CdS - Marotta is trying to get Nainggolan , Marrone and Beltrame + cash but Nainggolan will arrive in June

5 posters

Go down

CdS - Marotta is trying to get Nainggolan , Marrone and Beltrame + cash but Nainggolan will arrive in June Empty CdS - Marotta is trying to get Nainggolan , Marrone and Beltrame + cash but Nainggolan will arrive in June

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Radja Nainggolan is the name of the moment. Just a few days now at the end of the market, there are many names circulating in the various environments. Marotta is engaged on many fronts, from the sale of Matri and Quagliarella, the last pieces to give to coach Antonio Conte. It was said of Nainggolan, an idea that is taking shape in the last hour.

The problem is, Nainggolan take now? Unless the sale is hard to find a place in midfield well tested and liquid funds. General director Beppe Marotta is working then in future projection. Stefano Beltrame like to Cagliari, according to the Corriere dello Sport, the deal could fall even Luca Marrone, jolly black and white which would be very useful to the cause of Cagliari. It is to convince the player, on him there are Parma and Seville.

The operation Beltrame is already well underway, could materialize in June, with all Beltrame and half of Brown with the discount cash to bring it under the Mole Nainggolan. Nainggolan for June, therefore, unless you, none of this can dramatically ahead of the times. Hypothesis difficult, remote, but in the final hours of the market, anything can happen.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

CdS - Marotta is trying to get Nainggolan , Marrone and Beltrame + cash but Nainggolan will arrive in June Empty Re: CdS - Marotta is trying to get Nainggolan , Marrone and Beltrame + cash but Nainggolan will arrive in June

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Please no. I didn't want Nainggolan a year ago and I don't want him a year from now.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

CdS - Marotta is trying to get Nainggolan , Marrone and Beltrame + cash but Nainggolan will arrive in June Empty Re: CdS - Marotta is trying to get Nainggolan , Marrone and Beltrame + cash but Nainggolan will arrive in June

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:15 pm

he is the perfect Vice-Vidal tbh ...but I kinda don't want him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:39 pm

He's a fine player, but I just don't rate him as Juve starting quality. I definitely don't rate him as high as his price tag has been in the past year or two. We have enough CM players that I would rather see given at a chance before Nainggolan.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Juventude wrote:He's a fine player, but I just don't rate him as Juve starting quality.  I definitely don't rate him as high as his price tag has been in the past year or two.  We have enough CM players that I would rather see given at a chance before Nainggolan.  
Fausto Rossi should get a shot or Buoy tbh
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Depends on the price

We do need an aggressive back up for Vidal. Like i've said before, we have plenty of midfielders. Most of them would do the Marchisio job to an OK standard, Pogba could fill in for Pirlo short term but we have nobody who can do anything like Vidal. Which is a problem.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:06 pm

If we are buying another midfielder ,it has to be a creative midfielder.Not another defensive/b2b midfielder.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Depends on the price

We do need an aggressive back up for Vidal. Like i've said before, we have plenty of midfielders. Most of them would do the Marchisio job to an OK standard, Pogba could fill in for Pirlo short term but we have nobody who can do anything like Vidal. Which is a problem.
Here's where we clearly disagree.Pogba's defensive qualities is quite underrated around here.Like i've said i see him more of a Vidal type with more of an offensive upside to his game.(He's much more physical than Vidal too in my opinion anyway).He has it all in his armory.

A backup to Vidal doesnt necessarily have to be as good as him at the job he does.Pogba is well capable of doing that on a fairly good standard.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:20 pm

S wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Depends on the price

Here's where we clearly disagree.Pogba's defensive qualities is quite underrated around here.Like i've said i see him more of a Vidal type with more of an offensive upside to his game.(He's much more physical than Vidal too in my opinion anyway).He has it all in his armory.

A backup to Vidal doesnt necessarily have to be as good as him at the job he does.Pogba is well capable of doing that on a fairly good standard.
I completely agree.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Problem is, we can't rely on Pogba to fill all the gaps.

Currently he's back up/competing with Marchisio

If Pirlo's injured he's also the best replacement there. So having him be responsible for doing 3 different jobs is asking too much of him.

I don't particularly want NG but if he's coming for a small portion of money + unwanted player(s) then it's fine with me. He's better at Vidals role than anybody else we have Imo.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Problem is, we can't rely on Pogba to fill all the gaps.
Currently he's back up/competing with Marchisio

If Pirlo's injured he's also the best replacement there. So having him be responsible for doing 3 different jobs is asking too much of him.

I don't particularly want NG but if he's coming for a small portion of money + unwanted player(s) then it's fine with me. He's better at Vidals role than anybody else we have Imo.
Well there's Asamoah too who is another very good player defensively although i would say he's more suited to Marchisio's role.We cant ignore him and provided another LWB is bought he might permanently be switched to the duties of backing up the starting CM's.There's a lot of flexibility in the squad and players who can play multiple positions so i dont really believe needing another defensive player is a necessity.

Mind you i rate Nainggolan very highly and i agree with your assessment on him,but i dont want another promising player like him rotting on the bench half the time.You just know its going to happen.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:58 pm

if we get a player from Cagliari, itll be Victor Ibarbo......
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum