AltoZ
Tomwin Lannister
Lupi
RealGunner
M99
77 posters

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:39 am

Forza wrote:Best starting XI for me so far:

Rossi - Totti
Alvarez - Cerci - Hamsik - Vidal - Pjanic
Benatia - Bonucci - Campagnaro
Reina
Agree with this with with two exceptions. Callejon for Totti and another keeper for Reina (Handanovic).

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion

Post by Forza Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:58 am

McAgger wrote:

Rossi - Totti
Reina
Agree with this with with two exceptions. Callejon for Totti and another keeper for Reina (Handanovic).
Yeah, Callejon was one that I was considering instead of Totti. Reina because he saved Balo's pen :coffee:.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:22 am

Forza wrote:
McAgger wrote:

Rossi - Totti
Reina
Yeah, Callejon was one that I was considering instead of Totti. Reina because he saved Balo's pen :coffee:.
http://hasbalotellimissedapenalty.com/
Sad

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:38 am

Balotelli
Cerci - Hamsik - Callejon
Vidal - Pjanic
Balzaretti - Bonucci - Benatia - Jonathan
Handanovic
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:49 am

insigne has been better than both callejon and hamsik for napoli #justsaying

brittos also deserves to be in there. they guy is very hard to get past. great underrated defender
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:20 am

halamadrid2 wrote:insigne has been better than both callejon and hamsik for napoli #justsaying

brittos also deserves to be in there. they guy is very hard to get past. great underrated defender
I don't think so , especially about Hamsik. I've seen Hamsik play in Italy since years now , he never had a start in the season like this one and this has really shown , both for him and for Napoli. Not just by his goals , but let's say bar the last game , he has been a genuine threat in all the rest of the games .

As for Insigne , dude is insanely good . Although he has definitely provided what needed of him so far , i think Callejon's first experience in Serie A is more impressive , at least to me . I would probably include Insigne if it wasn't for Cerci tbh , who has had an outrageously good start to the season . Could very much be that Insigne should be there instead of Callejon , i just think he has impressed more with his performances especialy being new to the league and all , Insigne was nothing new really and besides , his best game so far was against Dortmund , iirc , not in Serie A.

In any case , it's still early in the season. As for Brittos , not sold just yet.. Against Milan he could have been sent off by a tougher ref , couldn't handle Balotelli at times and although good in some areas of the game , he was a card waiting to happen. Like almost every Napoli player he hasn't been doing bad by any means , but the other 2 CBs have really been doing better , especially Bonucci.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:05 pm

This is obviously the first time I watch Napoli consistently but I have been more impressed with Insigne than I have been with Callejon and Hamsik. There hasn't been a game yet where Hamsik or Callejon for that matter have stood out over the rest of their peers. Insigne on the other hand has. Everytime he gets the ball you sense he will create something. Hamsik and Callejon are your typical scorers rather than creators hence why people probably pick them as the most impressive

Callejon I can tell you is exactly the same player he was for Madrid. only difference is that he doesn't always pass back and doesn't shy away from taking freekicks and corners. he is very good but if he is the best in his position this season then serie a seriously lack good RWs, the guy is a cantera product so I wouldn't 'hate on him' or criticise him without reason

Brittos didn't have a good game vs milan I agree but napoli very rarely held on to the ball. its difficult looking good when your penalty is bombarded with players and tbf to him there was no Inler in front of him who usually helps out in defence and is another who I think has been excellent for napoli
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:36 pm

Fair enough , perhaps their goals were more important to me , but anyway. Insigne is fantastic , but maybe because it was nothing new to me , i thought the others impressed more , personally speaking .

But you can't say it's only goals ; these goals have them undefeated so far , so , it counts a lot.It's not as Insigne set up everything for them , although he usually is much involved during attacks.

As far as Rw goes , there's a lack generally yes .. I'd go with Callejon for the time being.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:insigne has been better than both callejon and hamsik for napoli #justsaying

lol.Kind of expected.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Britos I remember years ago I wanted him in Juve.

Insigne is crazy I love that boy, I still remember when he said ADP his idol and the next day he got a phone call from ADP.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:54 pm

I dont know if i am watching the same games as you guys but Britos isnt really that good.He is a fouling machine and gets caught out way too often.

Dante wrote:Insigne was nothing new really and besides , his best game so far was against Dortmund , iirc , not in Serie A.
Agreed.Both Callejon and Hamsik have outshone him in Serie A.Hamsik has without a doubt been Napoli's best player so far.Cant argue with that imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:46 pm

S wrote:I dont know if i am watching the same games as you guys but Britos isnt really that good.He is a fouling machine and gets caught out way too often.

