AltoZ
Tomwin Lannister
Lupi
RealGunner
M99
77 posters

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Go down

Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion

Post by inter1lachen Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:18 pm

McLewis wrote:Bias aside.

Totti>Balotelli
I would agree. But there are many other players that are at least equal to Balotelli.

inter1lachen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion

Post by Dante Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lost chicken? he was the only one taking responsibility and causing problems for Napoli.... if he wasn't for Reina he could have easily had a hatrick even if you ignore the penalty miss.

Also half of Milan's first team is injured atm so its quite frankly impossible for him NOT to be Milan's best player.

As for last season.... your right he's not the same player.... he's better last season he relied on service a lot this year he is linking up play and taking the responsibility as the main man where against Napoli he took the game by the scruff of the neck and tried albeit in vain to get Milan back into the game.

But that wasn't his fault no man could have done anymore, he was let down by his scrubby team mates....

Absolutely ridiculous to say he's in poor form, a lost chicken and not even Milan's best player.

Its like you haven't seen Milan this season.... Its Balotelli and only Balotelli if it isn't Balotelli who steps up? nobody.

I really doubt he has watched more than 1 half of any Milan game Laughing

Anyway , you're right about Milan-Balotelli Mole , all of the things you said are from an ubiased pov and very close to the real case . Had it not been for Balotelli and we would be in a much worse position than we currently find ourselves , especialy with all the important injuries that haunt us at the same time.Basicaly that's our main and most important issue , this actually has stopped Balotelli from having an excellent start to the season so far. He's been doing everything humanly possible for Milan and quite impressively to say the least and put aside his ban which was unfortunate but well deserved , he's been the best player Italy has in the league so far , worse case scenario on the same level of performances as other top players . But all the others are in a much better state within their teams and that makes Balotelli's efforts even more valuable. Especialy in the Napoli game he was simply great but for Reina , who i hadn't seen him play like that in years .

But trying to debate with Juventus fans that any player out of Juventus has been doing better than one of their own , always was and simply is almost impossible , they are the most biased , deluded , rightously arrogant fans any Italian team has to offer Laughing

Aside the fact that they bring their Juvi into everything , they can't even recognise the opponent's value more often than not , however important or insignificant it is to them. When it has to do with a rival , better stop at the first signs , lol

In any case. When Milan finally has their A team back , we will be a completely different team in comparison to what we present on the field right now . People write us off all the time , even some of our fans lol , but it's then when Milan really thrives on. Top 3 will be quite open this season , but anyone who writes Milan off , is clearly off the mark. I don't care what people say tbh , i know had we all our main players available , we would already be in the top 3 by now and people would say how we would be going for Serie A this season . Let's not forget that the same team , in fact with even less quality than right now , finished the league last season with just 2 defeats from November untill May .. we only need our main players to get back and once we find stability , anything can happen . The fight for the top 3 will be quite impressive this season , but we certainly have what it takes to get in there. That's of course injuries don't persist , in that case we are fkd Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Balo ain't the best player in Serie A that title goes to Hamsik or Bonnuci IMO.
Definitely the best striker though.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Dante wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lost chicken? he was the only one taking responsibility and causing problems for Napoli.... if he wasn't for Reina he could have easily had a hatrick even if you ignore the penalty miss.

Also half of Milan's first team is injured atm so its quite frankly impossible for him NOT to be Milan's best player.

As for last season.... your right he's not the same player.... he's better last season he relied on service a lot this year he is linking up play and taking the responsibility as the main man where against Napoli he took the game by the scruff of the neck and tried albeit in vain to get Milan back into the game.

But that wasn't his fault no man could have done anymore, he was let down by his scrubby team mates....

Absolutely ridiculous to say he's in poor form, a lost chicken and not even Milan's best player.

Its like you haven't seen Milan this season.... Its Balotelli and only Balotelli if it isn't Balotelli who steps up? nobody.

