Where do you rank Simeone's Atletico among the most dirty teams in history?

+24
Lord Awesome
teamanarchy
Kuru
Nirgall
VanDeezNuts
Doc
Gemini
Harmonica
Grooverider
Kick
jibers
halamadrid2
neuro11
RebaƱo Sagrado
spanky
aleumdance
CBarca
Lex
harhar11
eelir
The Franchise
Mr_Puyol
Collblanc
AltoZ
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where do you rank Simeone's Atletico among the most dirty teams in history? Empty Where do you rank Simeone's Atletico among the most dirty teams in history?

Post by AltoZ Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:02 am

All they do is kick opposition-players :lol:I actually like it. Old-school South American style.

Anyway, my top 5 over dirtiest teams of all time:

1. Wimbledon "The Crazy Gang"
2. Leeds under Don Revie
3. Bayern in the 70's
4. Atletico(present)
5. Netherlands 2010 World Cup
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Where do you rank Simeone's Atletico among the most dirty teams in history? Empty Re: Where do you rank Simeone's Atletico among the most dirty teams in history?

Post by Collblanc Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:04 am

You like teams that kick other players? Thats not the sport. Go try rugby!
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Where do you rank Simeone's Atletico among the most dirty teams in history? Empty Re: Where do you rank Simeone's Atletico among the most dirty teams in history?

Post by Mr_Puyol Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:10 am

Only dirty thing I saw was the step on Alves back.I wouldnt mind having a player like Turan on Barca.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:21 am

Dirty? Nah, it was more just physical, aggressive and tactical fouls when about get beaten in a 1 v 1.

The only dirty plays were the stamp on Dani Alves back which may have been an accident (though I would struggle to believe it) and whatever Felipe Luis did which I couldnt quite make out.

Nowhere near the most dirty team we faced, even in La Liga. Espanyol, Levante and Madrid have all topped this, easily.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:25 am

The Franchise wrote:Dirty? Nah, it was more just physical, aggressive and tactical fouls when about get beaten in a 1 v 1.

The only dirty plays were the stamp on Dani Alves back which may have been an accident (though I would struggle to believe it) and whatever Felipe Luis did which I couldnt quite make out.

Nowhere near the most dirty team we faced, even in La Liga. Espanyol, Levante and Madrid have all topped this, easily.
this.

And it looked dirtier because of the ref who was an idiot. If he pulled out some yellow cards in the beginning as he should have, all that crap might have not happened.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:01 am

Nah bro. They are a very dirty team. That's probably one of the things that they are most known for in Spain.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:04 am

Judging from this thread and without even knowing the football results tonight, I'm guessing Barcelona didn't win?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:15 am

ended in a draw, but barca won because of away goals..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:48 am

Espanyol are worse.

Espanyol...dear god. Rugby team trying to play football is what they are.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:03 am

if espanyol isa rugby team what is Stoke?

I know espanyol are dirty but Stoke are on another level
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:08 am

to be fair we play more aggressively vs espanyol as well, its just the moment of heat because of the derby, all other games espanyol plays normal la liga style tactics.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:12 am

spanky wrote:to be fair we play more aggressively vs espanyol as well, its just the moment of heat because of the derby, all other games espanyol plays normal la liga style tactics.
No.

They had the most yellows in Europe or something last year. Yeah it is La Liga, but they are always a dirty team.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RebaƱo Sagrado Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:14 am

lol cb I'm confident you didnt see more than 2 of Espanyol's games last season.
RebaƱo Sagrado
RebaƱo Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:16 am

if you have a yellow card in la liga, divide it by 2, it would be more realistic..
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:22 am

i disagree that Espanyol overall is a dirty team....I also used to think so watching the derbies. But then i surprised watching their other games.....Its just the rivalry that heats up their head too much....Very HappyĀ 

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:01 am

dirty teams??

Valencia
Sevilla
Levante
Atleti

when a team targets Ramos behind the camera you automatically know they are a dirty team. Thats what Atleti do on a normal madrid derby. get used to it. oh its not only dirty but also unsportsmanship behaviour. They have failed to give a ball back after we kicked it out of play on a couple of occasions under Simeone. Thats just how they are. They try and rile you up behind the camera so you get yourself a red card
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:22 am

aleumdance wrote:if you have a yellow card in la liga, divide it by 2, it would be more realistic..
This made me chuckle. That game was fine. The refereeing in la liga is pathetic. If you are not strong enough to play football, find another sport.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:33 am

I love how you say it's like the Old-school South American style but do not list a single South American team. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:23 am

they are not a dirty side, they have passion and are willing to fight for their manager at all costs.

People should not confuse desire as cheating, Ath Madrid have improved a lot over the past two seasons and should be praised for challenging the big two
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:30 am

Passionate my backside. Luis is passionate but the likes of Costa and Arda are pure thugs/shit stirrers

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eBNIQM3Bi6M
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Pretty high. If they can just get ref allow all the grabbing and holding, and not get any yellows from repeated fouling, they are usually golden.

aleumdance wrote:if espanyol isa rugby team what is Stoke?
Bunch of fairies.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Idk about one of the dirtiest team in history lol but the look Diego Costa gave to the referee was probably among the scariest haha

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Simeone's Atletico doesn't even get an honourable mention. Was simply a physical game which I give Barcelona credit for, they didn't back down at all.

If you want dirty teams, try Osasuna and Levante. For the former, when you instruct your ball boys to withhold the balls, you know you're a dirty team...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:03 pm

levante last year and the year before.. way dirtier than this atletico side.. and netherlands 2010? condemn an entire team for 1 player.. might as well pick out man city and milan then...

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Kick wrote:I love how you say it's like the Old-school South American style but do not list a single South American team. Laughing
The Estudiantes of "La bruja" Veron (the father) would probably make it in the list .
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next