know if there's a deadline. There is a clause on his part and ours, but there is no intention to use it.

"The question over his future is a recurring one but it is not a topic for today. It's not something we have on the table. We can see he is focused on the sporting concerns of the first team, that is what he's concerned with."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next