Old Trafford 17/9/2013 Manchester United - Bayer Leverkusen UCL

+2
Busby Babe
Vlad the Impaler
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old Trafford 17/9/2013 Manchester United - Bayer Leverkusen UCL - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Trafford 17/9/2013 Manchester United - Bayer Leverkusen UCL

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:12 pm

The thing is that people were saying he is a jerk and a cun.t and I was trying to tell you at that time that we still need him, despite his attitude!

We had to be with Rooney not against him in the summer!

Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Old Trafford 17/9/2013 Manchester United - Bayer Leverkusen UCL - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Trafford 17/9/2013 Manchester United - Bayer Leverkusen UCL

Post by Busby Babe Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Rooney was fantastic today, absolute beast. The miss showed his mental strength, still got an assist and a goal after that. Some players performances drops after something like that. Although, his post match interview suggests that he did want to leave. Doesn't matter much now, transfer window is closed and he's playing well.

I thought Fellaini did well on his CL debut. He made some good tackles and positioned himself well.

Valencia wasn't the best in the first-half, played better in the second half, but everyone seems to know his trick and it's a bit easy to defend against.

Kagawa played well, but I think his game can go to an even higher level. This is understandable because it was his first start of the season.

Lots of positives for the game on Sunday, and Nani didn't even play today.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:The thing is that people were saying he is a jerk and a cun.t and I was trying to tell you at that time that we still need him, despite his attitude!

We had to be with Rooney not against him in the summer!
It would have been suicide if we had sold him to Chelsea. It would have handed them the league on a plate.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:26 pm

From what we've seen today we should win the away game at Bay Arena.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:15 am

I'm enjoying recalling other Utd fans being insistent on not signing Fellaini. smoking 

Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:49 am

Dutti wrote:I'm enjoying recalling other Utd fans being insistent on not signing Fellaini. smoking 

Yea, good for us that we have some reasons to be happy about his transfer.

I watched Fellaini in his last match for Everton and he was probably one of the worst players on the pitch; but it doesn't matter anymore. Let's hope he will continue to play well for us. He still has to prove his quality in bigger games. And of course, if he plays well 5 games and then he flops in other 3 games, at Man United you are considered a flop, because you must have good performances consistently.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2