Forza
Casciavit
dostoevsky
Kaladin
M99
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw

Post by Rickinch Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:13 pm

We will go through, but I hate the fact we got barca again e_e

Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:31 pm

The important thing for Milan is to attack and put men forward.

Instead of maybe scoring 1 then just parking up and hoping Messi doesn't find a way into goal.

With their defensive issues it would be much better to take the game to them.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:48 pm

matri to score a hattrick against barca
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:08 pm

barca again....Evil or Very Mad #rigged

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:13 pm

Champions league squad list: Niang, Traore, Gabriel, Vergara, and Saponara left out
UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw - Page 2 BTP8YapCIAAbGuR

I expect Traore to be sold in January (hopefully there are buyers). Gabriel is hurt. Vergara is still too young. Saponara has a sports hurnia, a nagging injury that can end a season. Niang has shown that he is too young and inconsistent to be trusted, I expect him to be loaned out once Pazzo comes back.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Traore was that close to joining Olympiacos . I even laughed at many of my friends that Olympiacos went(full retard) for him , couldn't believe my eyes..instead they signed another nobody , from France i think , so.. guess who laughs now Laughing 

Anyway , i don't see an issue with the exclusions. No Traore in the CL is just fine. One error-waiting-to-happen less lol . As for the rest i think we won't need them in the CL , in the first half of the season at least
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:54 am

Ok apparently Niang missed out of the squad because of a mistake on our part....we put SES on the A list when he could have been classed under the B list making room for Niang.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:51 am

Gandini :bow: 
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:53 am

M99 wrote:All this negativity ffs. Everyone turning into Fadi. Our squad is better than both Ajax and Celtic.
My thoughts exactly!!!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Milantildeath wrote:Gandini :bow: 
:bow:
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Sorry but i don't buy that "mistake" . Was it Allegri ? Was it Galliani ? Was it Gandini himself didn't want to see Niang play in the CL ? Somebody made sure he will miss out.

We have Balotelli , Ses , Kaka , Matri , Robinho , Pazzini and Niang . That's 7 forwards , too much to have in the CL. Someone had to be left out obviously and there's no way the rest would accept an exclusion from the CL and Niang isn't exactly the protagonist or the consistent player.

Blessing in disguise imo , either way.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:48 pm

They didnt forget anything, they did this on purpose so they wouldnt have to tell Niang that he has nothing to do in the CL. The only reason I think he has gotten so many chances while being crap in all performances, is that he adapted well when he arrived, and seems to have been taken under the wing by Balotelli. Thinking about it though, I cant even remember anyone having said that Niang is a great talent, kinda weird, no?

He could have been a hero against Barca last year, but hit the post. Thats how football is, unfortunately.

Maybe, just maybe, he can work as a forward in a 4-3-1-2 instead? He looks lost as a RW thats for sure.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:01 pm

i won't miss him , that's for sure. Don't really see the reason why Milan kept him after we bought Matri. Unless it is for the occasional change in 4-3-3 , then i don't get why else.

We don't actualy need Niang . Pazzo got injured , we bought Matri . Although the change in formation was good news for him , we bought Kaka for AMF and left 2 positions for Ses-Balo-Matri-Pazzini-Robinho.

Niang is seriously ostracised now and i really expect it to be his last season with Milan . Hell , if we don't have any injury issues in January , i expect him out by then.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:10 pm

As for the draw , i think it's a fine draw. Definitely not easy , but we are certainly able to progress. We have faced such a group before and Barcelona for all their quality , doesn't make me worry anymore , wayy past that Laughing .

I think if we manage to stay as injury free as possible , we have a good chance to even make it first in the group. Not that it will matter that much in the end , we will defo get a tough opponent as usual for the 16 Laughing , but Ajax and Celtic are teams that haven't exactly progressed that much since last season.

Ajax is piss poor defensively plus they have lost Eriksen and Celtic lack the quality to challenge clubs like Milan and Barcelona. They barely got in and they have no competition in their country , the raise in quality will be huge to them.

In any case , both Milan and Barcelona will drop a few points here and there , but i have confidence in this team , we will make it to the 16 , 1st or 2nd.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TenMenWonTheLeague Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:02 pm

On paper Milan should get 2nd pretty easily and we should be battling with Ajax for 3rd. I don't think we have regressed that much and we handled the step up well enough last year. But in my opinion Milan and Barca will definitely go through, it will certainly be interesting. I think Milan will be my away trip of choice in Europe this year as well.
TenMenWonTheLeague
TenMenWonTheLeague
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:07 pm

TenMenWonTheLeague wrote:On paper Milan should get 2nd pretty easily and we should be battling with Ajax for 3rd. I don't think we have regressed that much and we handled the step up well enough last year. But in my opinion Milan and Barca will definitely go through, it will certainly be interesting. I think Milan will be my away trip of choice in Europe this year as well.
I think you'll edge us out in Celtic Park, we have a horrible time in away matches in the CL ( Although last year's group stages might say otherwise) The atmosphere alone will be enough to kill us lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TenMenWonTheLeague Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:39 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
TenMenWonTheLeague wrote:On paper Milan should get 2nd pretty easily and we should be battling with Ajax for 3rd. I don't think we have regressed that much and we handled the step up well enough last year. But in my opinion Milan and Barca will definitely go through, it will certainly be interesting. I think Milan will be my away trip of choice in Europe this year as well.
I think you'll edge us out in Celtic Park, we have a horrible time in away matches in the CL ( Although last year's group stages might say otherwise) The atmosphere alone will be enough to kill us lol
I really hope so. I'd be delighted with 3rd place in the group if I'm being honest. It really is some group, 4 of Europe's biggest clubs.

We are pretty awful away from home as well, that changed a bit a last year but I'd be surprised if we manage to pick anything up from the away games this year, so our home games will be crucial.
TenMenWonTheLeague
TenMenWonTheLeague
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:12 pm

i would like to see Milan be prepared and think positive in a way that they will beat Barcelona. Milan got to have that mentality, i don't like to see us seeing as second favourites after Barcelona.

now we have kaka, we got balotelli in killer forum, and el shaarawy getting back to his best. we got de jong poli working very hard too.

i dont see why we cant beat barcelona. its all about approach, mentality, if we think we are contending only ajax, celtic we have given psychological edge to opponents already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2