billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours V4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V4

Post by The Sanchez Tue May 13, 2014 5:55 am

Most of you think that we will buy two centrebacks and you would be smart in thinking so but remember that Zubi is very stubborn and will probably buy the one centreback (most likely in a crap one in Luiz). Remember two months ago with Puyol retiring, he said that he wasn't looking for a centre back... :facepalm:
From all the rumours that I've heard in the last month it would be great to get Mangala and Benetia...
Given that we lose the case with the transfer ban and with Xavi probably coming close to retirement, who do you guys think should be his replacement? Of course, Xavi is Xavi and no one can replace the Mastero but is there anyone similar to him? Oliver Torres maybe?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue May 13, 2014 7:14 am

Earlier I had suggested Ilkay Gundogan but since he is coming off a long injury layoff I don't know how well he will be now. How about Miralem Pjanic or Paul Pogba? Selling Thiago was such a blunder.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu May 15, 2014 3:31 pm

After our last game,if anyone still thinks Alves needs to be sold,I dont know what to say.
Showed great heart,desire and will to win.Was the one on the pitch who tried the hardest and the one who showed the most desire to win.If everyone had played with his heart and desire we would have thrashed Elche.
Just to illustrate the point,please compare Alves effort to the lackluster joke of an effort put in by our superstar,the great Messi.
If anyone should be sold,its Messi and not Alves.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu May 15, 2014 6:41 pm

alexjanosik wrote:After our last game,if anyone still thinks Alves needs to be sold,I dont know what to say.
Showed great heart,desire and will to win.Was the one on the pitch who tried the hardest and the one who showed the most desire to win.

Well said alex. I agree completely.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri May 16, 2014 8:16 am

You are kinda blind to be honest. Messi had a good attitude against elche. Alves also had a good attitude, he always does, but he did nothing really, adriano was more dangerous, and again he was nowhere in elche counters (although they didn't come from this side this time). No one says alves should go for his lack of attitude but for his poor performances. Having attitude is great, but you need to perform. Same goes for Alexis and Mascherano.
Ps. I say this but I'm not sure we should sell Alves or not, because I don't see very good replacements.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri May 16, 2014 8:37 am

lukasz piszczek wouldn't be a bad buy, but being 29 (in june) wouldn't be a very long term replacement.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri May 16, 2014 11:28 am

Alves is the least of our worries imo.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Fri May 16, 2014 11:57 am

free_cat wrote:You are kinda blind to be honest. Messi had a good attitude against elche. Alves also had a good attitude, he always does, but he did nothing really, adriano was more dangerous, and again he was nowhere in elche counters (although they didn't come from this side this time). No one says alves should go for his lack of attitude but for his poor performances. Having attitude is great, but you need to perform. Same goes for Alexis and Mascherano.
Ps. I say this but I'm not sure we should sell Alves or not, because I don't see very good replacements.
Not really...He is just an anti-Messi troll.... a coutner to Harmonica actually....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Linked to Marcos Rojo.

Argentina leftback, plays centerback for Sporting.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri May 16, 2014 3:44 pm

free_cat wrote:You are kinda blind to be honest. Messi had a good attitude against elche. Alves also had a good attitude, he always does, but he did nothing really, adriano was more dangerous, and again he was nowhere in elche counters (although they didn't come from this side this time). No one says alves should go for his lack of attitude but for his poor performances. Having attitude is great, but you need to perform. Same goes for Alexis and Mascherano.

Alves was the best player on the pitch by far.You are wrong when you say he did nothing.He won countless balls high up the pitch,won some great tackles,combined beautifully with Sanchez to get behind the Elche defense but once there it didnt work.
Why???
Because your precious Messi was ewalking around in the middle of the pitch.I counted 7 times in the first half alone when Alves or Snachez got in behind and Messi was nowhere to be found in the box.So if you want to blame someone,blame your precious Messi.

Alves also set up your precious boy with the best chance of the match with a brilliant ball over the top only for your boy to choke.
But yeah Alves did nothing in the match.

Your bias is ridiculous.You point out Alexis for doing nothing when he was the best player behind Alves.
Alexis has also had a brilliant season and yet you say he has been poor.

But as usual our superstar gets a pass for poor performances.Guy has been extremely poor this season and has been a clear liability and yet he gets a pass(just because he stat pads against scrubs) but guys like Alves and Alexis who give their all get panned.
I dont care how many goals he has scored but Messi has been very poor this season and worse than the likes of Alves and Alexis.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri May 16, 2014 3:55 pm

neuro11 wrote:
Not really...He is just an anti-Messi troll.... a coutner to Harmonica actually....

Please bring constructive posts.I bring facts to the table.If you can,please counter my facts instead of calling me a troll.
fact 1: In our glory years,the dynamism of our forward line was amazing.Right now I can name 20 teams with a more dynamic forward line.And the reason is that our superstar cant be bothered to put in an effort.If you have any doubts watch our games from 3,4 years ago and compare to now.

