Liverpool FC star Raheem Sterling spends night in cells

5 posters

Go down

Liverpool FC star Raheem Sterling spends night in cells   Empty Liverpool FC star Raheem Sterling spends night in cells

Post by mr-r34 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Liverpool FC starlet Raheem Sterling spent the night in the cells after being arrested and charged with assaulting a woman. The 18-year-old winger appeared at Liverpool magistrates' court this morning to face the charge.He pleaded not guilty and will face a trial.Police said Sterling was arrested at around 10.30pm in Page Moss "following an incident".He was subsequently charged with common assault and held in custody overnight.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fc-star-raheem-sterling-5685648
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC star Raheem Sterling spends night in cells   Empty Re: Liverpool FC star Raheem Sterling spends night in cells

Post by Art Morte Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:45 pm

Quite a deja vu right there....

Here's hoping he hasn't been stupid but it's some "bad company" who are trying to get some cash out of nothing.

But it's a little worrying that the kid's 18 and this isn't the first time he's been charged with stuff like this, although he was found not guilty previously.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC star Raheem Sterling spends night in cells   Empty Re: Liverpool FC star Raheem Sterling spends night in cells

Post by Helmer Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Although it is not a worry situation now, i think he should realise that as he becomes more n more part of the first team, this negative media publicity may affect his football

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:49 pm

I have no respect for douchbags that assault women. If it is true then I have lost some more respect for him since he's already been in the mix for the same reason before.

Raheem seriously needs to be taken by the hand and guided through life or he's probably going to do something stupid again. Sigh
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:56 pm

The same thing happened 12 months ago, and he was cleared no? I'd wait until he's cleared / guilty before declaring him anything. The amount of times people try to frame footballers for assault / rape is ridiculous.

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Trying to frame someone for common assault seems a bit daft, though. I got to thinking that maybe Raheem's upbringing environment has been one where you might have got slapped if you fooled around or something... I mean, what are the odds of being taken twice in a year's time to court for stuff like this if you've never done anything like it? I hope he gets found not guilty, but also that he smartens up a bit.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down