I really doubt he has watched more than 1 half of any Milan game Laughing

Anyway , you're right about Milan-Balotelli Mole , all of the things you said are from an ubiased pov and very close to the real case . Had it not been for Balotelli and we would be in a much worse position than we currently find ourselves , especialy with all the important injuries that haunt us at the same time.Basicaly that's our main and most important issue , this actually has stopped Balotelli from having an excellent start to the season so far. He's been doing everything humanly possible for Milan and quite impressively to say the least and put aside his ban which was unfortunate but well deserved , he's been the best player Italy has in the league so far , worse case scenario on the same level of performances as other top players . But all the others are in a much better state within their teams and that makes Balotelli's efforts even more valuable. Especialy in the Napoli game he was simply great but for Reina , who i hadn't seen him play like that in years .

But trying to debate with Juventus fans that any player out of Juventus has been doing better than one of their own , always was and simply is almost impossible , they are the most biased , deluded , rightously arrogant fans any Italian team has to offer Laughing

Aside the fact that they bring their Juvi into everything , they can't even recognise the opponent's value more often than not , however important or insignificant it is to them. When it has to do with a rival , better stop at the first signs , lol

In any case. When Milan finally has their A team back , we will be a completely different team in comparison to what we present on the field right now . People write us off all the time , even some of our fans lol , but it's then when Milan really thrives on. Top 3 will be quite open this season , but anyone who writes Milan off , is clearly off the mark. I don't care what people say tbh , i know had we all our main players available , we would already be in the top 3 by now and people would say how we would be going for Serie A this season . Let's not forget that the same team , in fact with even less quality than right now , finished the league last season with just 2 defeats from November untill May .. we only need our main players to get back and once we find stability , anything can happen . The fight for the top 3 will be quite impressive this season , but we certainly have what it takes to get in there. That's of course injuries don't persist , in that case we are fkd Laughing
you doubt in the wrong things but I'll let it be
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:43 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
i doubt wat ? Why don't you answer then , how much of Milan have you seen this season Laughing

All of what you said about Balotelli , says a lot . Poor form , not our best player , even lost chicken ? Best case scenario you've watched 1 half , maybe 1 game , either this or you just flat out don't know what you re saying.

It's impossible not to recognise his performances after 2-3 full games but say this , impossible.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:44 pm

Everyone knows Maravilla Alvarez is currently the best player in Serie A :coffee: 
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:46 pm

chinomaster182 wrote:Everyone knows Maravilla Alvarez is currently the best player in Serie A :coffee: 
Jokes aside , definitely up there . Didn't see it coming from Alvarez , very nice start to the season.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Dante wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
i doubt wat ? Why don't you answer then , how much of Milan have you seen this season Laughing

All of what you said about Balotelli , says a lot . Poor form , not our best player , even lost chicken ? Best case scenario you've watched 1 half , maybe 1 game , either this or you just flat out don't know what you re saying.

It's impossible not to recognise his performances after 2-3 full games but say this , impossible.
All that I was saying is that Baloteli from last season is better than this one and this one is lost chicken compared to him, I love Balo even more than some of you milanisti and I expect more than what he is showing right now... but as you wish

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:57 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Dante wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

All that I was saying is that Baloteli from last season is better than this one and this one is lost chicken compared to him, I love Balo even more than some of you milanisti and I expect more than what he is showing right now... but as you wish

Well , if you expect more you will have it once our main 11 finaly gets to play a game . lol
But whatever , your posts didn't seem to imply that . Balotelli compared to last season has actualy improved , he's been taking a lot more responsibilities and he's involved more in attacks , even creating space for others when he gets a chance. Despite all that , i find it hard to believe you think more highly of Balotelli than his own fans , it simply shows by what you already said about him.

In any case . That our team has so many injury issues and that hinders Balotelli , doesn't quite mean he's not on the same level as last season . In fact , it's all the more praise to him that he actualy did all he did without adequate support and having to rely on Birsa and Muntari for support. Such a pity he won't play Juventus again this time , i'd like to see how much you will love him the day he does Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Dante wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Dante wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Well , if you expect more you will have it once our main 11 finaly gets to play a game . lol
But whatever , your posts didn't seem to imply that . Balotelli compared to last season has actualy improved , he's been taking a lot more responsibilities and he's involved more in attacks , even creating space for others when he gets a chance. Despite all that , i find it hard to believe you think more highly of Balotelli than his own fans , it simply shows by what you already said about him.