Dante wrote:Insigne was nothing new really and besides , his best game so far was against Dortmund , iirc , not in Serie A.
Agreed.Both Callejon and Hamsik have outshone him in Serie A.Hamsik has without a doubt been Napoli's best player so far.Cant argue with that imo.
yes , i think so too , especially about Hamsik. As for Britos , that's clearly on Benitez imo. Maybe he goes on long term here , or perhaps wants certain things that Cannavaro cannot guarantee anymore , though not sure what's that important and Cannavaro can't do it better than Britos .. it's not like Britos will offer the system anything that Cannavaro won't

other than an obvious raise in risk of getting more yellows , then no Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Dante wrote:yes , i think so too , especially about Hamsik. As for Britos , that's clearly on Benitez imo. Maybe he goes on long term here , or perhaps wants certain things that Cannavaro cannot guarantee anymore , though not sure what's that important and Cannavaro can't do it better than Britos .. it's not like Britos will offer the system anything that Cannavaro won't
I think its mainly because he wants a left footed-right footed combination perhaps also i think he would want Britos to cover up that left back position(since he's a natural lefty) as Zuniga ventures forward quite often.Just guessing here.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Gil wrote:Balotelli is clearly the best player in Serie A and it's not even debatable.
Its still Totti. Hes still the king. Balo is not even close.

Best Serie A XI? In long term

Handanovic
Maicon - Benatia - Bonucci - Chiellini
Pjanic - DDR - Vidal
Hamsik - Totti
Balotelli

flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Pandev owning Genoa Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Genoa is awful. Remember 3-4 seasons ago they had a good squad on paper ?
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:23 pm

flameas wrote:Genoa is awful. Remember 3-4 seasons ago they had a good squad on paper ?
True but last season Pandev has been a key player for Napoli with his assists and goals, this season when he gets the chance he amazes I watch him on Macedonian TV's they always show his matches.
Yeha the rise of gasperini 3-4-3 and his genoa
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inter1lachen Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:03 am

It is sad to see AC Milan struggle against Genoa. It seems that there are 6 teams better than AC Milan in Serie A. Roma, Inter, Napoli, Juventus, Fiorentina and Lazio. And, maybe Livorno. LOL

inter1lachen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inter1lachen Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:04 am

Pandev is an amazing player, very underrated.

inter1lachen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:37 am

inter1lachen wrote:It is sad to see AC Milan struggle against Genoa.  It seems that there are 6 teams better than AC Milan in Serie A.  Roma, Inter, Napoli, Juventus, Fiorentina and Lazio.  And, maybe Livorno. LOL
What!? Milan played Sampdoria. 1 - 0 win.

I think everyone should take into consideration that all of the following players in red are injured or suspended:

SES - Balo
Kaka

De Jong - Montolivo - Poli
De Sciglio - Mexes - Zapata - Abate
Abbiati

Amelia, Gabriel, Coppola, Iotti, Silvestre, Bonera, Vergara, Zaccardo, Constant, Cristante, Nocerino, Emanuelson, Muntari, Saponara, Birsa, Robinho, Pazzini, Matri, Niang
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inter1lachen Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:50 am

Forza wrote:
inter1lachen wrote:It is sad to see AC Milan struggle against Genoa.  It seems that there are 6 teams better than AC Milan in Serie A.  Roma, Inter, Napoli, Juventus, Fiorentina and Lazio.  And, maybe Livorno. LOL

I think everyone should take into consideration that all of the following players in red are injured or suspended:

SES - Balo
Kaka

Abbiati

Amelia, Gabriel, Coppola, Iotti, Silvestre, Bonera, Vergara, Zaccardo, Constant, Cristante, Nocerino, Emanuelson, Muntari, Saponara, Birsa, Robinho, Pazzini, Matri, Niang

Oops, I am just learning Serie A, I meant Sampdoria, they are from the sam city, no?

inter1lachen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:52 am

inter1lachen wrote:
Forza wrote:

SES - Balo
Kaka

Abbiati

Oops, I am just learning Serie A, I meant Sampdoria,  they are from the sam city, no?
Yes, they are both from Genoa. I thought perhaps you were watching the Napoli - Genoa game.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inter1lachen Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:01 am

Forza wrote:
inter1lachen wrote:
Forza wrote:What!? Milan played Sampdoria. 1 - 0 win.

SES - Balo
Kaka

Abbiati

Oops, I am just learning Serie A, I meant Sampdoria,  they are from the sam city, no?
Yes, they are both from Genoa. I thought perhaps you were watching the Napoli - Genoa game.
I watched that game too. But that game was not so exciting, that Napoli team seemed in a different class than Genoa.

inter1lachen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:32 am

Yeah, 4 seasons ago Genoa had a decent team, with Miguel Veloso and Rafinha and some other decent players. They were challenging for EL spots. These days they are in the relegation fight. Although, I am quite surprised at Samp because last week Genoa beat them 3-0. I think Samp are a team in real danger of going back down to Serie B.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:33 am

Catania are also looking bad this season. 5 games, 1 point.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:16 am

Turin derby in 45 7 minutes

Last edited by Forza on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next