Fact 2: He offers no movement whatsoever thereby making our attack predictable and stale and also ruining attacks.The amount of times this season Alexis,Pedro,Alves,Alba got in behind the defense only to find our superstar lazing around the middle of the pitch :facepalm: 
All he does now is drop deep,clog up the midfield,demand the ball in areas he should not thereby forcing the midfielders out of position,try the throughball between the fullback and CB which doesnt work anymore.Rinse and repeat.The big teams read it like a book and its no surprise we are toothless against them.

Fact 3: Our pressing is garbage because our superstar thinks its beneath him to do any work for the team.
Few years ago we were the best pressing team on the planet.Now we are not a top 50 team when it comes to pressing.And this has also led to our defense being put under more pressure than it is capable of dealing with.The pressing point is so self evident that I am not even going to bother explaining.

He is a liability in offense and he is a liability in defense.Please state why you think I am wrong with a reasoned argument instead of just calling me a troll.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri May 16, 2014 6:26 pm

The Franchise wrote:Linked to Marcos Rojo.

rofl 

He's our weak link without a doubt and the only reason he plays is because we haven't produced a good LB in years. He actually plays in the middle for Sporting and virtually provides nothing going forward. The only good thing about him is that he's pretty good in air and he's got good pace.

Zubi Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 16, 2014 6:42 pm

@Alex: Against elche I feel like you watched a very different Messi. He was as motivated as I've ever seen him. If he didn't make runs you thought he should have perhaps you should be criticizing his positional awareness rather than his attitude. It was very clear he wanted the win.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Fri May 16, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Fri May 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Lol I agree with Danyjr, shit player tbh. We should go for Felipe Luis (he was so close to joining us too, but somehow he didn't) or if we want an argentine LB (for whatever reason), we should go for Ansaldi.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri May 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Transfer Rumours V4 - Page 32 Luis-s10
MD-9s Barca looking at

Lukaku interests me tbh. I think he's improved a lot. Mou doesn't like him and we could get him.

He's got a bit of a self-important streak in his attitude which might be an issue, but I think with smart rotation he would be a great option. He's shown he can play in Martinez's system and even off to the right hand side...

Thoughts?

Last edited by BarcaKizz on Fri May 16, 2014 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Im down for Son of Drogba, improving alot.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri May 16, 2014 8:17 pm

well we are most likely going to have a new manager this summer seeing as luis enrique just quit his post??
so hopefully he gets a word in what we want not so much zubi.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri May 16, 2014 10:02 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Against elche I feel like you watched a very different than Messi. He was as motivated as I've ever seen him. If he didn't make runs you thought he shook I'll have perhaps you should be criticizing his positional awareness rather than his attitude. It was very clear he wanted the win.

Exactly, that's the truth but Alex is really blinded with messi dislike. Which is a transvesty because no player has ever given us and gives us so much as him.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat May 17, 2014 12:33 pm

neuro11 wrote:

Not sure why you said that but maybe you don't know him. The last thing alex can be is a troll. His knowledge and understanding of the game is immense. Yes the way he expresses himself can sometimes turn people off but that's just a small part of him. I know him for a long time now. He used to be one of the greatest fans of Messi at this forum and even called him the second greatest player of all time if not the greatest. However for the last few months he has gone anti-Messi mainly because he feels Messi does not put in as much effort as a dedicated team member is expected to put.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat May 17, 2014 12:37 pm

shinigami99 wrote:

Lol I agree with Danyjr, shit player tbh. We should go for Felipe Luis (he was so close to joining us too, but somehow he didn't) or if we want an argentine LB (for whatever reason), we should go for Ansaldi.

Even though Alessandro Sabella has done so well so far the one problem is that he turns a blind eye towards some players like Ansaldi and Caballero.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat May 17, 2014 12:40 pm

free_cat wrote:Same goes for Alexis and Mascherano.

cat, don't you at all feel Alexis improved this season and deserves another chance?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat May 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Donuts wrote:well we are most likely going to have a new manager this summer seeing as luis enrique just quit his post??
so hopefully he gets a word in what we want not so much zubi.

On Twitter we were linked with first David Luiz and then Mehdi Benatia but lately both links have gone cold.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat May 17, 2014 1:56 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
neuro11 wrote:

Not sure why you said that but maybe you don't know him. The last thing alex can be is a troll. His knowledge and understanding of the game is immense. Yes the way he expresses himself can sometimes turn people off but that's just a small part of him. I know him for a long time now. He used to be one of the greatest fans of Messi at this forum and even called him the second greatest player of all time if not the greatest. However for the last few months he has gone anti-Messi mainly because he feels Messi does not put in as much effort as a dedicated team member is expected to put.
he could have great knowledge or whatever but what he wrote and the way (manner of writing, classless) he did quite often this season about Messi is enough for me to conclude he comes for anti-messi trolling....JD, you are one of the gentleman figure in the forum. So i thought Language matters to you, no??

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat May 17, 2014 2:09 pm

neuro, being rude and being a troll is not the same thing even though neither is desirable. Yes language does matter to me but once I get to know and appreciate a person for some time and become accustomed to his kind of communication I will try to adjust accordingly.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next