Season tickets for the various top leagues

+4
Lex
Le Samourai
rwo power
BarcaLearning
8 posters

Go down

Season tickets for the various top leagues Empty Season tickets for the various top leagues

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:21 pm

Im just wondering how much cost are the season tickets for the top few leagues - EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and the French league? And what are the number of sales for these?

I heard commentator said that In Germany, Bayern's season ticket buyers only rank 3rd with Dortmund first and Schalke 2nd. Bayern's ticket prices are also famously low? I wonder why that is since Bayern have always been the top club in Germany for so many years. Their fame and attractiveness I would have thought they can command the highest price.

Are Man U's ticket price the highest or not in EPL? Likewise my guess would be Real and Barca the most expensive in Spain?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Season tickets for the various top leagues Empty Re: Season tickets for the various top leagues

Post by rwo power Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:28 pm

I found a nice table for the BL 2013/14 in a blog:

Season tickets for the various top leagues Th-dk110
(click to enlarge)

Kapazität - max capacity
Schnitt - average
Auslastung - use to capacity
Steh Heim - Stands home
Sitz Heim günstigste Kategorie - Seat home cheapest category
Sitz Heim teuerster Platz ohne VIP - Seat home most expensive non-VIP

Source: http://blog.uebersteiger.de/2013/06/24/preisubersicht-dauerkarten-1-2-fusball-bundesliga-20132014/

Last edited by rwo power on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Season tickets for the various top leagues Empty Re: Season tickets for the various top leagues

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Normal person can't buy Madrid tickets, you need to be a member, and even then, most likely you won't get because capacity is full and most people renew.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2013/jun/19/premier-league-ticket-prices-club-charge-the-most

300 pounds for City tickets? If I was in Manchester no way I'm not jumping on that.

Arsenal is the highest at 985 pounds ; United is a pretty reasonable 532
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:34 pm

£985? That's a bargain compared to previous years
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:37 pm

Tottenham = £1845 = most expensive season ticket

Shocked i am error Shocked
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:39 pm

City just hired Jamie Oliver to supply food to season ticket holders ffs.

Brb Moving to Manchester.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Enjoy your celery and parsnip delight washed down with a jug of carrot juice
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:43 pm

La Liga

http://www.elcentrocampista.com/2011/09/season-ticket-prices-in-la-liga/

Apparently you can get Barca season tickets for 92 Euros.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Lex wrote:Enjoy your celery and parsnip delight washed down with a jug of carrot juice

I'll take it all with a side of winning Pellegrini football as a sweetener Proud
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Jamie Oliver

Single handedly launches a campaign to get rid of tasty, delicious food on the grounds that it's unhealthy. Yet every time I see him he looks about 20 pounds heavier rofl

Vending machine > Jamie.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Lex wrote:Tottenham = £1845 = most expensive season ticket

Shocked i am error Shocked
No, you're not :coffee:
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:09 pm

lol american/canadian sports make these prices look like nothing

to watch my favourite hockey team in the worst seats I pay $90

best seats $300....these are for 1 game btw LaughingProud

season tickets depending where can be over $10,000

games are sold out every game so usually you have to buy them from a scalper or someone who is selling games of there season tickets for above market value so you end up paying even more
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:18 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:lol american/canadian sports make these prices look like nothing
Well, that's purest capitalism for you. In Germany there are fan strikes if the clubs raise prices unreasonably, and they are usually successful.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:26 pm

rwo power wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:lol american/canadian sports make these prices look like nothing
Well, that's purest capitalism for you. In Germany there are fan strikes if the clubs raise prices unreasonably, and they are usually successful.

this is the extreme end of things for hockey, these are the highest prices in the league, my favourite team (Toronto Maple Leafs) are the wealthiest and most valuable team in the sport (only team in forbes top 50 most valuable sports franchises, only hockey team worth over $1 billion dollars). btw we haven't won a championship since 1967 Proud that never dying fandom

there are other teams in the league in less popular markets where you can see a game get a beer and a hot dog for like $20 lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:19 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
rwo power wrote:

this is the extreme end of things for hockey, these are the highest prices in the league, my favourite team (Toronto Maple Leafs) are the wealthiest and most valuable team in the sport (only team in forbes top 50 most valuable sports franchises, only hockey team worth over $1 billion dollars). btw we haven't won a championship since 1967 :proud:that never dying fandom

there are other teams in the league in less popular markets where you can see a game get a beer and a hot dog for like $20 lol

I feel you there, want to join the standing room only at an Oilers game? That will be $50, such a joke. Anyways the Bundesliga typically has the lowest season ticket prices.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:15 am

Loool wow.... the Arsenal prices are pretty shocking... and still they are always so unwilling to pay high when buying players, their owners must be so rich Very Happy

Real the highest in Spain, while Barca actually pretty modest. Same goes with Man U, Bayern, which is good to see I think. They earn enough already from other areas.

Dortmund I think is really a force now and there is no reason why they cant stay like this and be a competitor to Bayern for years to come.

Watching some Spain league games is funny, often u see nearby residential building u got a small crowd on the roof tops or on thet balconies watching the game for free, the $92 dollars ticket price reminds me of that XD

It goes to show again the huge amount of money that can be made in sports, especially with these top famous clubs, together with the U.S. ones too.

Thx to all for the great infos!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down