hrealmadrid
RealGunner
jibers
DeletedUser#1
Lex
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Is Benzema's Current Price Tag? Empty What Is Benzema's Current Price Tag?

Post by Lex Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:03 am

Wilson37 wrote:Benzema if he comes cheap.. ie 15-20 million at the maximum.. not the 35 and 40m.. he has done nothing so far to be priced that high..
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:21 goals and 13 assists in 35 CL games and 91 goals and 51 assists in 190 games overall for Madrid.

With 19 goals 11 assists in 29 CL games in his last 3 seasons and 78 goals and 44 assists in 150 games overall in that time.

Done nothing? yeah right.... he's done a lot more than any of your other targets and done miles more than Suarez who this forum was desperate for despite him being a c*ntbag.
So if Benzema were to be sold this very second, what would be a sensible asking price?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

What Is Benzema's Current Price Tag? Empty Re: What Is Benzema's Current Price Tag?

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:09 am

25M MAX

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

What Is Benzema's Current Price Tag? Empty Re: What Is Benzema's Current Price Tag?

Post by jibers Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:13 am

The fee Madrid are willing to let him go for and the fee a club is willing to pay.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:18 am

I'd pay how much Madrid are asking
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:25 am

RealGunner wrote:I'd pay how much Madrid are asking
Perez: "£50 million and Giroud"
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:32 am

Perez wouldn't let him go for cheap that much is certain
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:34 am

Lex wrote:
They won't go above 40m. If they do go for Suarez then we will fund Suarez for them by buying Benzema.

That is IF we are after Benzema which i really hope we are.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:34 am

No way Benzema is worth 15-20m. He's a WC at his peak and one of the best strikers in the World. I'd say around £35-40m. He won't go for less than we bought him for.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:56 am

If Willian was priced at 30m, I am sure we all agree that Benzema deserves anywhere between 35 to 45m depending on how needy the team that wants to buy him is; min being 35 ofcourse.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:58 am

RealGunner wrote:
Lex wrote:
They won't go above 40m. If they do go for Suarez then we will fund Suarez for them by buying Benzema.

That is IF we are after Benzema which i really hope we are.

Although Giroud ain't no Van Persie or the strikers Arsenal were used to , i think he's a fine striker , especially with all the support the midfielders provide him this season. He's really great off the ball too , so why look to Benzema , which Real will only sell for significant money i believe. You also have Godolski (when not injured) and Sanogo just got in..there's also Bendtner lol

Benzema would be an improvement in certain aspects of the position plus a few bonuses when compared to Giroud , that's without a doubt , though as far as scoring goes , Giroud ain't doing bad at all and in the end that's what really counts . If i was a gunner , i think i would wait and see what the season has in store for him and then decide if i want Benzema. Giroud can do wonders within the current Arsenal team imo , even though for all the jokes involved , Benzema can succeed as well with Arsenal .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:05 pm

If Suarez was good enough to make Arsenal spend 40m then Benzema is easily worth 50m he's consistently been better than Suarez and what's more he always performs in the CL.

All this despite being in that toxic environment of Madrid and surrounded by fans who hate him.

Absolutely laughable that Suarez is some how better..... If Benzema did the things he does in La Liga and CL in the PL he would be hyped into the stratosphere.

It's all hype in reality Suarez is not on his level.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:06 pm

50 million pounds.. He's never been the focal point of the attack, but like Mole pointed out still performed well for us

Make him 'the guy' and he will light up teams like a Christmas tree
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Yeh Suarez's hype is based on form. Same with Bale. Both are/were the biggest player at their clubs so that helped too.

Benzema however isn't.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:11 pm

His Real Madrid form is fine I believe, even if he has a bad game he pops up with a goal or assist.

What worries me is his France NT form. When he's supposed to carry the NT as the main man, as someone who is worth £50m he doesn't carry a team on his "own" in attack and doesn't step up his game when he's expected to.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:18 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:His Real Madrid form is fine I believe, even if he has a bad game he pops up with a goal or assist.

What worries me is his France NT form. When he's supposed to carry the NT as the main man, as someone who is worth £50m he doesn't carry a team on his "own" in attack and doesn't step up his game when he's expected to.
France is dysfunctional..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:25M MAX
This, DM's usually do not go for more than 25M on the market nowadays.

Just kidding, but like Jibs said: the fee Madrid are willing to let him go for and the fee a club is willing to pay.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:45 pm

cant see anyone going over 30mill to be fair.
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:47 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If Suarez was good enough to make Arsenal spend 40m then Benzema is easily worth 50m he's consistently been better than Suarez and what's more he always performs in the CL.

All this despite being in that toxic environment of Madrid and surrounded by fans who hate him.

Absolutely laughable that Suarez is some how better..... If Benzema did the things he does in La Liga and CL in the PL he would be hyped into the stratosphere.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You'll need a better bait mate.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:48 pm

Personally would not pay more than 25m for him as I believe he has a toxic work ethic that will prevent him form achieving good performances consistently. I like that he's a big game player and he's one of the more complete 9s out there, but his poor work ethic in training and the pitch, and his significant hardship in adapting to other places are enough to make me think twice. And while his RM stats look impressive, what about his stats for France? He has not scored a goal for France in over 18 months or so.

The market probably prices him at 40m and I doubt anyone would complain about that price, but I think they would be overpaying for that.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Granny shagger >> the tranny shagger.

Benzema for £35-40m Laughing For that kind of money you could get Rooney who's coming to the end of his contract and wants out.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:53 pm

I'd pay 40m for him. No problems.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Equal to what Higuain cost Napoli

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:20 am

Same price as Higgy is about right. The guy is quite clearly talented. Just not working for him at Madrid. He needs service. Other than Isco (who is still quite raw) I don't see one playmaker in that Madrid squad. You have Alonso, but his days are numbered. He's sort of been out of form as well...

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If Suarez was good enough to make Arsenal spend 40m then Benzema is easily worth 50m he's consistently been better than Suarez and what's more he always performs in the CL.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:31 am

I always love it when couch fans decide a players worth. That is exactly how it works irl. What nonsense.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:32 am

something-red wrote:Same price as Higgy is about right. The guy is quite clearly talented. Just not working for him at Madrid. He needs service. Other than Isco (who is still quite raw) I don't see one playmaker in that Madrid squad. You have Alonso, but his days are numbered. He's sort of been out of form as well...
Oh he gets service, that's not the problem:

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next