In any case . That our team has so many injury issues and that hinders Balotelli , doesn't quite mean he's not on the same level as last season . In fact , it's all the more praise to him that he actualy did all he did without adequate support and having to rely on Birsa and Muntari for support. Such a pity he won't play Juventus again this time , i'd like to see how much you will love him the day he does Laughing

I love him as player for certain things... btw
There is a sentence from Iliad saying : ' You're still my enemy tonight. But even enemies can show respect. '
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Well , that's nice and i go by it , but i think no side disrespected the other here , other than you calling Balotelli a lost chicken , then no Laughing

lol just joking . Anyway , one shows his respect when it counts and that's in games , some banter doesn't mean lack of respect .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:42 pm

Dante wrote:Well , that's nice and i go by it , but i think no side disrespected the other here , other than you calling Balotelli a lost chicken , then no Laughing

lol just joking . Anyway , one shows his respect when it counts and that's in games , some banter doesn't mean lack of respect .
True bro, sorry for not explaining myself fully I have a strong and sharp toothache whole f* day
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Dante wrote:I really doubt he has watched more than 1 half of any Milan game Laughing

yes let u generalize all Juve fans because you are Professor Xavier so you must know each and everyone of us...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:07 pm

It's ok .

I think Balotelli has everything to finish the season as top scorer , at the very least in the top 3. The ban will only do good to him , as i see it. He should calm down after this , though i certainly don't expect his antics to definitely end just by a ban Laughing

Since Cavani left Serie A , i expect top scorer will be between Balotelli , Tevez , Higuain obviously and perhaps G.Rossi. Underdogs , should be Di Natale even though he isn't getting any younger , also El Shaarawy and Gomez ..

Can't see anyone from Inter winning Capocannoniere by may tbh .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:20 pm

elmystique wrote:yes let u generalize all Juve fans because you are Professor Xavier so you must know each and everyone of us...

Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion - Page 25 Tumblr_m9h3rlHBbB1rf368xo1_250
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Gil wrote:Balotelli is clearly the best player in Serie A and it's not even debatable.
rofl
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TenMenWonTheLeague Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:46 pm

I'd say Balotelli is the best striker in Serie A. How can people compare him to Vidal? They play in completely different positions. You can only be the best player in your position IMO.
TenMenWonTheLeague
TenMenWonTheLeague
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:06 pm

TenMenWonTheLeague wrote:I'd say Balotelli is the best striker in Serie A. How can people compare him to Vidal? They play in completely different positions. You can only be the best player in your position IMO.
Agree, but to say he is the best player in the league and it's not even debatable is laughable..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Soo... Serie A best XI till now?

--------------------Reina------------------
Maicon--campagnaro--chiellini--zuniga
--------------------pirlo------------------
----------valero-----------pjanic--------
--callejon----------balotelli-------alvarez
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:58 pm

Thats a pretty terrible lineup with all due respect.Reina has been awful bar the Balo penalty save.Pirlo and Chiellini has no business being in there either.And where's the leading goalscorer Rossi in there ? He's been better than Balo so far.Hamsik belongs in the lineup too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:12 am

Yeah in all honesty i threw it up quickly just to get the all rolling. Hamsik should be in.

But on balo, if he isnt the best what was all the last two pages about then?
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:39 am

chinomaster182 wrote:Yeah in all honesty i threw it up quickly just to get the all rolling. Hamsik should be in.

But on balo, if he isnt the best what was all the last two pages about then?
Vidal deserves a mention not because I am Juve fan but he's fantastic this season
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:37 am

Juve's defence hasn't been that good this season either. Bonucci being the exception.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:43 am

Best starting XI for me so far:

Rossi - Totti
Alvarez - Cerci - Hamsik - Vidal - Pjanic
Benatia - Bonucci - Campagnaro
Reina
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:13 am

Good to see Bonucci getting some healthy recognition, probably he is the one who improved the most under Conte. Amazing development.

Also I don't think Reina has been the best GK this year, and instead of Totti I'd throw in either Balo or Callejon

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:39 am

Forza wrote:Best starting XI for me so far:

Rossi - Totti
Alvarez - Cerci - Hamsik - Vidal - Pjanic
Benatia - Bonucci - Campagnaro
Reina
Agree with this with with two exceptions. Callejon for Totti and another keeper for Reina (Handanovic).
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next