Wenger will take his time to extend his contract.

5 posters

Go down

Wenger will take his time to extend his contract. Empty Wenger will take his time to extend his contract.

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:08 pm

http://www.rmcsport.fr/info/519912/wenger-ne-prolongera-qu-en-cas-reussite/

Nous ne sommes pas pressés. Nous sommes en septembre et mon contrat se termine en juin, a déclaré le technicien français. Il y a encore beaucoup de temps, ce n'est pas encore nécessaire de planifier. Comme je l'ai dit à plusieurs reprises, je veux réussir avec ce club. Quand le moment sera venu, je vais me poser la question ‘Est ce que j'ai été performant avec l'équipe que j'avais en ma possession ?’ Cela sera suffisant pour me décider. wrote:
TRANSLATION:  We're not in a hurry.  We're in September and my contract ends in June.  There's a lot of time and there's no need to plan things now.  As i've said several times, i'd like to succeed with this club.  When the time comes, i will ask myself:  "Have i performed well with the team i've been given?"  That'll be enough to make my decision.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Wenger will take his time to extend his contract. Empty Re: Wenger will take his time to extend his contract.

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:29 pm

If he doesn't win anything soon, Arsenal should consider getting rid of him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Wenger will take his time to extend his contract. Empty Re: Wenger will take his time to extend his contract.

Post by Lex Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Unlike some revolving door clubs in the PL, it's not that easy to simply fire Wenger. He probably has more pull and sway at the club at this moment in time than the share holders
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Anyway, having just spent a small fortune on Ozil, I doubt he'd just walk away now
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:50 pm

He's 63 and if he wants other project than Arsenal, now it's probably the time to leave as I don't think he fancies a shorter gig than 3 years minimum. Either stay and retire at Arsenal or leave after this season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:08 pm

I don't think he wants to leave... i think he wants to see if his managing style has become stale in the EPL and/or Arsenal. If he doesn't do better than his typical year, i think he goes... I think Arsene expects more of the team this year. Maybe 3rd Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Art Morte wrote:He's 63 and if he wants other project than Arsenal, now it's probably the time to leave as I don't think he fancies a shorter gig than 3 years minimum. Either stay and retire at Arsenal or leave after this season.
this, enough is enough now
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down