McLewis
Juvellinapoli
Regista
sportsczy
jibers
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deschamps: I've got 99 problems and Karim is one - Page 2 Empty Re: Deschamps: I've got 99 problems and Karim is one

Post by Crimson Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:20 pm

chad4401 wrote:Benzema is benched finally should have happen long time now
yeah sure helping them atm lmfao!

Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Deschamps: I've got 99 problems and Karim is one - Page 2 Empty Re: Deschamps: I've got 99 problems and Karim is one

Post by REWB Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Crimson wrote:
yup
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:40 pm

France conceding twice to Belarus. Not defensively solid without their main DM.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Crimson wrote:
win or lose he should be benched, he is not performing on a individual level needs a reality check club and NT, he can do his zidane impression after he masters what it means to be a CF
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:07 pm

CF got 1 shot on goal for France tonight despite 4 goals. Player not the problem... he gets no service.

Ribery bossed.

Lloris had the worst game of his career.

Pogba bossed too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:17 pm

He still needs to master what means to be a CF, at club or NT he will not get the 10 role or ss, he needs to impose himself more this is his last chance to put up or shut up
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Benzema gets benched France win 4-0...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:46 pm

4-2
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:12 pm

Yeah...  Benz got benched and the CF got 1 shot all night.  Really worked.  If Ribery hadn't saved France's arse with individual exploits, this game is lost.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:42 pm

So....what you're saying.... is... that France *bleep* sucks?
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Benzema is quite fun yet I cannot seem to go on with it considering I defended Llorente, Borini, Zlatan for PSG/Sweden, El Shaarawy etc for similar reasons as to Benzema's problem for France.

Imagine Benzema in a vertical pivot for France, except the fulcrum of that pivot when 'pivoted' doesn't have a opposite side to the pivot itself. It has nothing to do with France's midfield service nor the balance of their defensive midfield increment, yet what Benzema is forced to do. Within the Euros, forced to drop deep considering there was no hold up play up front, especially given the incisive tendencies to cut-in by the inside forwards. If you play football in a similar position, if you are not afforded a partner to support you up front, depending on your requisites, either you will act as the reference point, or naturally tend to drop deep, practice horizontal on-ball movement to bring others into play, link the front flank with the midfield, create space, etc. Llorente, Zlatan and El Shaarawy during Balotelli's inclusion had similar problems as their creativity was ignored for needless criticism of their deducing goal record, despite them being used for their creative purposes increasingly.

Benzema with a midfield who doesn't compliment him with the correct balance of defensive integrity and vertical suppliment into his movement, will not score a single goal. Its nothing to do with him, yet a 'square peg round hole' dilemma to what breaks the basics of his own personal semantic, and football semantics respectively. He is being used in chaos, in a fashion to which isn't something he CAN'T do, but asking him to break from his natural tendencies, to which makes him the player he is.

You don't just stop scoring for France while performing statistically for Real Madrid. Semantics aren't being analysed by Deschamp, who is actually quite a good manager. Yet lackadaisically, he isn't addressing the correct balance of compliment to utilize Benzema for his true role, to harness his ability rather than attempt at his malleability into a one-dimensional reference point.

In Euskera, we call this Faltsua Posizio, e.g Llorente. Who will act as a reference point in one play, yet will drop deeper to playmake and be indirect to the channel of play in the next 2nd. Benzema for France, sadly is being forced into a consistent reference point to which we call a "Standard #9 Targetman" in Football, to which is obsolete into his own criteria.

How to address it? Place a midfield with proper defensive integrity, who will supply the ball not only from one channel or the inside forwards, who will compliment his movement rather than forcing him into the penalty box, who will support his natural tendencies, rather than expecting a constant to which isn't within him.

Where is he at fault? Adaptability may be one yet his off-ball movement, his greatest weakness (like Llorente, Zlatan) should be anointed yet the greater scale is, that he is a victim of some highly incongruent tactics by France.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:55 am

I think the answer everyone here is looking for is that France is simply shit. I don't think I've ever seen a more static team in attack. With the players they have this is ridiculous. Deschamps needs to be booted. He's just as bad his predecessors.

Montanier is the answer.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:57 am

Wait but what about marvin martin? Surely he can save them?

rofl
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:41 am

Swanhends wrote:Wait but what about marvin martin? Surely he can save them?

rofl
You wouldn't let that go huh Proud

Nick Proud
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:40 am

Giroud doesn't even look like himself on France NT either...  he makes himself a reference point as he pins his defender behind him.  But nobody is there for support.  He can't flick it forward like he does at Arsenal because there are no runs past him and nobody's close enough to him to take advantage of his strength on the ball.  So more often than not, the ball going into him has absolutely no impact.  He winds up making a pass 10 or more meters back towards the French goal.

His runs are also almost always ignored because the passer isn't creating an angle to make the pass in anticipation of a run... which is my biggest criticism of the French midfielders.  Creating a passing lane so that you can hit the CF is something that they just don't do other than Pogba.

Everyone is static until the ball is at their feet.

The crossing on NT is even worse than Arsenal's if you can believe it.

It's a CF nightmare with France NT right now.  They are put in a position to fail.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:06 am

We ain't winning shit until this idiot *bleep* off.

Imagine making Sissoko your go-to-guy? :facepalm:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:14 am

Was about to rant but then I saw the date. Why the necro bump?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:54 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:Was about to rant but then I saw the date. Why the necro bump?

France lost to Sweden.

DD started both Matuidi and Sissoko.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:34 am

Yup Sissoko was a total turd, Dechamps gave us a massive break there. Why didn't Dembele even come on as a sub?

I dont rate these Monaco players, every single one of them was poor bar their left back and if a team is going to break the bank for Mbappe I hope they watch this game, he won't last a game against tough no nonsense defenders. We should stay clear
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:10 am

You just gonna forget m'bappe's cl season hala?
Besides he ain't even 20. Cut him some slack.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:36 am

We should judge him after a few seasons not now. He needs game time and he needs to grow some balls. He is abit of a wimp right now. His price is unlikely to go up no matter how good he plays so if he keeps growing then by all means drop 100mill on him but now.....na I'd rather we didn't
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:13 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Yup Sissoko was a total turd, Dechamps gave us a massive break there. Why didn't Dembele even come on as a sub?

I dont rate these Monaco players, every single one of them was poor bar their left back and if a team is going to break the bank for Mbappe I hope they watch this game, he won't last a game against tough no nonsense defenders. We should stay clear

What Monaco players? Sidibé is a known scrub and Lemar and Mbappé got like 10 minutes against a parked bus.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri May 06, 2022 4:40 pm

:xavi: :deceived: :vagi:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2